- Manage all existing client accounts (email/web hosting & software development); acting as each client’s primary point of contact and administering support from ticket creation to resolution.
- Scope, quote and process client work orders.
- Manage company SaaS Licensing Agreements, including subsequent email/web hosting, CSR & PPC offerings packages & agreements.
- Provide day-to-day administrative, managerial & HR assistance to staff.
- Coordinate all day-to-day business activities.
- Conduct project & company related analysis to report profitability.
- Prepare & facilitate employee evaluations.
- Manage the company’s timesheet & project management systems.
- Seek and manage company’s funding programs through independent and government sources.
- Research educational and developmental opportunities for staff from internal and external sources, including community groups, courses, literature, etc.
- Perform hiring manager duties for the company, including developing relationships with educational institutions, developing and distributing job descriptions/postings, reviewing resumes, contacting/interviewing candidates, extending formal offers to candidates, and aiding new hires through recruitment/training activities.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in management role.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technology industry.
- Customer service / account management experience required.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office programs at an advanced level.
- Software development experience is a strong asset.
- Experience in compiling/presenting reports is a strong asset.
- Strong organizational, communication (verbal & written) and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize work, multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Keen eye for detail.