Code Employee Reviews

Fun work place till it changed differently at the end
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NY16 August 2017
CODE has it's ups and downs just like any other job. When I was first hired, the communication and understanding to new ideas to get each apartment completed was great. I enjoyed making a difference by making each apartment clean and livable for each family to live in. Unfortunately the communication and understanding to the tasks that needed to be done, steadily dropped. My fulltime job went to part time.
Pros
Hours were great. Enjoyed the maintenance work that i managed.
Cons
Comunication was weak. Limited materials to get a job done.
Empresa armónica y agradable para trabajar
Fisiatra (Former Employee) –  Fisiatra de alto rendimiento en halterofilia y box11 August 2017
Establecimiento armonioso y que sea agradable trabajar y laborar con todo tipo de personas haciendo lo que me gusta y conociendo más gente
Pros
Seguro, accesibilidad de horario
Administrative growth...
Code and Safety Clerk (Former Employee) –  Temple, TX 7650217 July 2017
I learned many clerical skills while working for the City of Temple and I was promoted within a year of my hire date. I'm thankful for the many opportunities and wonderful experiences!
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, Virginia14 June 2017
Allows students and teachers to present coding so that individuals become interested in computer science occupations. Training and expectations are exceptional.
lugar tranquilo
Servicio en Recursos Humanos (Former Employee) –  Guadalajara, Jal.23 February 2017
un lugar tranquilo y relajado poca carga laboral actividades limitadas , cero oportunidad de crecimiento, y poco aprendizaje
Pros
lugar agradable
Cons
ningún apoyo económico
Great work environment with management that cares about their employees
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN19 September 2016
Blu Dot was a phenominal company to work for. While there was plenty of work to go around, management was NOT overbearing with unreasonable expectations about each employee's workload. Co-workers were easy going and helpful when assistance was needed.
Pros
Free bagel Wednesday, private gym on site, awesome holiday party
wonderful place to work
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VA24 August 2016
Code 3 Av Is a wonderful place to work with great caring people that look out for their customer as well as employees.The owner is on the cutting edge of Tech.
Good Benefits
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO24 June 2016
Good company to work for. Benefits are good. Casual Environment.
Management is good. Flexibility. Co-workers are easy to work with.
Benefits
Growth
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat26 May 2016
Growth should be there at workplace technically as well as financially. i have learn so many new things from government projects. client communication, working independently, development, functional testing, reporting to my AGM on day to day basis but i am not comfortable with HR policy.
Buen ambiente laboral
Practicas Profesionales (Former Employee) –  Guadalajara, JAL29 January 2016
el horario de mis practicas era muy flexible
Facilidad para relacionarme con los trabajadores
Disponibilidad por parte del personal
Pros
Empresa gubernamental
Cons
Distancia
Productieve en dynamische werkomgeving
Logopedist (Current Employee) –  Antwerpen10 June 2015
Samenwerken met stuk voor stuk gedreven collega's om kwaliteitsvolle producten af te leveren.
Ambiente muy divertido
Profesor de Administración deportiva (Current Employee) –  Guadalajara, JAL12 April 2015
La enseñanza es lo que mas me gusta de este trabajo.

Así como la interacción con los jóvenes al realizar debates sobre temas deportivos.
Pros
Seguro social
Cons
Ninguna
Learning place
TRAINEE (Current Employee) –  Islamabad,12 February 2015
I am here to learn the maximum I can. Working on dummy projects to learn different tools. Management is very cooperative and Co-workers are very helpful.
I did not find any hard part of this training as basically I am enjoying the work. Its more like course just to make my self fit in QA Team so that I can learn to work on the related tools for testing.
Pros
Its a course plus training even then I am getting stipend
Productieve en gezellige sfeer op het werk, tafeltennistafel.
Beveiligingsbeambte. (Former Employee) –  Utrecht, UT16 January 2015
Afwisselend werk.
Objectbeveiliging, Winkelsurveillance, Nachtdiensten Zorg.

Ik heb geleerd om te werken als Dienstverlener en ben hier in gegroeid.

Ik heb leuke collega's ( aardig, sociaal) en de Zorginstelling waar wij voor werkten waren ook allemaal leuke mensen.

Het moeilijkst vond ik persoonlijk de Nachtdiensten m.b.t. waakzaamheid. Het was een instelling met veel Zieken (ook terminaal zieke mensen).

Het leukst vond ik de werkzaamheden en onderling hadden we het vaak naar ons zin.
Pros
afwisselend werk.
Cons
n.v.t.
Well known four wheel drive repair center
Shop Foreman, Technician/ Fabrication (Current Employee) –  Rifle, CO18 June 2014
I have enjoyed working here. Getting to repair and diagnosis problems that only exists when the vehicles have been extremely modified has been a great challenge. I have learned how to fabricate, how to look up and order parts, create estimates and work orders, and how to build relationships with the customers which keeps them returning. We are a small shop of three. The hardest part of the job is diagnosing vehicles without having the proper equipment (no access to wiring diagrams, scan tool). The most enjoyable part of this shop is seeing the excitement from the customers when they pick up their vehicle and it looks totally different.
Pros
Low stress work enviroment
Cons
no benifents
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante
Docente scuola privata (Former Employee) –  CAL27 January 2014
Ambiente lavorativo piacevole
ottimi rapporti coi colleghi
Buena empresa, con horarios flexibles
Servicios. Free lance Senior (Current Employee) –  Capital Federal12 December 2013
Se trabaja por proyecto, algunos proyectos son mas exigentes que otros y dependiendo siempre del lider del mismo, éstos se hacen mas "llevaderos" que otros.
Mi experiencia fue muy positiva, ya que pude interactuar con grandes empresas y seguir desarrollando mi perfil profesional.
Great Company
RMA Technician (Current Employee) –  Draper, Utah23 October 2013
Great company, everyone is very open and kind. Management is very accommodating and will work with you through any issues (professional/personal)
Excellent place to work
Learning Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangkok20 August 2013
A small, dynamic and open working team focused on a great cause. I thoroughly recommend working here.
Good Place to work
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portugal19 March 2013
Busy clothing store (men, women and children). Cash handling (IBM system), returns and complaints, sales reports and bookkeeping procedures, merchandising and model mannequins outfits, sales targets achievement, advice to customers about clothing and accessory selections