Cochlear Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and efficient workplace environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Singapore1 August 2017
I design the company's webpages and managing the online forums to provide customers with quick and helpful services, promoting Cochlear's products in various private and public hospitals and clinics. In addition, I was also tasked to do data entry and service calls.
I have learnt many things during my time in Cochlear Ltd, including website design and quality customer service.
The management is forward-thinking and goals oriented.
The workplace culture is results-oriented and fun.
Hardest part of the job was when I was tasked to follow my manager to various hospitals to promote Cochlear products by giving talks.
The most enjoyable part of the job was also the hardest part, giving talks to a large audience with my team promoting the product.
Pros
Free trip to Bintan
Cons
Takes me 1 and 1/2 hr to travel to work in the morning
Good environment
Remuneration Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 May 2017
Small company trying to be a big one but not knowing how ... a little naive. Lack of discipline in decision making. Spending too much on head office.
Pros
Sense of making life better for people
Productive and fine workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires, Argenitna4 February 2017
It was great to work in Cochlear more than two years with a good work atmosphere and the posibility to do differents tasks in the same place. I learned a lot of worlk skills that I could apply nowadays in differents works.
Pros
good salary
Very Dynamic
Personal Assistant to Head of Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park, NSW8 February 2015
Another excellent experience for me. Again just a short term contract, culture and people were great. Would return here also if a permanent vacancy should become available that is suited to me. Great work life balance culture is encouraged.
Pros
On site Cafe
Only a maternity Contract role
EA to SVP, Manufacturing & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park, NSW20 January 2015
This company was fantastic to work for. I was extremely busy and I was paid reasonably well for my hard work.

Unfortunately, this was only a maternity leave Contract role and there were no other opportunities available at the end of my Contract role.

I would work for Cochlear Ltd again.
Pros
Global organisation
Cons
Extremely busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cochlear Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5