Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Nice and friendly
Data Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2016
Very good overall, the only downside is me being Intern and not employee. Friendly people, nice place and hours. Management and overall atmosphere is good.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales/Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2016
Coca-Cola is an amazing brand, which has an unbelievable array of products. It houses a diverse community of employees.
Positif
entretien ménagé (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 December 2015
Travail plus au moins serré dans un milieux froid
collaborateur comprensifs
quart de nuit tranquil
A great 14 yrs of working with good people and learning new technologies given and accepting major responsibilities
Senior Technical Analyst lll (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 December 2015
Was a good company to work for as I met some great people and learned many new technologies throughout my time there . I was given a lot of major responsibilities which I enjoyed and excelled at.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  North York, ON29 November 2015
I enjoyed working here because we were constantly busy all the time. I gained problem solving skills when we has problems in the production line. The co-workers are always helpful.
Pros
easy job
Cons
a lot of rotating shift work
Place to treasure
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Philippines28 November 2015
Very accommodating management and staff, support every workers problems and difficulties. Fun work place . The most enjoyable part of my work place.
good job
Order builder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 November 2015
working here was great everyone was friendly and helpful. Learnt a lot working here learning both ways to order pick great place to work
Fast pace work environment with little down time
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 November 2015
Management was good at helping staff attain goals and teaching skills necessary for the job. Staff were great to work with.
Pros
Fast pace environment with little down time
Cons
Sometimes felt like a robot with the script given to answer calls
Removing department to USA due to ambition was detrimental to moral
Supervisor Canada Service Dispatch Department (Former Employee) –  Calgary23 November 2015
Great work environment but being a USA company there were situations where Canadian goals were not compatible
Balancing Canadian needs to US goals was difficult
Staff was fun and responsible
Pros
Longevity
Cons
changing policies
Belle banques de produits.
Représentant des ventes, Marchandiseur (Current Employee) –  Trois-Rivières, QC22 November 2015
Prendre commande, introduction de nouveaux produits, construction d'étalage, vérification des prix, affichages. Atteindre objectif de ventes.
great work place.
account manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 November 2015
lots of training so you can deal with customers.
how to deal with customers.
how to manage your route to get everything done on time.
co-worker always ready to help.
meet your targets.
all the new people you deal with everyday.
Sneaky, Low-Quality , Unprofessional, Unreliable Management
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Weston, ON16 November 2015
It's too late when you find yourself have been surrounded by a bunch of sneaky and low-quality persons. This place has been manipulated and distorted long time by those unprofessional and unreliable managers. Union workers are complaining , fighting ,bumping each other and whining and quarreling every day. Good people , good managers can't stay but flee away. You can't see any good culture rooted in this ground but only rotten , fallen thoughts and things.
Pros
name of coca-cola
Cons
management and union
Great management, fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 November 2015
Being able to work on your own or with the help of a sales representative from time to time allows me to focus on my individual goals and preferences while at work. Being able to work alone gives me a sense of entitlement and I feel great knowing that I did a great job at each store. The hardest part of my job is handling stress on heavy days and the most enjoyable part is the overall flexibility (start whenever you want and end whenever you want).
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
High-Stress, Heavy Lifting
Working at Coke!
Production Staff (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 November 2015
When I started working for Coke I worked day and afternoon shift. I learned how Coke is made, bottled, and packaged. I learned about the machines on the four production lines and a little about how to program them for the various products that are made at the plant. Later I switched to graveyard shift and I learned the importance of cleanliness within the production plant. The plant recently went through some upgrades and we all did some training on new computers for inventory control and tracking.
Management is great. They have an open door policy and will listen to questions and concerns that employees have about any topics.
My co-workers are the best. They are always happy to answer all my questions about safety, equipment, production.
The hardest part of my job is working all night and being in school during the day. Some weeks I was working up to five nights going home getting a couple of hours of sleep then going to school for five or six hours then going home getting a couple of hours of sleep and go back to work and doing that for the week.
Most enjoyable part of my job was working with great people, earning a living, and being independent. I get some much gratification from working hard for something. Not just my night job but also being in school and working towards something.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
The hours are not Guaranteed.
coke
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 October 2015
Great company, Good benefits, can be a stressful environment. Does not fast track employees. I would recommend to young grads that just got out of university. I would not recommend to those who are professional seeking a means to support their family.
Pros
networking
Cons
stress
Amazing place to start and finish your career
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa22 October 2015
Great place filled with great people. Most of the people I work with have been with the company for over 15 years. Salary could be a bit better.
Fun and productive environment
Reporting & Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2015
CCRC is the hallmark of Coca Cola bottling world. By catering all of Canada, you get to learn a lot about different aspects of the company.
Loved every minute of working at Coca Cola
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 September 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent benefits and ample room for opportunity to advancement.
As long as you work for it this Coke will take care of you. Great culture and employees are appreciated. Not like most large corporations.
Not a Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 September 2015
Too many side deals within the organisation between upper management and hourly associates. No discipline towards any process if the hourly associate doesn't like the decision made by a middle manager then they approach upper management where the decision is over turned.
Pros
Free Fountain Soda
Cons
Nepetism
Productive Work and works well with school
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary Alberta27 August 2015
Coca Cola gradually wen through a management system that saw many great changes. The new managers implemented a better system of accountability among workers and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location