Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 August 2016
The most enjoyable part is the freedom you get while working. Management is great and vey understanding when it come to different things. Atypical day at work is very physical.
Productive, efficient work place, with an amazing culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 August 2016
A typical day at work for me would involve being at my first store, it may be a convenient store, gas station, or news stand, by 8am. From there I would approach the individual at the desk, and attempt to find the manager on duty or owner of the store. During this talk the individual would be made aware of the deals that are in place, what products they should be ordering, and if any new products the company is selling they should be purchasing. Once this is complete I would write an order for the store, taking into account the product in the fridge and inventory in the backroom, and this would be saved in my device. After this I would merchandise the store to Coca-Cola code, and insert the proper signs for the store.

This could be repeated anywhere between 10-20 times a day.

I have learned a lot from this job opportunity, such as; how to properly handle customers, dealing with and resolve issues on my feet, and also organizing my day so that I would be able to efficiently assist my customers.

The one thing that I did enjoy about this job was management, and my co-workers. They were always willing to help and teach, which allowed me to enhance my personal skills and establish a solid foundation to solidify myself in the working world.

Finally, the hardest part of the job was the commute. But, making customers happy and doing my job to the most of my own potential outweighed that.
Pros
Co-workers, the companies products, management, flexibility
Cons
Commute
Industrious Work Culture
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
In my experience as a field sales member, it is comparable to being in the marines. We are trained to work hard and be resilient when managing our customers.

The experience and skills you learn on the job are invaluable. It sets the stage for the rest of your career.
excellent company
Merchandiser-seasonal (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC31 July 2016
I was sent to different stores to put stock out, meet with managers.
I found the managers exceptional and also the co-workers were all great people to work with. The challenge that I found was pulling pallets full of product around the stores as I am a smaller woman. I enjoyed working by myself and with the public setting goals for myself was a great benefit.
Pros
they gave were very encouraging to their employees
Cons
alot of product and to get put out, very physical job for a smaller woman
Positive experience
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 July 2016
Met a lot of good people while working here. However, there was not much room to move up within the company. I would say it was a relatively positive experience.
bonne entreprise beaucoup de cadeau
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 July 2016
super ambiance de travail, cependant je suis déménagé pour cause de separation
Pros
tout de positif
Cons
travail de nuit
Productive - Great Environment
MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 July 2016
Get to meet new clients on a daily basis, Life as a Marketing Development Manager is very challenging and fun at the same time.

You are the master of your own business.
Pros
Flex hours - Can work from home.
Cons
Some overtime - when it comes to trade visits
Amazing place to work!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 June 2016
I have never enjoyed a job as much as I did being a brand ambassador for Coca-Cola. It was a fun, positive energy, friendly work environment. I strongly recommend this position to anyone who is outgoing and sociable.
Pros
Small Teams, Travel the GTA, go to cool events
Cons
Long hot days (good thing you can grab a refreshing Coke whenever you wanted)
Great place to work.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 June 2016
Met a lot of great people while working here, but management could use a little more structure. Not much room to move up in position.
Pros
Met a lot of great people
Cons
Job safety was limited
superbe ambiance
Sales Representative and Business Development (Former Employee) –  toronto31 May 2016
Parfait lieux de travail afin d'appliquer les notions et surtout d'avoir un coaching très serré.
Pros
aucun
Cons
aucun
Large growith potential
Coca-Cola Bulk Store Merch (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2016
Product sells itself just be out there at all times and up sell. Be persistent and be strong and push new lines and space gains as poissible
great workplace
Senior Financial Analyst Revenue (Current Employee) –  toronto, ontario23 April 2016
great atmosphere, amazing team spirit, the best brand in the world.

You will love working here, you will make friends and will get inspired.
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON22 April 2016
Although I work as a merchandiser and complete the daily task of replenishing beverages, what I love most is interacting with customers and fellow co-workers. I love working with people and helping others. Customer service has been my favourite part of work throughout a number of my previous jobs and as long as I am able to interact and communicate with others, I am happy.
Pros
Working with others, great hours, an amazing management team
Cons
NONE. Honestly.
Environnement variable
Marchandiseur (Former Employee) –  Rive-sud15 April 2016
Développement de l'autonomie puisque le patron n'est pas avec moi dans les magasins.
Pros
Travailler à mon rythme
Cons
Horaire tardive
Très bon travail, bonne entreprise
Gestionnaire de comptes grandes surfaces (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2016
Une journée typique? Une journée très chargée. Il faut être en forme et travailler beaucoup. Il faut être persévérant, bon service à la clientèle, connaître ses produits, ses coûts, être apte à négocier.

Appris: Tout le domaine de l'alimentation, le fonctionnement général, être un meilleur vendeur.

Support: Nous sommes bien supporter par les différentes parties prenantes, mais souvent manque de personnel, donc demande un travail supplémentaire. Nous sommes bien encadré, mais petites lacunes.

Aspect difficile: Le travail bâcler des marchandiseurs, donc pertes de ventes et travail supplémentaire.

Aspect agréable: Tous les incitatifs.Par contre, ils n'étaient pas tout à fait adapté pour chacune des routes..!
Pros
Confiance, autonomie
Cons
Parfois, très longue journée
great
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lachine, QC4 April 2016
Nice experience

Good place to work and to grow.

Support is always available and employees are well paid and treated

I would suggest that place to anyone
Not a wonderful experience
Picker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2016
No training or help with job expectations. Did not find this a nice place to work. No feedback from supervisors. Fellow workers not friendly or willing to help either.
Beware merchandising Position
LARGE FORMAT MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2016
Very high turnover rate..poor pay. Extreme stress . Very very limited upward mobility.
Only take merchandising role if extremely desperate for work and you are in good shape or willing to do hardcore workouts everyday all day.
Worked here for over a year and a half and 98 percent of my coworkers quit..not something you can do long term
Pros
People thinks your cool cause you work for coke
Cons
Long hours, Wear and tear on body and your vehicle, low pay, little to no advancment opportunities for merchandisers no matter how hard you work, account managers treat you like your stupid or talk behind you behind your backs
sur demande
Superviseur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 March 2016
informations et détails transmis sur demande relativement au poste
Administrative Support - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2016
I do auto cad projects on an as needed basis. I also communicate with management to discuss the fine details of the current project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location