Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
productive fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL28 September 2016
great place to work, great team atmosphere. typical day involved travelling to and from stores insuring customer satisfaction with product, displaying product to meet company standards and ensuring stores satisfaction with Coca-Cola's products.
productive and fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC2 September 2016
My typical day at work was to see exiting accounts and take their orders. I met a lot a great people in the trade as well and worked with a fantastic team of people.
Terrible management, high stress, high workload.
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 August 2016
Worked here over the last year, the workload my supervisors put on me was brutal. They expect far too much from one person. Awful company to work for.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Heavy workload, Bad management, High stress, High turnover
Very rewarding Company
SENIOR MERCHANDISER, RELIEF ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK22 August 2016
The job is incredibly challenging physically and mentally but every day is rewarding even when you do not complete all that you set out to do on that day. It is a job that must require a lot of flexibility in start and finish times as there are a lot of variables that affect your day, like, weather, vehicle breakdowns, tipped pallets of product. My co-workers and management team are the reason I work there. On those days that are hard to finish they are there to offer a word or a hand to get you through it. This job ticks all the right boxes, pay, good people, respect, rewarding work.
Pros
rewarding
Cons
No fixed schedule.
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 August 2016
The most enjoyable part is the freedom you get while working. Management is great and vey understanding when it come to different things. Atypical day at work is very physical.
Productive, efficient work place, with an amazing culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 August 2016
A typical day at work for me would involve being at my first store, it may be a convenient store, gas station, or news stand, by 8am. From there I would approach the individual at the desk, and attempt to find the manager on duty or owner of the store. During this talk the individual would be made aware of the deals that are in place, what products they should be ordering, and if any new products the company is selling they should be purchasing. Once this is complete I would write an order for the store, taking into account the product in the fridge and inventory in the backroom, and this would be saved in my device. After this I would merchandise the store to Coca-Cola code, and insert the proper signs for the store.

This could be repeated anywhere between 10-20 times a day.

I have learned a lot from this job opportunity, such as; how to properly handle customers, dealing with and resolve issues on my feet, and also organizing my day so that I would be able to efficiently assist my customers.

The one thing that I did enjoy about this job was management, and my co-workers. They were always willing to help and teach, which allowed me to enhance my personal skills and establish a solid foundation to solidify myself in the working world.

Finally, the hardest part of the job was the commute. But, making customers happy and doing my job to the most of my own potential outweighed that.
Pros
Co-workers, the companies products, management, flexibility
Cons
Commute
Industrious Work Culture
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
In my experience as a field sales member, it is comparable to being in the marines. We are trained to work hard and be resilient when managing our customers.

The experience and skills you learn on the job are invaluable. It sets the stage for the rest of your career.
Positive experience
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 July 2016
Met a lot of good people while working here. However, there was not much room to move up within the company. I would say it was a relatively positive experience.
Productive - Great Environment
MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 July 2016
Get to meet new clients on a daily basis, Life as a Marketing Development Manager is very challenging and fun at the same time.

You are the master of your own business.
Pros
Flex hours - Can work from home.
Cons
Some overtime - when it comes to trade visits
Amazing place to work!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 June 2016
I have never enjoyed a job as much as I did being a brand ambassador for Coca-Cola. It was a fun, positive energy, friendly work environment. I strongly recommend this position to anyone who is outgoing and sociable.
Pros
Small Teams, Travel the GTA, go to cool events
Cons
Long hot days (good thing you can grab a refreshing Coke whenever you wanted)
Great place to work.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 June 2016
Met a lot of great people while working here, but management could use a little more structure. Not much room to move up in position.
Pros
Met a lot of great people
Cons
Job safety was limited
Large growith potential
Coca-Cola Bulk Store Merch (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2016
Product sells itself just be out there at all times and up sell. Be persistent and be strong and push new lines and space gains as poissible
great workplace
Senior Financial Analyst Revenue (Current Employee) –  toronto, ontario23 April 2016
great atmosphere, amazing team spirit, the best brand in the world.

You will love working here, you will make friends and will get inspired.
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON22 April 2016
Although I work as a merchandiser and complete the daily task of replenishing beverages, what I love most is interacting with customers and fellow co-workers. I love working with people and helping others. Customer service has been my favourite part of work throughout a number of my previous jobs and as long as I am able to interact and communicate with others, I am happy.
Pros
Working with others, great hours, an amazing management team
Cons
NONE. Honestly.
great
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lachine, QC4 April 2016
Nice experience

Good place to work and to grow.

Support is always available and employees are well paid and treated

I would suggest that place to anyone
Not a wonderful experience
Picker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2016
No training or help with job expectations. Did not find this a nice place to work. No feedback from supervisors. Fellow workers not friendly or willing to help either.
Beware merchandising Position
LARGE FORMAT MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2016
Very high turnover rate..poor pay. Extreme stress . Very very limited upward mobility.
Only take merchandising role if extremely desperate for work and you are in good shape or willing to do hardcore workouts everyday all day.
Worked here for over a year and a half and 98 percent of my coworkers quit..not something you can do long term
Pros
People thinks your cool cause you work for coke
Cons
Long hours, Wear and tear on body and your vehicle, low pay, little to no advancment opportunities for merchandisers no matter how hard you work, account managers treat you like your stupid or talk behind you behind your backs
Administrative Support - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2016
I do auto cad projects on an as needed basis. I also communicate with management to discuss the fine details of the current project.
bad management
Merchandising products (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 March 2016
very deficit job, with no benefits and not good pay. management team don't communicate to their staff members. supervisor do not care about his team, only focus on getting a daily number. very very poor place to work and terrible work environment.
Productive and fun work place ,co workers are very co operative
TRUCK DRIVER AND MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC29 February 2016
very Good compnay to work with, unfortunately I had to leave
because of some family problems to settle.
I enjoyed working with coca cola in future if a get a chance again
defenitely will work for them.
Pros
holiday work we get lunch
Cons
some times long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval