Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews in Canada

Its a name Brand, nice place to work
Production Supervisor / Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 4, 2015
Always improving and making positive changes. Slowly and steadily we are on our way to achieve the goals. jkhowieyawioeunwliuzsqwieuxieu3irwr yweuirnferuifyerfu wernxwelrixywemxryew rretyernctrtertgmcvtuiv srntuumnce
Amazing and friendly workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 4, 2015
Every day starts with greeting to everyone as we walk to our desk. Everyone knows everyone. Small chat to kick start the another day. Each day there is a new exposure to new and old customers we met on the phone yesterday. We can see and feel the smile of the customers during the conversation over the phone. Our supervisors and managers are always smiling and chatting with us, asking how we are doing today. The hardest part of the job cannot be determined as there're not really. Our colleagues, supervisors, managers, everyone in the office makes it so nice to be with everyone. Enjoying each and every moment of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is being here to take care of every customers and help them in their orders and queries. Each and every day is different from the previous one.
Pros
casual off-friday on specific days. fun spirit day.
Cons
only the salary..
pathetic company to work for!
driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 3, 2015
management doesn't treat employees well.. if something goes wrong they don't communicate--they just ignore you. A typical day is driving a delivery truck and delivering pop to stores. I learned that coke has a big image but poor relations with people. People are just a number. The only good part of the job was meeting customers but the customers didn't like the way coke treated them either..Stay away from this totally poorly run company.. Most of their equipment is from 1998.. One might have thought that coke might be more current than that.
Pros
drivers will help you learn the job
Cons
long hours and poor management
Great incentives/flexibility with vacation
Flex/EDI Agent (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 23, 2014
Great people, friendly environment.

Management is always willing to support and assist when needed.

Working from home is a great opportunity.

Able to move up within a reasonable amount of time.

Training is a fun, learning atmosphere.

Sufficient amount of vacation time with the option to buy more.
Enjoyed the people I worked with
BUILDER (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 18, 2014
I enjoyed everyone I worked with, I enjoyed the physical demand that came with the job. Also, got trained to drive a power jack was excellent will help me in future jobs
excellent exposure to supply chain management
Deductions Analyst/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  BramptonNovember 17, 2014
-valued experienced gained in understanding operations and supply chain management
-challenging fast paced environment
-valued seeing changes in processes due to ideas which I contributed to
Pros
often worked independently on projects
Cons
relocation of office
Fast Paced Culture
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 31, 2014
You learn quickly how to adapt to multiple customers and personalities. If you cannot multi-task effectively, you will chase your tail.
Pros
recognizable brand, worldwide exposure.
Cons
a lot of last minute decision making, communication is a challenge from the top down.
not a fun place to be.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCOctober 12, 2014
I felt Iwas alone there and didn.t have any support from my manager, supertvisor. I was being harassed by co-worker .Hardest part of the job was dealing with co-worker. The most enjoyable part of job was interacting with the customers.
Pros
delivering product.
Cons
some co-workers
Good company to work for.
Integrated Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, OnOctober 2, 2014
The company provides good benefits and a good work environment. Some jobs are repetitive and require a good sales person.
Pros
good hours
Cons
repetitive work
Productive and Great team work
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton ontarioSeptember 17, 2014
An ISS has many roles, customer service can be challenging at times but to be able to solve an irate customers issue within the phone call gives me motivation... Very friendly co-workers that keep the atmosphere lively and fun, like a family
Pros
good hours with vacation and benefits
Cons
communication between team leaders - not being on the same page
An overall fun experience with great management.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 16, 2014
In my short time with coca cola I have acquired many skills as well as had the chance to meet a lot of new people who have helped me along the way. I enjoy working for this company as I have had previous experiences in Saudi Arabia with coca cola. I intend to work for this company for a long time but I have a desire to move up as I feel as that I can do better in higher up positions. Overall it has been a great experience and I look forward to continue to work with coca cola and it's employees.
Pros
good work environment
Fast paced competitive atmosphere
Equipment Distribution Planner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, OntarioSeptember 15, 2014
As home to one of this biggest brands on the planet, there is never a dull moment at Coca Cola Refreshment. Expanding upon the companies number one spot is the prime focus. Things are constantly happening, gaining new customers, fighting to retaining existing customers. Brand innovation, you name it.
Pros
being an ambassador for one of the most successful companies on the planet
Great atomospher
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 8, 2014
great people, good pay, full benefits and close to public transportation.
unorganized
Truck Driver - Local 213 (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCSeptember 5, 2014
when I applied for the job the recruiter said This is a summer relief position that would last at least 6 months.

After a mountain of paperwork I was sent to the terminal to start my training.

The job was work, physically demanding and as you have a handheld
computer that counts the cases and sells the product to the store, so counts have to be accurate, you could have 20 deliveries on your truck so alot of the drivers use GPS.

For training they sent you with another Driver and the first thing we did was get our handhelds put in our information and collect our route paperwork for the day.

Then it was off to the dock to get our dollys and pallet jack and be signed out from the dock for a second count, then it was the pretrip and paperwork for the truck. I noticed that the drivers spent a good 30 minutes or more inputing all the addresses into their gps for their deliveries for the day.

We had to unload each case by hand so if had a store that had 200 or more cases you had to wheel it in on a dolly then merchandise the product which is putting it on their shelf or display area. Where they aloted you 30 minutes to do.

There was many complaints to management from the drivers
( unreasonable unloading times no parking etc.)

The co workers were always helpful and the drivers that have been there the longest said "just ask and we will help as best we can".
a great bunch of guys.

The hardest part of the job was the handheld computer because you have to have all of your totals match up at the end of the day.

I enjoyed the physical work and the comoradity of the other drivers.
  more...

The part I didn't like was they trained me for 5 weeks and then put me on call. I was called back once or twice but I had found other work at that point.

Then once my training had finished they hired my brother trained him for 5 weeks and then put him on call.
Pros
co-workers were helpful
Cons
not a steady place to work
High stress and working on your own
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  BCAugust 23, 2014
meeting with store managers, ordering product, dealing with customer issues, executing promotional material
Pros
car allowance
Cons
Productive, Fast paced and fun place to work
Distribution Manager II (Current Employee) –  Brampton, OntarioJuly 10, 2014
Excellent atmosphere, high motivated teams
Friendly, well organized and very productive.
Pros
well organized
interesting
Driver Assistant (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSJuly 10, 2014
was always busy met new people everyday, in different towns and citys
Great place to work.
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 15, 2014
Great brand and place to work. Lot's to learn, in terms of coca-cola operations.
Pros
working with a great brand.
Cons
most finance roles are in downtown toronto
Productive and trendy workplace
Pricing/Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 23, 2014
A typical day is very productive and goes by quickly.
Periodic interactions with members of management.
Pleasant co-workers who are not afraid to engage.
The hardest part of the job is the occasional increase in workload.
The most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job is the interaction with other and working together to achieve a common goal.
Pros
free beverages
Loved working here
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NSApril 30, 2014
Simple job, lots of time to thing and be alone. Management changed while working there, not so great anymore.
Pros
good pay and mileage reimbursement
Cons
hard work

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location