Coca-Cola Refreshments

3.4K reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Don't leave your current job!
Manager (Current Employee), BramptonApril 5, 2013
Pros: nice hourly staff
Cons: terrible leadership!
By far the most un-organized place I have seen! The senior leadership is out of touch with what is going on and the poor hourly people take the brunt of it, I now understand why they need a Union. In my opinion if you currently have a job the grass is not greener here, expect long hours, verbal abuse and very little recognition for your efforts. I have seen very high turnover in the salary work force and the Corporation does nothing about it, even the HR team does not react to all the mis-treated people and their issues. Honestly I would not recommend this as a place to work unless you are desperate for work. The big red machine is turning many people Blue.

July 5, 2013

Poor morale amongst both management and union staff alike. And if you're looking to get a job here now, and if you are lucky enough to get on full time, count on getting poorer benefits and pensions. They are looking to take back everything that they have given.

GREAT CO WORKERS NOT SO GOOD COMPANY
Distribution Route Specialist / Vending Analyst (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 2, 2013
Pros: free coke from machine only
Cons: long hours
It all depends on what department your in and your management. but not a lot of room for advancement. They are very sales driven so watch out if your not the pushy sales type.
productive and organized workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 18, 2012
receive orders and build them on a pallet using a power jack to be put on trucks to deliver to stores
Productive and fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 2, 2012
Worked on several different canning lines, feed boxes on canning line while operting it. Watch glue levels and used can tops on operating line.

Learned how to stop and start canning line.

Worked on can placement for management.

Co-workers were helpful and friendly.

Understanding different cultures, such as language barriers.
was the hardest part of the job.

Clean work enviorment.
lots of variety
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 9, 2012
Pros: good salary
Cons: work in all kinds of weather
As a delivery driver you are to finish your route, management are decent people that have moved up the ranks. Physically demanding, You do get to meet a lot of different people and you are always in a different area of the city
good work place
Filler Machine Operator (Former Employee), phillipinesSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: bring food
Cons: nigth shift hours
good company .....knows how to oprates machines..enjoying with my fellow co workers,,, hardest part is when we do the long hours like 3 pm to 7am in the morinig which is 16 hours ....
enjoyed plant work and fellow employees
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Enterprise, ABAugust 16, 2012
Pros: benefits and social club gathering good team buliding
Cons: no promotional prospects
Assign work tasks from previous nights production reports and work orders, alway looking to improve technology good management group and fellow workers.
leaving to go to nova scotia for a higher position and leaving a good working environment, enjoyed all aspects
Fun and constant laughing
Hybrid RPA/DCA (Former Employee), 401 Bayview, BarrieAugust 1, 2012
My co-workers and hourly staff are all fantastic. Learned more about cash balancing and AR/AP.

As a company that is struggling to figure out how to get product to customers in a timely manner, many extra hours were required.

July 5, 2013

Really? Coca-cola a company struggling to figure out how to get product to customers in a timely manner? No! Shocking! In this age of technology and advanced logistics? Yup, they suck.

Good Pay Fast Paced enviroment
AUDITOR (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 1, 2012
loading unloading trailers, auditing pick tickets to ensure accuracy,cycle counts, management was great as well as the workers
Productive and worked in different locations everyday.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kingston, ONApril 26, 2012
Pros: always kept busy, worked at my own pace, had my own hours
Cons: schedules were poorly made
I would drive to different cities, depending on the schedule, ranging from Belleville to Brockville. I would go to different stores that sold Coca-Cola products such as Wal-Mart and Metro and restock all of Coca-Cola's product while keeping the back tidy. I would travel alone and work alone while keeping track of the time I spent at each store and the mileage I drove. I would deal with the store managers to get a signature or approval that my duties were complete. The hardest part of the job is to start my day near the same time as a truck arrival. This is because if I came in too early I would not have much to do until the truck came and if I came too late I would have to work extra fast due to the fact that other trucks for different companies were also arriving. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I got to meet and work with different managers from different stores. Also I enjoyed driving to different cities which always kept me busy.
Great Salary
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Toronto,ONMarch 30, 2012
Great salary
Shift work
Long / unstable hours
Opportunity for advancement
flexible
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 13, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: pay
very flexible job which allowed its workers to be very creative and productive when going out to work
GOOD STABLE COMPANY
LEADHAND (Former Employee), TORONTO ONTARIODecember 12, 2011
Pros: security
Cons: midnight shift
The only reason I left I became a Single Parent and had Children to raise
Environnement agréable à travailler
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 29, 2016
Horaire très flexible en fonction des études et de nos disponibilités.
Positif
entretien ménagé (Current Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 22, 2015
Travail plus au moins serré dans un milieux froid
collaborateur comprensifs
quart de nuit tranquil
Belle banques de produits.
Représentant des ventes, Marchandiseur (Current Employee), Trois-Rivières, QCNovember 22, 2015
Prendre commande, introduction de nouveaux produits, construction d'étalage, vérification des prix, affichages. Atteindre objectif de ventes.
confort
preparateur de commande (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 28, 2015
Pros: flexibilites pour les pauses
Cons: rien a signaler
c est une compagnie de tres grande expansion ou il fait bon vivre employes respectueux beaucoup d opportunites.
Ce que j'aime
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), rive-sudFebruary 2, 2015
Tout les jours sont un nouveau défi, rencontrer les clients , discuter avec eux , acquérir de l'expérience en vente. S'assurer d'offrir le meilleur service possible. Tout en gérant les stocks de manière efficace et efficiente.

Établir un bon réseau de contact professionnelle.
travail a la chaine
journalier de production (Former Employee), montrealOctober 9, 2014
travail dur
bonne expérience pour débuter
rapidité d'exécution requise
bon atmosphère
bonne compagnie
opérateur en entretien industriel (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: personnel agréable
Cons: peu de congé
soutien a la production , nettoyé les aires de travail a la fin de production , rincage , sanitation ,préparer les machines pour le début de production .