Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Fun and Exciting place to work at.
Quality Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto ON14 July 2015
A Great Company to work with. I have started my career with Coca Cola as Graduate Engineer and over a period I was promoted as Quality Systems Manager.
Team is very good.Employee appreciation is good.Very cooperative top management.Reasonable Vacations and benefits.Pay is less when compared to other companies.
I worked with a great group of people who were passionate about the product they were selling
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto23 June 2015
I have worked with Coca Cola for almost 8 years and have only good memories to share with anyone. It is a great place to work for . What I personally learnt was if you love what you do and believe in yourself you can achieve your goals no matter how hard it is. Management supported flex work hours and encouraged staff to have a work/life balance. I still keep in touch with my co-workers which means they were great to work with.
Pros
Coca- Cola from the freestyle machine
Cons
Its not easy selling soft drinks, when preferences in the market is changing .... but we share happiness :)
Productive - Great Environment
MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 July 2016
Get to meet new clients on a daily basis, Life as a Marketing Development Manager is very challenging and fun at the same time.

You are the master of your own business.
Pros
Flex hours - Can work from home.
Cons
Some overtime - when it comes to trade visits
Don't leave your current job!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton5 April 2013
By far the most un-organized place I have seen! The senior leadership is out of touch with what is going on and the poor hourly people take the brunt of it, I now understand why they need a Union. In my opinion if you currently have a job the grass is not greener here, expect long hours, verbal abuse and very little recognition for your efforts. I have seen very high turnover in the salary work force and the Corporation does nothing about it, even the HR team does not react to all the mis-treated people and their issues. Honestly I would not recommend this as a place to work unless you are desperate for work. The big red machine is turning many people Blue.
Pros
nice hourly staff
Cons
terrible leadership!
Productive and fun work place ,co workers are very co operative
TRUCK DRIVER AND MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC29 February 2016
very Good compnay to work with, unfortunately I had to leave
because of some family problems to settle.
I enjoyed working with coca cola in future if a get a chance again
defenitely will work for them.
Pros
holiday work we get lunch
Cons
some times long hours
enjoyed plant work and fellow employees
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, AB16 August 2012
Assign work tasks from previous nights production reports and work orders, alway looking to improve technology good management group and fellow workers.
leaving to go to nova scotia for a higher position and leaving a good working environment, enjoyed all aspects
Pros
benefits and social club gathering good team buliding
Cons
no promotional prospects
pathetic company to work for!
driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 February 2015
management doesn't treat employees well.. if something goes wrong they don't communicate--they just ignore you. A typical day is driving a delivery truck and delivering pop to stores. I learned that coke has a big image but poor relations with people. People are just a number. The only good part of the job was meeting customers but the customers didn't like the way coke treated them either..Stay away from this totally poorly run company.. Most of their equipment is from 1998.. One might have thought that coke might be more current than that.
Pros
drivers will help you learn the job
Cons
long hours and poor management
Administrative Support - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2016
I do auto cad projects on an as needed basis. I also communicate with management to discuss the fine details of the current project.
Your making someones day when you show up with their favorite beverages
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 September 2013
-Paperwork, inspect truck and secure load. Drive from delivery to delivery taking product from the truck into the customer to be counted and varified. Put product away and collect monies. drive back to home base, check load, inspect truck, count monies and do paperwork.
-how to be a team player, a lot of critical thinking required, how to deal with a diverse range of customers from different cultures and backgrounds
-I think management has the most stressful job and when heads roll it's usually them that feel it most
-I believe I had the pleasure of working among some of the best drivers Edmonton has to offer
-Customers who are mad at sales/bad orders/wrong orders, although none of these things have to do with the drivers we are the face for the company they see and tend to take it out on the first coca-cola uniform they see
-Making people smile
Pros
Being able to look back when your walking out the door ans be able to see a job well done
Cons
Couldn't get the time I wanted off when I wanted it off to see family, even with 12 years with the company
lazy union warehouse and few of the truck drivers
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  brampton3 August 2015
I can easily say the distribution/warehouse at ccrc is a joke In brampton slows down the whole process in all works of the sales,merch and sales has to take the heat from the customers concently...things are confusing with no real answer and no clear solutions to the issues.....I respect everyone on my team and any other large volume merchandising teams...because boys and girls we all get paid like poo and bust our butt like Noone knows but us ( new pepsi hire makes 6 dollers more for the same job ) no Benifits ( rare they take you full time almost impossible ) turn over rate is riduilous liturally if 50 people get hired guarantee at years end you only have max 20 left. direct supervisors and lead hands are hardworking....but everyone else is clueless....maybe the marketing team at ccrc ( who produce quality ) can take over and run trucks or forclifts in the plant. or better bring your merchandiser teams from all over the gta and let them work your production, I guarantee you they know the definition of hard work,time management, teamwork etc...

most of all pay your merchs more!!!....pretend like you care. I dare anyone of you office people to try to work a 5-7 store day with every store having anywhere from 3 to 7 skids ...all by your self ....day in and out
Pros
mileage/flexible/direct supervisors
Cons
bad PAY no Benifits
a very good place to work
ORDER PICKER/ FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2016
start picking i have learn a lot the management was very good co were very easy to work with picking for four hr straight and only having 1 break per day picking hard and trying to be one of the top pickers
Pros
free pop and lunches
Cons
being on call
Productive and fun workplace
Full Time Administrative Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto8 July 2015
Fun workplace with a great intern management team, I was able to learn a lot, with intense training, and grow and be apart of a great team. With any large company, there is a lot of management changes, decisions that occur that makes for a lot of red tape and politics to occur.
GREAT CO WORKERS NOT SO GOOD COMPANY
Distribution Route Specialist / Vending Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 April 2013
It all depends on what department your in and your management. but not a lot of room for advancement. They are very sales driven so watch out if your not the pushy sales type.
Pros
free coke from machine only
Large growith potential
Coca-Cola Bulk Store Merch (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2016
Product sells itself just be out there at all times and up sell. Be persistent and be strong and push new lines and space gains as poissible
Enjoyable experiences
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  London UK8 July 2015
I lernt a lot and discovered that I do honestly work just as effectively in a team or on my own initiative. I found that working with a blue chip company enables employees to work hard, because of the career progression and opportunities.
Pros
THE TEAM
Cons
TRAFFIC
great workplace
Senior Financial Analyst Revenue (Current Employee) –  toronto, ontario23 April 2016
great atmosphere, amazing team spirit, the best brand in the world.

You will love working here, you will make friends and will get inspired.
Great starter job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 June 2015
A typical day at Coca-cola was following break schedules and specking with customers to place product orders.
At Coca-cola I leaned, that every opportunity is a good one. How to be more of a team player. As for Management, I was disappointed in the roles/ respect some members had for their fellow co-workers. Hardest part of the job was being able to relax and enjoy what you do on a daily basis, scorecard inconsistencies were discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company pride all employees had. No matter the cons of the job, working for a world wide known company like Cola cola was a great feeling.
Pros
Discounts on product, Company Pride
Cons
No shift flexibility, point system
Nice and friendly
Data Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2016
Very good overall, the only downside is me being Intern and not employee. Friendly people, nice place and hours. Management and overall atmosphere is good.
Productive and fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2012
Worked on several different canning lines, feed boxes on canning line while operting it. Watch glue levels and used can tops on operating line.

Learned how to stop and start canning line.

Worked on can placement for management.

Co-workers were helpful and friendly.

Understanding different cultures, such as language barriers.
was the hardest part of the job.

Clean work enviorment.
Very supportive co-workers
Power Engineer/ Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 August 2015
For barely working at Coke for 2 years, my mechanical skills are more enhanced and made me more attentive to details. I can say, I am more aware with "safety first" when performing work. I became more confident in dealing and working with different people.
Although outstanding employees are recognized and appreciated, I though It could have been more interesting if the management have given better rewards.
Pros
Good exposure to industrial mechanics
Cons
Too much pressure working alone on a shift.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location