Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Great place to develop your skills and move up the corporate ladder
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam26 September 2013
I am currently employed by Coca Cola and I can honestly say I love it.

I get to make my own schedule and there is zero micromanaging.

Great salary, benefits and culture.

I'm part of a great sales team and everyone values each others input.
Pros
Autonomy, realistic targets/bonus
Cons
Constantly having to be "online" for customers
Sneaky, Low-Quality , Unprofessional, Unreliable Management
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Weston, ON16 November 2015
It's too late when you find yourself have been surrounded by a bunch of sneaky and low-quality persons. This place has been manipulated and distorted long time by those unprofessional and unreliable managers. Union workers are complaining , fighting ,bumping each other and whining and quarreling every day. Good people , good managers can't stay but flee away. You can't see any good culture rooted in this ground but only rotten , fallen thoughts and things.
Pros
name of coca-cola
Cons
management and union
DONT WORK HERE
Sales (Former Employee) –  Alberta7 April 2015
Did not really enjoy my time with this company. Worked really hard for them and never really got recognized. Turned my sales area around and made my target volume every quarter but nothing was ever good enough.

Management is VERY unprofessional as they slander customers. Management considered in market "execution" as giving away hockey tickets or gift cards in exchange for extra product or floor space. In other words they would ask the lower workers to bribe customers. Management would often make promise and either forget about them or not follow through. This made a huge problem as my customers took it out on me.

For the amount of driving done for this job the compensation is not worth it. The wear and tear you put on your vehicle is ridiculous and only compensated with an extra couple hundred bucks every month. Also damage to inside of car from management making us take out 4-8 "case stackers" in cardboard boxes which in turn would smell up your car and make the inside dusty. It came to the point where stores would already have one and when I was asked to take 5 case stackers I would just toss them.

Bonuses are usually attainable and benefits were really good. Other then that there wasn't much upside to working. It sounds a lot more glamourous then it actually is.

I'd recommend higher management do a month as an account rep and see if they can meet some of the ridiculous goals they expected from us.
Pros
Benefits and Bonus
Cons
Management, Driving
Productive and Great team work
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton ontario17 September 2014
An ISS has many roles, customer service can be challenging at times but to be able to solve an irate customers issue within the phone call gives me motivation... Very friendly co-workers that keep the atmosphere lively and fun, like a family
Pros
Good hours with vacation and benefits
Cons
communication between team leaders - not being on the same page
Large growith potential
Coca-Cola Bulk Store Merch (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2016
Product sells itself just be out there at all times and up sell. Be persistent and be strong and push new lines and space gains as poissible
lots of variety
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 October 2012
As a delivery driver you are to finish your route, management are decent people that have moved up the ranks. Physically demanding, You do get to meet a lot of different people and you are always in a different area of the city
Pros
good salary
Cons
work in all kinds of weather
I worked with a great group of people who were passionate about the product they were selling
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto23 June 2015
I have worked with Coca Cola for almost 8 years and have only good memories to share with anyone. It is a great place to work for . What I personally learnt was if you love what you do and believe in yourself you can achieve your goals no matter how hard it is. Management supported flex work hours and encouraged staff to have a work/life balance. I still keep in touch with my co-workers which means they were great to work with.
Pros
Coca- Cola from the freestyle machine
Cons
Its not easy selling soft drinks, when preferences in the market is changing .... but we share happiness :)
great workplace
Senior Financial Analyst Revenue (Current Employee) –  toronto, ontario23 April 2016
great atmosphere, amazing team spirit, the best brand in the world.

You will love working here, you will make friends and will get inspired.
Administrative Support - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2016
I do auto cad projects on an as needed basis. I also communicate with management to discuss the fine details of the current project.
Not a wonderful experience
Picker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2016
No training or help with job expectations. Did not find this a nice place to work. No feedback from supervisors. Fellow workers not friendly or willing to help either.
nice place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  edmonton30 March 2015
hardest part was that there was lot of heavy stuff to move.

good co-workers.
nice pay as compared to job.
nice job benefits.
a very good place to work
ORDER PICKER/ FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2016
start picking i have learn a lot the management was very good co were very easy to work with picking for four hr straight and only having 1 break per day picking hard and trying to be one of the top pickers
Pros
free pop and lunches
Cons
being on call
great
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lachine, QC4 April 2016
Nice experience

Good place to work and to grow.

Support is always available and employees are well paid and treated

I would suggest that place to anyone
GOOD STABLE COMPANY
LEADHAND (Former Employee) –  TORONTO ONTARIO12 December 2011
The only reason I left I became a Single Parent and had Children to raise
Pros
security
Cons
midnight shift
Great Salary
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON30 March 2012
Great salary
Shift work
Long / unstable hours
Opportunity for advancement
Good company to work for.
Integrated Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, On2 October 2014
The company provides good benefits and a good work environment. Some jobs are repetitive and require a good sales person.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Repetitive work
pathetic company to work for!
driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 February 2015
management doesn't treat employees well.. if something goes wrong they don't communicate--they just ignore you. A typical day is driving a delivery truck and delivering pop to stores. I learned that coke has a big image but poor relations with people. People are just a number. The only good part of the job was meeting customers but the customers didn't like the way coke treated them either..Stay away from this totally poorly run company.. Most of their equipment is from 1998.. One might have thought that coke might be more current than that.
Pros
drivers will help you learn the job
Cons
long hours and poor management
Excellent work environment
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 February 2016
Coca Cola is a great place to work, love the people, love the challenge! Lots of diversity and truly a great team! If you are looking for a great company to learn from this is a great opportunity!
Fun Enviornment
Distribution Planner (Current Employee) –  BRAMPTON24 February 2014
Over all Great Place to work I love it here. Fun people, great incentives, job stability. And excellent benefits
Pros
flexibility
Cons
LONG HRS
Nice and friendly
Data Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2016
Very good overall, the only downside is me being Intern and not employee. Friendly people, nice place and hours. Management and overall atmosphere is good.