Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews in Canada

Not a wonderful experience
Picker (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 30, 2016
No training or help with job expectations. Did not find this a nice place to work. No feedback from supervisors. Fellow workers not friendly or willing to help either.
Large growith potential
Coca-Cola Bulk Store Merch (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 17, 2016
Product sells itself just be out there at all times and up sell. Be persistent and be strong and push new lines and space gains as poissible
Productive and fun workplace
Full Time Administrative Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TorontoJuly 8, 2015
Fun workplace with a great intern management team, I was able to learn a lot, with intense training, and grow and be apart of a great team. With any large company, there is a lot of management changes, decisions that occur that makes for a lot of red tape and politics to occur.
Excellent work environment
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 29, 2016
Coca Cola is a great place to work, love the people, love the challenge! Lots of diversity and truly a great team! If you are looking for a great company to learn from this is a great opportunity!
great workplace
Senior Financial Analyst Revenue (Current Employee) –  toronto, ontarioApril 23, 2016
great atmosphere, amazing team spirit, the best brand in the world.

You will love working here, you will make friends and will get inspired.
Very supportive co-workers
Power Engineer/ Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 19, 2015
For barely working at Coke for 2 years, my mechanical skills are more enhanced and made me more attentive to details. I can say, I am more aware with "safety first" when performing work. I became more confident in dealing and working with different people.
Although outstanding employees are recognized and appreciated, I though It could have been more interesting if the management have given better rewards.
Pros
Good exposure to industrial mechanics
Cons
Too much pressure working alone on a shift.
great
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lachine, QCApril 4, 2016
Nice experience

Good place to work and to grow.

Support is always available and employees are well paid and treated

I would suggest that place to anyone
Enjoyable experiences
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  London UKJuly 8, 2015
I lernt a lot and discovered that I do honestly work just as effectively in a team or on my own initiative. I found that working with a blue chip company enables employees to work hard, because of the career progression and opportunities.
Pros
THE TEAM
Cons
TRAFFIC
Amazing place to start and finish your career
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  OttawaOctober 22, 2015
Great place filled with great people. Most of the people I work with have been with the company for over 15 years. Salary could be a bit better.
Great management, fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2015
Being able to work on your own or with the help of a sales representative from time to time allows me to focus on my individual goals and preferences while at work. Being able to work alone gives me a sense of entitlement and I feel great knowing that I did a great job at each store. The hardest part of my job is handling stress on heavy days and the most enjoyable part is the overall flexibility (start whenever you want and end whenever you want).
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
High-Stress, Heavy Lifting
Great starter job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 21, 2015
A typical day at Coca-cola was following break schedules and specking with customers to place product orders.
At Coca-cola I leaned, that every opportunity is a good one. How to be more of a team player. As for Management, I was disappointed in the roles/ respect some members had for their fellow co-workers. Hardest part of the job was being able to relax and enjoy what you do on a daily basis, scorecard inconsistencies were discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company pride all employees had. No matter the cons of the job, working for a world wide known company like Cola cola was a great feeling.
Pros
Discounts on product, Company Pride
Cons
No shift flexibility, point system
pathetic company to work for!
driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 3, 2015
management doesn't treat employees well.. if something goes wrong they don't communicate--they just ignore you. A typical day is driving a delivery truck and delivering pop to stores. I learned that coke has a big image but poor relations with people. People are just a number. The only good part of the job was meeting customers but the customers didn't like the way coke treated them either..Stay away from this totally poorly run company.. Most of their equipment is from 1998.. One might have thought that coke might be more current than that.
Pros
drivers will help you learn the job
Cons
long hours and poor management
Not a Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 2, 2015
Too many side deals within the organisation between upper management and hourly associates. No discipline towards any process if the hourly associate doesn't like the decision made by a middle manager then they approach upper management where the decision is over turned.
Pros
Free Fountain Soda
Cons
Nepetism
A great 14 yrs of working with good people and learning new technologies given and accepting major responsibilities
Senior Technical Analyst lll (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONDecember 1, 2015
Was a good company to work for as I met some great people and learned many new technologies throughout my time there . I was given a lot of major responsibilities which I enjoyed and excelled at.
Removing department to USA due to ambition was detrimental to moral
Supervisor Canada Service Dispatch Department (Former Employee) –  CalgaryNovember 23, 2015
Great work environment but being a USA company there were situations where Canadian goals were not compatible
Balancing Canadian needs to US goals was difficult
Staff was fun and responsible
Pros
Longevity
Cons
changing policies
Don't leave your current job!
Manager (Current Employee) –  BramptonApril 5, 2013
By far the most un-organized place I have seen! The senior leadership is out of touch with what is going on and the poor hourly people take the brunt of it, I now understand why they need a Union. In my opinion if you currently have a job the grass is not greener here, expect long hours, verbal abuse and very little recognition for your efforts. I have seen very high turnover in the salary work force and the Corporation does nothing about it, even the HR team does not react to all the mis-treated people and their issues. Honestly I would not recommend this as a place to work unless you are desperate for work. The big red machine is turning many people Blue.
Pros
nice hourly staff
Cons
terrible leadership!
Productive and fun place to work
Sales/Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2016
Coca-Cola is an amazing brand, which has an unbelievable array of products. It houses a diverse community of employees.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  North York, ONNovember 29, 2015
I enjoyed working here because we were constantly busy all the time. I gained problem solving skills when we has problems in the production line. The co-workers are always helpful.
Pros
easy job
Cons
a lot of rotating shift work
Waste of time
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  WinnipegJuly 6, 2015
Been working here 4year management didnt treat employee right, stock to your position for a long time and no chance of being permanent full time management give you false hope. Lot of partime guys still waiting to get full time but no hope. Pension no good benefit nothing!management force you to work like a full time but paid as a part time.
Pros
You wish
Cons
They will just use you
Productive Work and works well with school
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary AlbertaAugust 27, 2015
Coca Cola gradually wen through a management system that saw many great changes. The new managers implemented a better system of accountability among workers and management.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location