Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Great management, fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2015
Being able to work on your own or with the help of a sales representative from time to time allows me to focus on my individual goals and preferences while at work. Being able to work alone gives me a sense of entitlement and I feel great knowing that I did a great job at each store. The hardest part of my job is handling stress on heavy days and the most enjoyable part is the overall flexibility (start whenever you want and end whenever you want).
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
High-Stress, Heavy Lifting
A great 14 yrs of working with good people and learning new technologies given and accepting major responsibilities
Senior Technical Analyst lll (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONDecember 1, 2015
Was a good company to work for as I met some great people and learned many new technologies throughout my time there . I was given a lot of major responsibilities which I enjoyed and excelled at.
Administrative Support - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 8, 2016
I do auto cad projects on an as needed basis. I also communicate with management to discuss the fine details of the current project.
Removing department to USA due to ambition was detrimental to moral
Supervisor Canada Service Dispatch Department (Former Employee) –  CalgaryNovember 23, 2015
Great work environment but being a USA company there were situations where Canadian goals were not compatible
Balancing Canadian needs to US goals was difficult
Staff was fun and responsible
Pros
Longevity
Cons
changing policies
Fast pace work environment with little down time
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 25, 2015
Management was good at helping staff attain goals and teaching skills necessary for the job. Staff were great to work with.
Pros
Fast pace environment with little down time
Cons
Sometimes felt like a robot with the script given to answer calls
Nice and friendly
Data Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 18, 2016
Very good overall, the only downside is me being Intern and not employee. Friendly people, nice place and hours. Management and overall atmosphere is good.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  North York, ONNovember 29, 2015
I enjoyed working here because we were constantly busy all the time. I gained problem solving skills when we has problems in the production line. The co-workers are always helpful.
Pros
easy job
Cons
a lot of rotating shift work
coke
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONOctober 22, 2015
Great company, Good benefits, can be a stressful environment. Does not fast track employees. I would recommend to young grads that just got out of university. I would not recommend to those who are professional seeking a means to support their family.
Pros
networking
Cons
stress
great work place.
account manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 20, 2015
lots of training so you can deal with customers.
how to deal with customers.
how to manage your route to get everything done on time.
co-worker always ready to help.
meet your targets.
all the new people you deal with everyday.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales/Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2016
Coca-Cola is an amazing brand, which has an unbelievable array of products. It houses a diverse community of employees.
Very supportive co-workers
Power Engineer/ Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 19, 2015
For barely working at Coke for 2 years, my mechanical skills are more enhanced and made me more attentive to details. I can say, I am more aware with "safety first" when performing work. I became more confident in dealing and working with different people.
Although outstanding employees are recognized and appreciated, I though It could have been more interesting if the management have given better rewards.
Pros
Good exposure to industrial mechanics
Cons
Too much pressure working alone on a shift.
Not a Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 2, 2015
Too many side deals within the organisation between upper management and hourly associates. No discipline towards any process if the hourly associate doesn't like the decision made by a middle manager then they approach upper management where the decision is over turned.
Pros
Free Fountain Soda
Cons
Nepetism
Loved every minute of working at Coca Cola
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 15, 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent benefits and ample room for opportunity to advancement.
As long as you work for it this Coke will take care of you. Great culture and employees are appreciated. Not like most large corporations.
Place to treasure
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 28, 2015
Very accommodating management and staff, support every workers problems and difficulties. Fun work place . The most enjoyable part of my work place.
Productive, efficient work place, with an amazing culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONAugust 17, 2016
A typical day at work for me would involve being at my first store, it may be a convenient store, gas station, or news stand, by 8am. From there I would approach the individual at the desk, and attempt to find the manager on duty or owner of the store. During this talk the individual would be made aware of the deals that are in place, what products they should be ordering, and if any new products the company is selling they should be purchasing. Once this is complete I would write an order for the store, taking into account the product in the fridge and inventory in the backroom, and this would be saved in my device. After this I would merchandise the store to Coca-Cola code, and insert the proper signs for the store.

This could be repeated anywhere between 10-20 times a day.

I have learned a lot from this job opportunity, such as; how to properly handle customers, dealing with and resolve issues on my feet, and also organizing my day so that I would be able to efficiently assist my customers.

The one thing that I did enjoy about this job was management, and my co-workers. They were always willing to help and teach, which allowed me to enhance my personal skills and establish a solid foundation to solidify myself in the working world.

Finally, the hardest part of the job was the commute. But, making customers happy and doing my job to the most of my own potential outweighed that.
Pros
Co-workers, the companies products, management, flexibility
Cons
Commute
I worked with a great group of people who were passionate about the product they were selling
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoJune 23, 2015
I have worked with Coca Cola for almost 8 years and have only good memories to share with anyone. It is a great place to work for . What I personally learnt was if you love what you do and believe in yourself you can achieve your goals no matter how hard it is. Management supported flex work hours and encouraged staff to have a work/life balance. I still keep in touch with my co-workers which means they were great to work with.
Pros
Coca- Cola from the freestyle machine
Cons
Its not easy selling soft drinks, when preferences in the market is changing .... but we share happiness :)
Great starter job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 21, 2015
A typical day at Coca-cola was following break schedules and specking with customers to place product orders.
At Coca-cola I leaned, that every opportunity is a good one. How to be more of a team player. As for Management, I was disappointed in the roles/ respect some members had for their fellow co-workers. Hardest part of the job was being able to relax and enjoy what you do on a daily basis, scorecard inconsistencies were discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company pride all employees had. No matter the cons of the job, working for a world wide known company like Cola cola was a great feeling.
Pros
Discounts on product, Company Pride
Cons
No shift flexibility, point system
Waste of time
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  WinnipegJuly 6, 2015
Been working here 4year management didnt treat employee right, stock to your position for a long time and no chance of being permanent full time management give you false hope. Lot of partime guys still waiting to get full time but no hope. Pension no good benefit nothing!management force you to work like a full time but paid as a part time.
Pros
You wish
Cons
They will just use you
Amazing place to start and finish your career
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  OttawaOctober 22, 2015
Great place filled with great people. Most of the people I work with have been with the company for over 15 years. Salary could be a bit better.
Fun and Exciting place to work at.
Quality Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto ONJuly 14, 2015
A Great Company to work with. I have started my career with Coca Cola as Graduate Engineer and over a period I was promoted as Quality Systems Manager.
Team is very good.Employee appreciation is good.Very cooperative top management.Reasonable Vacations and benefits.Pay is less when compared to other companies.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location