Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing place to start and finish your career
Market Development Manager (Current Employee), OttawaOctober 22, 2015
Great place filled with great people. Most of the people I work with have been with the company for over 15 years. Salary could be a bit better.
Excellent work environment
Finance Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 29, 2016
Coca Cola is a great place to work, love the people, love the challenge! Lots of diversity and truly a great team! If you are looking for a great company to learn from this is a great opportunity!
Great starter job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 21, 2015
Pros: Discounts on product, Company Pride
Cons: No shift flexibility, point system
A typical day at Coca-cola was following break schedules and specking with customers to place product orders.
At Coca-cola I leaned, that every opportunity is a good one. How to be more of a team player. As for Management, I was disappointed in the roles/ respect some members had for their fellow co-workers. Hardest part of the job was being able to relax and enjoy what you do on a daily basis, scorecard inconsistencies were discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company pride all employees had. No matter the cons of the job, working for a world wide known company like Cola cola was a great feeling.
Great management, fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: High-Stress, Heavy Lifting
Being able to work on your own or with the help of a sales representative from time to time allows me to focus on my individual goals and preferences while at work. Being able to work alone gives me a sense of entitlement and I feel great knowing that I did a great job at each store. The hardest part of my job is handling stress on heavy days and the most enjoyable part is the overall flexibility (start whenever you want and end whenever you want).
Not a wonderful experience
Picker (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 30, 2016
No training or help with job expectations. Did not find this a nice place to work. No feedback from supervisors. Fellow workers not friendly or willing to help either.
great workplace
Senior Financial Analyst Revenue (Current Employee), toronto, ontarioApril 23, 2016
great atmosphere, amazing team spirit, the best brand in the world.

You will love working here, you will make friends and will get inspired.
great
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lachine, QCApril 4, 2016
Nice experience

Good place to work and to grow.

Support is always available and employees are well paid and treated

I would suggest that place to anyone
Not a Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 2, 2015
Pros: Free Fountain Soda
Cons: Nepetism
Too many side deals within the organisation between upper management and hourly associates. No discipline towards any process if the hourly associate doesn't like the decision made by a middle manager then they approach upper management where the decision is over turned.
pathetic company to work for!
driver (Current Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: drivers will help you learn the job
Cons: long hours and poor management
management doesn't treat employees well.. if something goes wrong they don't communicate--they just ignore you. A typical day is driving a delivery truck and delivering pop to stores. I learned that coke has a big image but poor relations with people. People are just a number. The only good part of the job was meeting customers but the customers didn't like the way coke treated them either..Stay away from this totally poorly run company.. Most of their equipment is from 1998.. One might have thought that coke might be more current than that.
Removing department to USA due to ambition was detrimental to moral
Supervisor Canada Service Dispatch Department (Former Employee), CalgaryNovember 23, 2015
Pros: Longevity
Cons: changing policies
Great work environment but being a USA company there were situations where Canadian goals were not compatible
Balancing Canadian needs to US goals was difficult
Staff was fun and responsible
A great 14 yrs of working with good people and learning new technologies given and accepting major responsibilities
Senior Technical Analyst lll (Former Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 1, 2015
Was a good company to work for as I met some great people and learned many new technologies throughout my time there . I was given a lot of major responsibilities which I enjoyed and excelled at.
Waste of time
Machine operator (Current Employee), WinnipegJuly 6, 2015
Pros: You wish
Cons: They will just use you
Been working here 4year management didnt treat employee right, stock to your position for a long time and no chance of being permanent full time management give you false hope. Lot of partime guys still waiting to get full time but no hope. Pension no good benefit nothing!management force you to work like a full time but paid as a part time.
Productive Work and works well with school
Material Handler (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaAugust 27, 2015
Coca Cola gradually wen through a management system that saw many great changes. The new managers implemented a better system of accountability among workers and management.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), North York, ONNovember 29, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: a lot of rotating shift work
I enjoyed working here because we were constantly busy all the time. I gained problem solving skills when we has problems in the production line. The co-workers are always helpful.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales/Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2016
Coca-Cola is an amazing brand, which has an unbelievable array of products. It houses a diverse community of employees.
great work place.
account manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 20, 2015
lots of training so you can deal with customers.
how to deal with customers.
how to manage your route to get everything done on time.
co-worker always ready to help.
meet your targets.
all the new people you deal with everyday.
good job
Order builder (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 27, 2015
working here was great everyone was friendly and helpful. Learnt a lot working here learning both ways to order pick great place to work
DONT WORK HERE
Sales (Former Employee), AlbertaApril 7, 2015
Pros: Benefits and Bonus
Cons: Management, Driving
Did not really enjoy my time with this company. Worked really hard for them and never really got recognized. Turned my sales area around and made my target volume every quarter but nothing was ever good enough.

Management is VERY unprofessional as they slander customers. Management considered in market "execution" as giving away hockey tickets or gift cards in exchange for extra product or floor space. In other words they would ask the lower workers to bribe customers. Management would often make promise and either forget about them or not follow through. This made a huge problem as my customers took it out on me.

For the amount of driving done for this job the compensation is not worth it. The wear and tear you put on your vehicle is ridiculous and only compensated with an extra couple hundred bucks every month. Also damage to inside of car from management making us take out 4-8 "case stackers" in cardboard boxes which in turn would smell up your car and make the inside dusty. It came to the point where stores would already have one and when I was asked to take 5 case stackers I would just toss them.

Bonuses are usually attainable and benefits were really good. Other then that there wasn't much upside to working. It sounds a lot more glamourous then it actually is.

I'd recommend higher management do a month as an account rep and see if they can meet some of the ridiculous goals they expected from us.
Don't leave your current job!
Manager (Current Employee), BramptonApril 5, 2013
Pros: nice hourly staff
Cons: terrible leadership!
By far the most un-organized place I have seen! The senior leadership is out of touch with what is going on and the poor hourly people take the brunt of it, I now understand why they need a Union. In my opinion if you currently have a job the grass is not greener here, expect long hours, verbal abuse and very little recognition for your efforts. I have seen very high turnover in the salary work force and the Corporation does nothing about it, even the HR team does not react to all the mis-treated people and their issues. Honestly I would not recommend this as a place to work unless you are desperate for work. The big red machine is turning many people Blue.

July 5, 2013

Poor morale amongst both management and union staff alike. And if you're looking to get a job here now, and if you are lucky enough to get on full time, count on getting poorer benefits and pensions. They are looking to take back everything that they have given.

Amazing and friendly workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: casual off-friday on specific days. fun spirit day.
Cons: only the salary..
Every day starts with greeting to everyone as we walk to our desk. Everyone knows everyone. Small chat to kick start the another day. Each day there is a new exposure to new and old customers we met on the phone yesterday. We can see and feel the smile of the customers during the conversation over the phone. Our supervisors and managers are always smiling and chatting with us, asking how we are doing today. The hardest part of the job cannot be determined as there're not really. Our colleagues, supervisors, managers, everyone in the office makes it so nice to be with everyone. Enjoying each and every moment of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is being here to take care of every customers and help them in their orders and queries. Each and every day is different from the previous one.
Links