Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 February 2017
good company unionized with seniority which causes a problem for workers on the lower part of the pole. work hard and come in when they need but not recognized
Professional Development
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2017
Great benefits. Very multi-cultured environment. Salary could be better. Professional Development options are top notch.

It is a very positive environment to work in overall!
Pros
Professional Development
Cons
Salary could be better
Productive, fun and lots of benefits
Merchandiser and Sales (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 February 2017
Great job, great management, lots of benefits, productive and rewarding. The workplace culture is great, the management are very good, hours are good, lots of pros and very little cons.
nice to work clean
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 February 2017
a good place to work.learned different cultures. unionized company.
good salary with good benifits.a very huge place to work
It was a productive and good place to work with a good pay
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 February 2017
It was a great workplace but I couldn't keep up with my studies and work their because of the shifts, I learned how to work at a high pace packing and delivering pallets , and how to work efficiently in getting the target that we got to aquire
Repetitive, Routinary and No Advancement
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 January 2017
Working in a call Centre, there is no advancement until someone resigns, retires or a new position is opened (that's pretty rare). There is rigidity in career movement. Benefit is good. Relationships are best kept on a professional, polite, friendly but distant manner. Call centre jobs are routine. Employees are trained to do a lot of projects and then are overloaded with such projects. Politics - although discreetly hidden - play a role and could affect your job performance. Under the guise of doing special projects, there are people who tend to gang-up on others to pass the work load to others - as much as they could. You are just a number in this company.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
job is repetitive, no career advancement, petty politics, etc
freestyle machine on location cafe
Bilingual Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 January 2017
Your typical day at Coca-Cola is busy, on the go. Very high energy and fast pass workplace. Have fun employee active days.
Independent but very disorganized
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 January 2017
The work was physical and you got paid for drive time, but communication with the manager was difficult at best. There were many times where I found myself waiting for an answer and not receiving one. Also found receiving if I was working or not an hour before my shift was obnoxious. Work and pay was good, management was not.
Pros
Paid for drive time
Cons
Communication
Very fun fast pacesd job
Route Processor/ Distribution Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK16 January 2017
It is a great energetic company to work for, great perks, free product. Amazing staff. Fast paced but work is fun and different everyday. I liked all the contact with customers. The hardest part of the job was counting all of the coin from the vending machines
Pros
Free lunches and product
Cons
maternity leave coverage
no communication
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 January 2017
A few days of training and they send you out on your own.
Thats ok considering its not difficult to figure out what to do. No communication no set schedule no feeling of job security, feel very unappreciated as an employee. Few hours a week if any. How is anyone supposed to pay bills and live. Pay is very low for the amount of physical labour one must do. Constant turnover of merchandisers. Pepsi pays 40% higher for exact same position.
Pros
dont know of any
Cons
no security low pay
great place to work
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 January 2017
nice people, easy to get a long with. Good salary for a starting wage. Good hours, great work/ life balance. Helpful staff.
A multinational company and a very dynamic one in terms of training ground in sales industry.
District Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
A dynamic and diverse multinational company that will really help you develop majority of your skills and knowledge not just an employee but also as a person as a whole.
Pros
Entitled of company service vehicle
Cons
productive but penny pinching corporation
Order builder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 December 2016
Work was guaranteed for high-performance workers. temporary employees work full-time hours but don't receive benefits until promotion based on a seniority system. Equipment desperately needed upgrades. Safety standards were poorly enforced. Quantity over quality policies. Voice pick system was so terrible it could easily lead to mental health issues. Too much back lifting necessary. Only enjoyable part of the job was the overtime cap at 11 hours a day but guaranteed 8hrs.
Pros
free fountain soft drinks
Cons
voice pick system
A great place to work if your a people's person!
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2016
Coca-Cola is a great company to work for. I have gained a lot of knowledge in terms of brand marketing, RED "right execution daily" selling to new outlets and maintaining existing outlets. I currently maintain a large territory and have developed an excellent relationship with my clients.

The management team for the most part at Coca-Cola is good. My co-workers always answer the phone when I have questions or need help to do something in my territory.

The hardest part of the job I would say is communicating with the equipment managers and distribution and trying to have products or equipment delivered on time for new and existing customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting my top accounts. I have developed a great relationship with my customers to the point where I look forward to meeting them all the time.
Pros
Free lunches, dinners from my customers
Cons
Pay structure could be better for the amount of work performed
A great place to learn about yourself
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2016
Longer days with lots of expectations. This company is always in a stat of change however, trying to always achieve the best.
Pros
Self learning enviromment
Cons
You can easily be discarded
Great company to work
Manager Product Commercialization (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
ITL Canada is a great company to work for. The benefits and work-life balance is amazing. There is a lot of learning about the regulations and tobacco industry.
Great experience but very challenging
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 November 2016
Outdated processes, manual, not quick on changes, old school and old tools. Strong presence of Union. People come and go, hard to build strong relations as salaried employees are constantly moving around.
Good Place to work
Senior Forecasting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
Great place to work. Good pears, management. Very nice offices. Dynamic place with an opportunity to grow. Fair compensation and good benefits. Free products.
Pros
Excellent location, benefits, competative compensation
Cons
hard to grow. management picks favourites
A job that has stress around every corner
Overnight Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 November 2016
This job seemed okay at first but over time it changed drastically. I was given training for 3 days in my first week but then the whole week after they never scheduled me at all and when I asked why I wasn't I never got a response until 3 days later & didn't work for a whole week. After a whole week of not working I was trained for 2 more days and expected to work in stores overnight by myself which I felt was really rushed. The job its self can be tiring, if your lucky there will only be one or two skids of product to place but usually there is about 6 or 7 loads to do per store ( you get about 3 or 4 stores a night ) and after awhile this can be tiring when working by yourself, I suggest stretching before and after if your going to do this job and to get alot of sleep and eat well before your shift cause work starts at about 11 pm - 1am and can go all the way to 11am the next day, depending on your load but most shifts are 9 hours so to anyone that isn't used to working overnights I highly suggest you prepare your body for this. Your going to random stores within the GTA so sometimes at certain stores the pump trucks aren't working well and there can be delays in when the trucks deliver coca cola product which can delay when you finish.

Management is horrible with communication and they often will only email you back when they need to get information through, it seems as if they dont care about your problems. Many times they have scheduled me on my days off that I requested I have off when I first started and when I would finally get a response back I would get responses
  more... such as " Were short this week and it will change next week" or " sorry, would you still be able to work?"

This job is a minimum of 24 hours weekly but sometimes there are weeks where no hours are given at all, sometimes 2 weeks straight so if your looking for a steady job with good income I would be cautious of working here.
Pros
They pay 50 cents per km you drive
Cons
longs hard hours, heavy lifting, working by your self
Member of high performance team that grew the value of brands
Brand Manager, Coca-Cola Trademark Brands (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Management of the marketing strategies and Development of the creative campaigns that weave together multiple marketing disciplines that drove brand value for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero. All demonstrating share point gains and improvements in awareness, consideration and consumption

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location