Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Good Place to work
Senior Forecasting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
Great place to work. Good pears, management. Very nice offices. Dynamic place with an opportunity to grow. Fair compensation and good benefits. Free products.
Pros
Excellent location, benefits, competative compensation
Cons
hard to grow. management picks favourites
Great company to work
Manager Product Commercialization (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
ITL Canada is a great company to work for. The benefits and work-life balance is amazing. There is a lot of learning about the regulations and tobacco industry.
Very rewarding Company
SENIOR MERCHANDISER, RELIEF ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK22 August 2016
The job is incredibly challenging physically and mentally but every day is rewarding even when you do not complete all that you set out to do on that day. It is a job that must require a lot of flexibility in start and finish times as there are a lot of variables that affect your day, like, weather, vehicle breakdowns, tipped pallets of product. My co-workers and management team are the reason I work there. On those days that are hard to finish they are there to offer a word or a hand to get you through it. This job ticks all the right boxes, pay, good people, respect, rewarding work.
Pros
rewarding
Cons
No fixed schedule.
Industrious Work Culture
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
In my experience as a field sales member, it is comparable to being in the marines. We are trained to work hard and be resilient when managing our customers.

The experience and skills you learn on the job are invaluable. It sets the stage for the rest of your career.
bad management
Merchandising products (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 March 2016
very deficit job, with no benefits and not good pay. management team don't communicate to their staff members. supervisor do not care about his team, only focus on getting a daily number. very very poor place to work and terrible work environment.
Great Job Work/Life Balance
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2016
Very flexible hours, more interaction with management would be effective. Spend a lot of time alone lifting and moving boxes. Don't really get to know your co workers.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
strenuous work
Not worth the headache
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 October 2016
Awful place to work. Management is a joke and has ridiculous expectations, you're driven into the ground day in and out with little rest or time to recover, your hours are immediately cut if you start slowing down due to injuries accumulated from the work.

It's a terrible work environment and not worth it whatsoever. Stay away.
Pros
Free pop at lunch
Cons
Poor management, random hour cuts, no communication
Member of high performance team that grew the value of brands
Brand Manager, Coca-Cola Trademark Brands (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Management of the marketing strategies and Development of the creative campaigns that weave together multiple marketing disciplines that drove brand value for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero. All demonstrating share point gains and improvements in awareness, consideration and consumption
Great people to work with :)
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 October 2016
Fellow warehouse employees are great! They have made my experience within the workplace enjoyable. Learn a lot of new warehouse skills and procedures.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Cons
Senority based employer, promotions, etc. are only provided to those with multiple yrs. employed. Not actual job performance
Great to get experience
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 October 2016
great company to get some experience. very similar to other big companies. good work life balance, co-workers are helpful. great bosses. pay for car allowance
Beware merchandising Position
LARGE FORMAT MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2016
Very high turnover rate..poor pay. Extreme stress . Very very limited upward mobility.
Only take merchandising role if extremely desperate for work and you are in good shape or willing to do hardcore workouts everyday all day.
Worked here for over a year and a half and 98 percent of my coworkers quit..not something you can do long term
Pros
People thinks your cool cause you work for coke
Cons
Long hours, Wear and tear on body and your vehicle, low pay, little to no advancment opportunities for merchandisers no matter how hard you work, account managers treat you like your stupid or talk behind you behind your backs
Terrible management, high stress, high workload.
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 August 2016
Worked here over the last year, the workload my supervisors put on me was brutal. They expect far too much from one person. Awful company to work for.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Heavy workload, Bad management, High stress, High turnover
excellent company
Merchandiser-seasonal (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC31 July 2016
I was sent to different stores to put stock out, meet with managers.
I found the managers exceptional and also the co-workers were all great people to work with. The challenge that I found was pulling pallets full of product around the stores as I am a smaller woman. I enjoyed working by myself and with the public setting goals for myself was a great benefit.
Pros
they gave were very encouraging to their employees
Cons
alot of product and to get put out, very physical job for a smaller woman
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 August 2016
The most enjoyable part is the freedom you get while working. Management is great and vey understanding when it come to different things. Atypical day at work is very physical.
Productive, efficient work place, with an amazing culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 August 2016
A typical day at work for me would involve being at my first store, it may be a convenient store, gas station, or news stand, by 8am. From there I would approach the individual at the desk, and attempt to find the manager on duty or owner of the store. During this talk the individual would be made aware of the deals that are in place, what products they should be ordering, and if any new products the company is selling they should be purchasing. Once this is complete I would write an order for the store, taking into account the product in the fridge and inventory in the backroom, and this would be saved in my device. After this I would merchandise the store to Coca-Cola code, and insert the proper signs for the store.

This could be repeated anywhere between 10-20 times a day.

I have learned a lot from this job opportunity, such as; how to properly handle customers, dealing with and resolve issues on my feet, and also organizing my day so that I would be able to efficiently assist my customers.

The one thing that I did enjoy about this job was management, and my co-workers. They were always willing to help and teach, which allowed me to enhance my personal skills and establish a solid foundation to solidify myself in the working world.

Finally, the hardest part of the job was the commute. But, making customers happy and doing my job to the most of my own potential outweighed that.
Pros
Co-workers, the companies products, management, flexibility
Cons
Commute
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON22 April 2016
Although I work as a merchandiser and complete the daily task of replenishing beverages, what I love most is interacting with customers and fellow co-workers. I love working with people and helping others. Customer service has been my favourite part of work throughout a number of my previous jobs and as long as I am able to interact and communicate with others, I am happy.
Pros
Working with others, great hours, an amazing management team
Cons
NONE. Honestly.
productive fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL28 September 2016
great place to work, great team atmosphere. typical day involved travelling to and from stores insuring customer satisfaction with product, displaying product to meet company standards and ensuring stores satisfaction with Coca-Cola's products.
Great experience but very challenging
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 November 2016
Outdated processes, manual, not quick on changes, old school and old tools. Strong presence of Union. People come and go, hard to build strong relations as salaried employees are constantly moving around.
A great place to learn about yourself
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2016
Longer days with lots of expectations. This company is always in a stat of change however, trying to always achieve the best.
Pros
Self learning enviromment
Cons
You can easily be discarded
Loved every minute of working at Coca Cola
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 September 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent benefits and ample room for opportunity to advancement.
As long as you work for it this Coke will take care of you. Great culture and employees are appreciated. Not like most large corporations.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location