Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Refreshments reviews

Service to the client
CSR (Former Employee) –  Brampton9 June 2013
I was not comfortable spending all of my work hours apolagizing for late deliveries or constant customer complaints, not happy with the way coca cola handles it's clients.

Other Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Great experience in Sales
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 February 2018
In short, my job consisted of driving to different accounts and placing orders for the customers through a tablet for them to receive 48 hours later. The main takeaway for me at this job was how to properly spend my time. As this job was not a 9-5 I had to plan my days out accordingly, in a way that worked for not only myself but for my customers. The hardest part of the job was spending hours every week sitting in the car/driving to accounts. Most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with different customers in different parts of the city.
Pros
Customer Relations
Cons
Lots of driving
Pretty good so far
Part time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hamilton20 February 2018
I was hired on the last day of August and am still there today. I am living with my parents so I had a little extra pressure on me to keep this job.
I go around to a bunch of stores and set up their products so its on the shelf and on the displays.
I have been with Coke for exactly 5 months tomorrow (Feb. 21) and have been given one raise, which came way ahead of my first salary review, which was supposed to be in March.
The money is quite good and the driving reimbursement is also the best I have seen.
I work by myself 95% of the time, its both good and bad. I knew right away that I want to sty with Coke, but definitely not as a merchandiser, at least not in a PT role.
There can be an awful lot of traveling involved with this work, that may work for some people, I like it as it helps to build your hour total.
Some stores have a lot for you to do, other stores you can be finished in less than half an hour.
I would like to post updates of this job every so often as things change. This is one of the most unusual jobs I have ever had. You have an opportunity to make a lot of money in less time than people at other jobs do.
Pros
Money is good
Cons
Some store managers are mean/rude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K