Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

no communication
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 January 2017
A few days of training and they send you out on your own.
Thats ok considering its not difficult to figure out what to do. No communication no set schedule no feeling of job security, feel very unappreciated as an employee. Few hours a week if any. How is anyone supposed to pay bills and live. Pay is very low for the amount of physical labour one must do. Constant turnover of merchandisers. Pepsi pays 40% higher for exact same position.
Pros
dont know of any
Cons
no security low pay
Productive & fun workplace
Merchandiser/Visual Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
Coca Cola's Merchandisers travel from store to store stocking & building displays to represent the company. Ive learned about marketing in different aspects through building displays & how to attract customers or clients. The hours are long but management is usually flexible & there is no supervision required. The job is not completed until all the work is complete.
Pros
Good pay & no supervision
Cons
Long Hours
Repetitive, Routinary and No Advancement
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 January 2017
Working in a call Centre, there is no advancement until someone resigns, retires or a new position is opened (that's pretty rare). There is rigidity in career movement. Benefit is good. Relationships are best kept on a professional, polite, friendly but distant manner. Call centre jobs are routine. Employees are trained to do a lot of projects and then are overloaded with such projects. Politics - although discreetly hidden - play a role and could affect your job performance. Under the guise of doing special projects, there are people who tend to gang-up on others to pass the work load to others - as much as they could. You are just a number in this company.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
job is repetitive, no career advancement, petty politics, etc
productive but penny pinching corporation
Order builder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 December 2016
Work was guaranteed for high-performance workers. temporary employees work full-time hours but don't receive benefits until promotion based on a seniority system. Equipment desperately needed upgrades. Safety standards were poorly enforced. Quantity over quality policies. Voice pick system was so terrible it could easily lead to mental health issues. Too much back lifting necessary. Only enjoyable part of the job was the overtime cap at 11 hours a day but guaranteed 8hrs.
Pros
free fountain soft drinks
Cons
voice pick system
Independent but very disorganized
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 January 2017
The work was physical and you got paid for drive time, but communication with the manager was difficult at best. There were many times where I found myself waiting for an answer and not receiving one. Also found receiving if I was working or not an hour before my shift was obnoxious. Work and pay was good, management was not.
Pros
Paid for drive time
Cons
Communication
Fun place to work
Route Process Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB22 February 2017
Repetitive work, lots of cross training, room for growth. Learned lots about the company and there is lots of training online you can take to help you learn more about the company. Hardest part of the job was waiting for all the drivers to come in. I enjoyed the morning part of the job the most, you do all the paperwork before the drivers come in.
Very fun fast pacesd job
Route Processor/ Distribution Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK16 January 2017
It is a great energetic company to work for, great perks, free product. Amazing staff. Fast paced but work is fun and different everyday. I liked all the contact with customers. The hardest part of the job was counting all of the coin from the vending machines
Pros
Free lunches and product
Cons
maternity leave coverage
Member of high performance team that grew the value of brands
Brand Manager, Coca-Cola Trademark Brands (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Management of the marketing strategies and Development of the creative campaigns that weave together multiple marketing disciplines that drove brand value for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero. All demonstrating share point gains and improvements in awareness, consideration and consumption
Not worth the headache
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 October 2016
Awful place to work. Management is a joke and has ridiculous expectations, you're driven into the ground day in and out with little rest or time to recover, your hours are immediately cut if you start slowing down due to injuries accumulated from the work.

It's a terrible work environment and not worth it whatsoever. Stay away.
Pros
Free pop at lunch
Cons
Poor management, random hour cuts, no communication
A multinational company and a very dynamic one in terms of training ground in sales industry.
District Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
A dynamic and diverse multinational company that will really help you develop majority of your skills and knowledge not just an employee but also as a person as a whole.
Pros
Entitled of company service vehicle
Cons

Want to know more about Coca-Cola Refreshments?

Ask a question
It was a productive and good place to work with a good pay
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 February 2017
It was a great workplace but I couldn't keep up with my studies and work their because of the shifts, I learned how to work at a high pace packing and delivering pallets , and how to work efficiently in getting the target that we got to aquire
Great people to work with :)
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 October 2016
Fellow warehouse employees are great! They have made my experience within the workplace enjoyable. Learn a lot of new warehouse skills and procedures.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Cons
Senority based employer, promotions, etc. are only provided to those with multiple yrs. employed. Not actual job performance
Good Place to work
Senior Forecasting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
Great place to work. Good pears, management. Very nice offices. Dynamic place with an opportunity to grow. Fair compensation and good benefits. Free products.
Pros
Excellent location, benefits, competative compensation
Cons
hard to grow. management picks favourites
Professional Development
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2017
Great benefits. Very multi-cultured environment. Salary could be better. Professional Development options are top notch.

It is a very positive environment to work in overall!
Pros
Professional Development
Cons
Salary could be better
A great place to work if your a people's person!
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2016
Coca-Cola is a great company to work for. I have gained a lot of knowledge in terms of brand marketing, RED "right execution daily" selling to new outlets and maintaining existing outlets. I currently maintain a large territory and have developed an excellent relationship with my clients.

The management team for the most part at Coca-Cola is good. My co-workers always answer the phone when I have questions or need help to do something in my territory.

The hardest part of the job I would say is communicating with the equipment managers and distribution and trying to have products or equipment delivered on time for new and existing customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting my top accounts. I have developed a great relationship with my customers to the point where I look forward to meeting them all the time.
Pros
Free lunches, dinners from my customers
Cons
Pay structure could be better for the amount of work performed
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2017
Coca-Cola is a great company to work for. There are lots of opportunities to advance and there is plenty of support from upper management. The account manager position gives you lots of freedom and the ability to work within your own schedule.
Very rewarding Company
SENIOR MERCHANDISER, RELIEF ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK22 August 2016
The job is incredibly challenging physically and mentally but every day is rewarding even when you do not complete all that you set out to do on that day. It is a job that must require a lot of flexibility in start and finish times as there are a lot of variables that affect your day, like, weather, vehicle breakdowns, tipped pallets of product. My co-workers and management team are the reason I work there. On those days that are hard to finish they are there to offer a word or a hand to get you through it. This job ticks all the right boxes, pay, good people, respect, rewarding work.
Pros
rewarding
Cons
No fixed schedule.
Productive, fun and lots of benefits
Merchandiser and Sales (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 February 2017
Great job, great management, lots of benefits, productive and rewarding. The workplace culture is great, the management are very good, hours are good, lots of pros and very little cons.
Great experience but very challenging
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 November 2016
Outdated processes, manual, not quick on changes, old school and old tools. Strong presence of Union. People come and go, hard to build strong relations as salaried employees are constantly moving around.
excellent company
Merchandiser-seasonal (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC31 July 2016
I was sent to different stores to put stock out, meet with managers.
I found the managers exceptional and also the co-workers were all great people to work with. The challenge that I found was pulling pallets full of product around the stores as I am a smaller woman. I enjoyed working by myself and with the public setting goals for myself was a great benefit.
Pros
they gave were very encouraging to their employees
Cons
alot of product and to get put out, very physical job for a smaller woman

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location