Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

bad management
Merchandising products (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 1, 2016
very deficit job, with no benefits and not good pay. management team don't communicate to their staff members. supervisor do not care about his team, only focus on getting a daily number. very very poor place to work and terrible work environment.
Beware merchandising Position
LARGE FORMAT MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 18, 2016
Very high turnover rate..poor pay. Extreme stress . Very very limited upward mobility.
Only take merchandising role if extremely desperate for work and you are in good shape or willing to do hardcore workouts everyday all day.
Worked here for over a year and a half and 98 percent of my coworkers quit..not something you can do long term
Pros
People thinks your cool cause you work for coke
Cons
Long hours, Wear and tear on body and your vehicle, low pay, little to no advancment opportunities for merchandisers no matter how hard you work, account managers treat you like your stupid or talk behind you behind your backs
Very rewarding Company
SENIOR MERCHANDISER, RELIEF ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, SKAugust 22, 2016
The job is incredibly challenging physically and mentally but every day is rewarding even when you do not complete all that you set out to do on that day. It is a job that must require a lot of flexibility in start and finish times as there are a lot of variables that affect your day, like, weather, vehicle breakdowns, tipped pallets of product. My co-workers and management team are the reason I work there. On those days that are hard to finish they are there to offer a word or a hand to get you through it. This job ticks all the right boxes, pay, good people, respect, rewarding work.
Pros
rewarding
Cons
No fixed schedule.
excellent company
Merchandiser-seasonal (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCJuly 31, 2016
I was sent to different stores to put stock out, meet with managers.
I found the managers exceptional and also the co-workers were all great people to work with. The challenge that I found was pulling pallets full of product around the stores as I am a smaller woman. I enjoyed working by myself and with the public setting goals for myself was a great benefit.
Pros
they gave were very encouraging to their employees
Cons
alot of product and to get put out, very physical job for a smaller woman
coke
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONOctober 22, 2015
Great company, Good benefits, can be a stressful environment. Does not fast track employees. I would recommend to young grads that just got out of university. I would not recommend to those who are professional seeking a means to support their family.
Pros
networking
Cons
stress
Loved every minute of working at Coca Cola
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 15, 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent benefits and ample room for opportunity to advancement.
As long as you work for it this Coke will take care of you. Great culture and employees are appreciated. Not like most large corporations.
Amazing place to start and finish your career
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  OttawaOctober 22, 2015
Great place filled with great people. Most of the people I work with have been with the company for over 15 years. Salary could be a bit better.
Fun and Exciting place to work at.
Quality Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto ONJuly 14, 2015
A Great Company to work with. I have started my career with Coca Cola as Graduate Engineer and over a period I was promoted as Quality Systems Manager.
Team is very good.Employee appreciation is good.Very cooperative top management.Reasonable Vacations and benefits.Pay is less when compared to other companies.
lazy union warehouse and few of the truck drivers
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  bramptonAugust 3, 2015
I can easily say the distribution/warehouse at ccrc is a joke In brampton slows down the whole process in all works of the sales,merch and sales has to take the heat from the customers concently...things are confusing with no real answer and no clear solutions to the issues.....I respect everyone on my team and any other large volume merchandising teams...because boys and girls we all get paid like poo and bust our butt like Noone knows but us ( new pepsi hire makes 6 dollers more for the same job ) no Benifits ( rare they take you full time almost impossible ) turn over rate is riduilous liturally if 50 people get hired guarantee at years end you only have max 20 left. direct supervisors and lead hands are hardworking....but everyone else is clueless....maybe the marketing team at ccrc ( who produce quality ) can take over and run trucks or forclifts in the plant. or better bring your merchandiser teams from all over the gta and let them work your production, I guarantee you they know the definition of hard work,time management, teamwork etc...

most of all pay your merchs more!!!....pretend like you care. I dare anyone of you office people to try to work a 5-7 store day with every store having anywhere from 3 to 7 skids ...all by your self ....day in and out
Pros
mileage/flexible/direct supervisors
Cons
bad PAY no Benifits
Amazing place to work!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 24, 2016
I have never enjoyed a job as much as I did being a brand ambassador for Coca-Cola. It was a fun, positive energy, friendly work environment. I strongly recommend this position to anyone who is outgoing and sociable.
Pros
Small Teams, Travel the GTA, go to cool events
Cons
Long hot days (good thing you can grab a refreshing Coke whenever you wanted)
Productive and fun work place ,co workers are very co operative
TRUCK DRIVER AND MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BCFebruary 29, 2016
very Good compnay to work with, unfortunately I had to leave
because of some family problems to settle.
I enjoyed working with coca cola in future if a get a chance again
defenitely will work for them.
Pros
holiday work we get lunch
Cons
some times long hours
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONApril 22, 2016
Although I work as a merchandiser and complete the daily task of replenishing beverages, what I love most is interacting with customers and fellow co-workers. I love working with people and helping others. Customer service has been my favourite part of work throughout a number of my previous jobs and as long as I am able to interact and communicate with others, I am happy.
Pros
Working with others, great hours, an amazing management team
Cons
NONE. Honestly.
Industrious Work Culture
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2016
In my experience as a field sales member, it is comparable to being in the marines. We are trained to work hard and be resilient when managing our customers.

The experience and skills you learn on the job are invaluable. It sets the stage for the rest of your career.
Great peers and teammates
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Central CanadaSeptember 29, 2016
The company does an excellent job of recruiting fun, intelligent, energetic people with great personalities. The people are the best part of working here. The role is sometimes very heavy making time management and prioritization a must to succeed.
Terrible management, high stress, high workload.
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 30, 2016
Worked here over the last year, the workload my supervisors put on me was brutal. They expect far too much from one person. Awful company to work for.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Heavy workload, Bad management, High stress, High turnover
productive fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLSeptember 28, 2016
great place to work, great team atmosphere. typical day involved travelling to and from stores insuring customer satisfaction with product, displaying product to meet company standards and ensuring stores satisfaction with Coca-Cola's products.
Productive - Great Environment
MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 10, 2016
Get to meet new clients on a daily basis, Life as a Marketing Development Manager is very challenging and fun at the same time.

You are the master of your own business.
Pros
Flex hours - Can work from home.
Cons
Some overtime - when it comes to trade visits
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONAugust 21, 2016
The most enjoyable part is the freedom you get while working. Management is great and vey understanding when it come to different things. Atypical day at work is very physical.
productive and fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCSeptember 2, 2016
My typical day at work was to see exiting accounts and take their orders. I met a lot a great people in the trade as well and worked with a fantastic team of people.
Productive, efficient work place, with an amazing culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONAugust 17, 2016
A typical day at work for me would involve being at my first store, it may be a convenient store, gas station, or news stand, by 8am. From there I would approach the individual at the desk, and attempt to find the manager on duty or owner of the store. During this talk the individual would be made aware of the deals that are in place, what products they should be ordering, and if any new products the company is selling they should be purchasing. Once this is complete I would write an order for the store, taking into account the product in the fridge and inventory in the backroom, and this would be saved in my device. After this I would merchandise the store to Coca-Cola code, and insert the proper signs for the store.

This could be repeated anywhere between 10-20 times a day.

I have learned a lot from this job opportunity, such as; how to properly handle customers, dealing with and resolve issues on my feet, and also organizing my day so that I would be able to efficiently assist my customers.

The one thing that I did enjoy about this job was management, and my co-workers. They were always willing to help and teach, which allowed me to enhance my personal skills and establish a solid foundation to solidify myself in the working world.

Finally, the hardest part of the job was the commute. But, making customers happy and doing my job to the most of my own potential outweighed that.
Pros
Co-workers, the companies products, management, flexibility
Cons
Commute

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location