Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kingston, ONApril 22, 2016
Pros: Working with others, great hours, an amazing management team
Cons: NONE. Honestly.
Although I work as a merchandiser and complete the daily task of replenishing beverages, what I love most is interacting with customers and fellow co-workers. I love working with people and helping others. Customer service has been my favourite part of work throughout a number of my previous jobs and as long as I am able to interact and communicate with others, I am happy.
Beware merchandising Position
LARGE FORMAT MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 18, 2016
Pros: People thinks your cool cause you work for coke
Cons: Long hours, Wear and tear on body and your vehicle, low pay, little to no advancment opportunities for merchandisers no matter how hard you work, account managers treat you like your stupid or talk behind you behind your backs
Very high turnover rate..poor pay. Extreme stress . Very very limited upward mobility.
Only take merchandising role if extremely desperate for work and you are in good shape or willing to do hardcore workouts everyday all day.
Worked here for over a year and a half and 98 percent of my coworkers quit..not something you can do long term
Productive and fun work place ,co workers are very co operative
TRUCK DRIVER AND MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Dawson Creek, BCFebruary 29, 2016
Pros: holiday work we get lunch
Cons: some times long hours
very Good compnay to work with, unfortunately I had to leave
because of some family problems to settle.
I enjoyed working with coca cola in future if a get a chance again
defenitely will work for them.
Sneaky, Low-Quality , Unprofessional, Unreliable Management
Former employee (Former Employee), Weston, ONNovember 16, 2015
Pros: name of coca-cola
Cons: management and union
It's too late when you find yourself have been surrounded by a bunch of sneaky and low-quality persons. This place has been manipulated and distorted long time by those unprofessional and unreliable managers. Union workers are complaining , fighting ,bumping each other and whining and quarreling every day. Good people , good managers can't stay but flee away. You can't see any good culture rooted in this ground but only rotten , fallen thoughts and things.
Great management, fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: High-Stress, Heavy Lifting
Being able to work on your own or with the help of a sales representative from time to time allows me to focus on my individual goals and preferences while at work. Being able to work alone gives me a sense of entitlement and I feel great knowing that I did a great job at each store. The hardest part of my job is handling stress on heavy days and the most enjoyable part is the overall flexibility (start whenever you want and end whenever you want).
bad management
Merchandising products (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 1, 2016
very deficit job, with no benefits and not good pay. management team don't communicate to their staff members. supervisor do not care about his team, only focus on getting a daily number. very very poor place to work and terrible work environment.
a very good place to work
ORDER PICKER/ FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 19, 2016
Pros: free pop and lunches
Cons: being on call
start picking i have learn a lot the management was very good co were very easy to work with picking for four hr straight and only having 1 break per day picking hard and trying to be one of the top pickers
A great 14 yrs of working with good people and learning new technologies given and accepting major responsibilities
Senior Technical Analyst lll (Former Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 1, 2015
Was a good company to work for as I met some great people and learned many new technologies throughout my time there . I was given a lot of major responsibilities which I enjoyed and excelled at.
Removing department to USA due to ambition was detrimental to moral
Supervisor Canada Service Dispatch Department (Former Employee), CalgaryNovember 23, 2015
Pros: Longevity
Cons: changing policies
Great work environment but being a USA company there were situations where Canadian goals were not compatible
Balancing Canadian needs to US goals was difficult
Staff was fun and responsible
Fast pace work environment with little down time
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 25, 2015
Pros: Fast pace environment with little down time
Cons: Sometimes felt like a robot with the script given to answer calls
Management was good at helping staff attain goals and teaching skills necessary for the job. Staff were great to work with.
Excellent work environment
Finance Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 29, 2016
Coca Cola is a great place to work, love the people, love the challenge! Lots of diversity and truly a great team! If you are looking for a great company to learn from this is a great opportunity!
Not a wonderful experience
Picker (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 30, 2016
No training or help with job expectations. Did not find this a nice place to work. No feedback from supervisors. Fellow workers not friendly or willing to help either.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), North York, ONNovember 29, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: a lot of rotating shift work
I enjoyed working here because we were constantly busy all the time. I gained problem solving skills when we has problems in the production line. The co-workers are always helpful.
great workplace
Senior Financial Analyst Revenue (Current Employee), toronto, ontarioApril 23, 2016
great atmosphere, amazing team spirit, the best brand in the world.

You will love working here, you will make friends and will get inspired.
great
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lachine, QCApril 4, 2016
Nice experience

Good place to work and to grow.

Support is always available and employees are well paid and treated

I would suggest that place to anyone
coke
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee), Barrie, ONOctober 22, 2015
Pros: networking
Cons: stress
Great company, Good benefits, can be a stressful environment. Does not fast track employees. I would recommend to young grads that just got out of university. I would not recommend to those who are professional seeking a means to support their family.
Very supportive co-workers
Power Engineer/ Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Good exposure to industrial mechanics
Cons: Too much pressure working alone on a shift.
For barely working at Coke for 2 years, my mechanical skills are more enhanced and made me more attentive to details. I can say, I am more aware with "safety first" when performing work. I became more confident in dealing and working with different people.
Although outstanding employees are recognized and appreciated, I though It could have been more interesting if the management have given better rewards.
great work place.
account manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 20, 2015
lots of training so you can deal with customers.
how to deal with customers.
how to manage your route to get everything done on time.
co-worker always ready to help.
meet your targets.
all the new people you deal with everyday.
Administrative Support - Part Time (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 8, 2016
I do auto cad projects on an as needed basis. I also communicate with management to discuss the fine details of the current project.
Nice and friendly
Data Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 18, 2016
Very good overall, the only downside is me being Intern and not employee. Friendly people, nice place and hours. Management and overall atmosphere is good.
Links