Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Refreshments reviews

a learning experience
Inventory Control Analyst/Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 August 2013
Everynight is always different when it comes to allocating products. I learned that communication is the best key for my role because everything is constantly moving. My job has always been busy because I have to keep the warehouse organize as I can so that no time is wasted upon locating products. I think the hardest part of the job is when I run out of resources e.i. Space, Manpower, and Equipments. Its always been a self achievement if I see my work is done well and organized and that is probably the most rewarding time of my day.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Micromanaging

Other Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

good paying job with great benefits
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 December 2017
I enjoyed working for this company as it requires attention to detail as well as time management on a daily basis. Being a merchandiser also kept me physically fit.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
long work weeks
Reasonable Workplace
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 November 2017
Coca-Cola is a global brand and in this highly competitive market they are constantly evolving & changing as per the market demand. The systems are well integrated but old & they are in the process of major upgrade. Work culture is similar to any unionized environment.
Pros
Free Pops
Cons
Career growth opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.