Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

no communication
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 January 2017
A few days of training and they send you out on your own.
Thats ok considering its not difficult to figure out what to do. No communication no set schedule no feeling of job security, feel very unappreciated as an employee. Few hours a week if any. How is anyone supposed to pay bills and live. Pay is very low for the amount of physical labour one must do. Constant turnover of merchandisers. Pepsi pays 40% higher for exact same position.
Pros
dont know of any
Cons
no security low pay
productive but penny pinching corporation
Order builder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 December 2016
Work was guaranteed for high-performance workers. temporary employees work full-time hours but don't receive benefits until promotion based on a seniority system. Equipment desperately needed upgrades. Safety standards were poorly enforced. Quantity over quality policies. Voice pick system was so terrible it could easily lead to mental health issues. Too much back lifting necessary. Only enjoyable part of the job was the overtime cap at 11 hours a day but guaranteed 8hrs.
Pros
free fountain soft drinks
Cons
voice pick system
Not worth the headache
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 October 2016
Awful place to work. Management is a joke and has ridiculous expectations, you're driven into the ground day in and out with little rest or time to recover, your hours are immediately cut if you start slowing down due to injuries accumulated from the work.

It's a terrible work environment and not worth it whatsoever. Stay away.
Pros
Free pop at lunch
Cons
Poor management, random hour cuts, no communication
Member of high performance team that grew the value of brands
Brand Manager, Coca-Cola Trademark Brands (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Management of the marketing strategies and Development of the creative campaigns that weave together multiple marketing disciplines that drove brand value for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero. All demonstrating share point gains and improvements in awareness, consideration and consumption
Very fun fast pacesd job
Route Processor/ Distribution Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK16 January 2017
It is a great energetic company to work for, great perks, free product. Amazing staff. Fast paced but work is fun and different everyday. I liked all the contact with customers. The hardest part of the job was counting all of the coin from the vending machines
Pros
Free lunches and product
Cons
maternity leave coverage
A multinational company and a very dynamic one in terms of training ground in sales industry.
District Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
A dynamic and diverse multinational company that will really help you develop majority of your skills and knowledge not just an employee but also as a person as a whole.
Pros
Entitled of company service vehicle
Very rewarding Company
SENIOR MERCHANDISER, RELIEF ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK22 August 2016
The job is incredibly challenging physically and mentally but every day is rewarding even when you do not complete all that you set out to do on that day. It is a job that must require a lot of flexibility in start and finish times as there are a lot of variables that affect your day, like, weather, vehicle breakdowns, tipped pallets of product. My co-workers and management team are the reason I work there. On those days that are hard to finish they are there to offer a word or a hand to get you through it. This job ticks all the right boxes, pay, good people, respect, rewarding work.
Pros
rewarding
Cons
No fixed schedule.
Great people to work with :)
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 October 2016
Fellow warehouse employees are great! They have made my experience within the workplace enjoyable. Learn a lot of new warehouse skills and procedures.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Cons
Senority based employer, promotions, etc. are only provided to those with multiple yrs. employed. Not actual job performance
Good Place to work
Senior Forecasting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2016
Great place to work. Good pears, management. Very nice offices. Dynamic place with an opportunity to grow. Fair compensation and good benefits. Free products.
Pros
Excellent location, benefits, competative compensation
Cons
hard to grow. management picks favourites
excellent company
Merchandiser-seasonal (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC31 July 2016
I was sent to different stores to put stock out, meet with managers.
I found the managers exceptional and also the co-workers were all great people to work with. The challenge that I found was pulling pallets full of product around the stores as I am a smaller woman. I enjoyed working by myself and with the public setting goals for myself was a great benefit.
Pros
they gave were very encouraging to their employees
Cons
alot of product and to get put out, very physical job for a smaller woman
A great place to work if your a people's person!
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2016
Coca-Cola is a great company to work for. I have gained a lot of knowledge in terms of brand marketing, RED "right execution daily" selling to new outlets and maintaining existing outlets. I currently maintain a large territory and have developed an excellent relationship with my clients.

The management team for the most part at Coca-Cola is good. My co-workers always answer the phone when I have questions or need help to do something in my territory.

The hardest part of the job I would say is communicating with the equipment managers and distribution and trying to have products or equipment delivered on time for new and existing customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting my top accounts. I have developed a great relationship with my customers to the point where I look forward to meeting them all the time.
Pros
Free lunches, dinners from my customers
Cons
Pay structure could be better for the amount of work performed
productive fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL28 September 2016
great place to work, great team atmosphere. typical day involved travelling to and from stores insuring customer satisfaction with product, displaying product to meet company standards and ensuring stores satisfaction with Coca-Cola's products.
Great experience but very challenging
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 November 2016
Outdated processes, manual, not quick on changes, old school and old tools. Strong presence of Union. People come and go, hard to build strong relations as salaried employees are constantly moving around.
A great place to learn about yourself
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2016
Longer days with lots of expectations. This company is always in a stat of change however, trying to always achieve the best.
Pros
Self learning enviromment
Cons
You can easily be discarded
Terrible management, high stress, high workload.
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 August 2016
Worked here over the last year, the workload my supervisors put on me was brutal. They expect far too much from one person. Awful company to work for.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Heavy workload, Bad management, High stress, High turnover
Industrious Work Culture
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
In my experience as a field sales member, it is comparable to being in the marines. We are trained to work hard and be resilient when managing our customers.

The experience and skills you learn on the job are invaluable. It sets the stage for the rest of your career.
Great company to work
Manager Product Commercialization (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
ITL Canada is a great company to work for. The benefits and work-life balance is amazing. There is a lot of learning about the regulations and tobacco industry.
Great Job Work/Life Balance
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2016
Very flexible hours, more interaction with management would be effective. Spend a lot of time alone lifting and moving boxes. Don't really get to know your co workers.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
strenuous work
Amazing place to work!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 June 2016
I have never enjoyed a job as much as I did being a brand ambassador for Coca-Cola. It was a fun, positive energy, friendly work environment. I strongly recommend this position to anyone who is outgoing and sociable.
Pros
Small Teams, Travel the GTA, go to cool events
Cons
Long hot days (good thing you can grab a refreshing Coke whenever you wanted)
Great to get experience
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 October 2016
great company to get some experience. very similar to other big companies. good work life balance, co-workers are helpful. great bosses. pay for car allowance