Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews for Inside Sales Representative

Professional Development
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2017
Great benefits. Very multi-cultured environment. Salary could be better. Professional Development options are top notch.

It is a very positive environment to work in overall!
Pros
Professional Development
Cons
Salary could be better
Repetitive, Routinary and No Advancement
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 January 2017
Working in a call Centre, there is no advancement until someone resigns, retires or a new position is opened (that's pretty rare). There is rigidity in career movement. Benefit is good. Relationships are best kept on a professional, polite, friendly but distant manner. Call centre jobs are routine. Employees are trained to do a lot of projects and then are overloaded with such projects. Politics - although discreetly hidden - play a role and could affect your job performance. Under the guise of doing special projects, there are people who tend to gang-up on others to pass the work load to others - as much as they could. You are just a number in this company.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
job is repetitive, no career advancement, petty politics, etc
A place for employment not for careers
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 January 2017
Day is spent on Outbound/Inbound calls. All is routine; No advancement as people rarely retire/resign. Salary increases could be a "carrot on stick."
Pros
The benefit package is good; free pop everyday, vacation days up to a total of 4 working weeks
Cons
No guarantee for 4 consecutive weeks of vacation, routine job, no advancement, relationships are best kept at a "polite, cordial and purely business" level
Fast pace work environment with little down time
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 November 2015
Management was good at helping staff attain goals and teaching skills necessary for the job. Staff were great to work with.
Pros
Fast pace environment with little down time
Cons
Sometimes felt like a robot with the script given to answer calls
Great starter job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 June 2015
A typical day at Coca-cola was following break schedules and specking with customers to place product orders.
At Coca-cola I leaned, that every opportunity is a good one. How to be more of a team player. As for Management, I was disappointed in the roles/ respect some members had for their fellow co-workers. Hardest part of the job was being able to relax and enjoy what you do on a daily basis, scorecard inconsistencies were discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company pride all employees had. No matter the cons of the job, working for a world wide known company like Cola cola was a great feeling.
Pros
Discounts on product, Company Pride
Cons
No shift flexibility, point system
Amazing and friendly workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 February 2015
Every day starts with greeting to everyone as we walk to our desk. Everyone knows everyone. Small chat to kick start the another day. Each day there is a new exposure to new and old customers we met on the phone yesterday. We can see and feel the smile of the customers during the conversation over the phone. Our supervisors and managers are always smiling and chatting with us, asking how we are doing today. The hardest part of the job cannot be determined as there're not really. Our colleagues, supervisors, managers, everyone in the office makes it so nice to be with everyone. Enjoying each and every moment of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is being here to take care of every customers and help them in their orders and queries. Each and every day is different from the previous one.
Pros
Casual off-friday on specific days. Fun spirit day.
Cons
Only the salary..
Productive and Great team work
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton ontario17 September 2014
An ISS has many roles, customer service can be challenging at times but to be able to solve an irate customers issue within the phone call gives me motivation... Very friendly co-workers that keep the atmosphere lively and fun, like a family
Pros
Good hours with vacation and benefits
Cons
communication between team leaders - not being on the same page