Coca-Cola Enterprises

cima also management study
nil
nil
all of that.
Pros
your decision
Cons
limited hours
Coca Cola
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBNovember 26, 2012
Drove a tractor trailer truck and delivered the product to desired locations. used hand held receipt devices, kept log book
Pros
good salary
Productive workplace that provided exposure to various parts of the organization
Inventory Control Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2013
A typical day during my time at Coca Cola Enterprises involved getting updates from my colleagues completing their shift about the status of various products, expected delivery times, staff on duty amongst others. I then had to go down on the distribution floor to update the inventory boards, keep the shift supervisor updated on all the work orders for the day, and get updated on the crew size present and any changes on the floor for the particular shift. My daily tasks revolved primarily around keeping track of production movement from the production centers, to my distribution location, and down to the various customers.

This position allowed me to develop my project and staff management skills, as I was regularly in charge of coordinating staff in the distribution area. I was also able to build excellent working relationships with my colleagues as effective communication was necessary for a perfect flow of information from one shift to the next.

The most enjoyable part of this role was interacting with production staff and supervisor and sometimes being a part of the conflict resolution process. I also got the opportunity to learn about and use the SAP work management system in planning, scheduling and monitoring product flow. The hardest part at first was adjusting to the afternoon working hours, although I was easily able to get used to it.
Pros
working environment, staff, management, learning curve.
Cons
working hours (time of the day)
Great experience
Senior Allocations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, ENGJanuary 23, 2014
I enjoyed working here, although the role was quite monotonus, the people were genuine, friendly, supportive and it worked well at the time.
Fun place to work at .
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ONJune 5, 2013
-clean mop buckets
-pick orders through blue tooth device
-stock shelves