Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A work place that no one desires
Builder (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 19, 2013
Pros: steady work, easy to learn
Cons: horrible environment, lack of care, safety as afterthought
As a Builder, my job was to collect the products and prepare them to be shipped. The atmosphere is one of reluctance and lack of care. No one really wanted to be there and very few cared for their co-workers beyond the need to bypass them.

Speed was emphasized while gathering product but safty was an afterthought as most safty instructions were not – more... given until after some one was hurt or an incident.

Management didn't seem very involved unless they had to be, co-workers as stated most didn't really care to be there, care for the work, or cared for other workers.

Hardest part of the job was to maintain a speed while ignoring the desire to just quit out of irritation.

The only enjoyable thing was there there were few co-workers that made work pleasent and helpful. – less
Difficult Environment due to Labor Work but Fun at times
HR Data Administrator (Former Employee), Brandon, FLDecember 19, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: hard environment
Ran the HR Department locally, worked closely with all the Factory Employees, managed payroll, time off, Leave of absence, Work related injuries, OSHA compliance and EEOC.
productive place to work
Forklift/Order Builder (Current Employee), norfolk,vaDecember 18, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: hrs.
order build and operate forklift and pallet jacks,management is okay,co-workers are good to work with,the hardest part of my job is keeping up with required productivity and the most enjoyable is getting the work done.
Fun and Uplifting Job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 17, 2013
Pros: network, customer service
Cons: health and body concerns
Customer service, managing time to complete your routes in a timely fashion, communication with your supervisor constantly in case changes are made. The most enjoyable part of the job, is seeing the smile on the face of managers when the job is done.
extremely progressive company to work for
Mechanical/Electrical engineer (Current Employee), London, ENGDecember 12, 2013
A self-motivated and hard working individual who is conscientious, enthusiastic and patient. A confident communicator who is considerate whilst working and dealing with others. Able to use own initiative, and work effectively on his own and as part of a team. Eager to learn new skills, and motivated to achieve personal and professional goals.
Very fast paced sales.
Account manager Relief (Current Employee), Abilene, TXDecember 12, 2013
Pros: company phone, company computer, mileage pay out and fixed car payment.
Cons: 100% travel. i spend 3-6 hours traveling every day on top of the job
With Coca-Cola, there is a very strong work ethic. You spend every day on your own. You start at whatever time Is best for you to be able to finish at a time that is reasonable for you as well. Your whole is completely up to you as long as you are not missing deadlines. You rarely see management so it is all up to you to get the job done.
I have done – more... a lot of self learning. Coming from an environment where I worked in an office to being on my own and traveling all around the state was different for me but taught me how to be productive on my own.
The hardest part of my job is making sure that every customer that I come in contact with gets 100% of me 100% of the time. with over 100 clients in my portfolio it takes a lot of diligence to make sure that everyone gets the time that they deserve.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunity to interact with so many different people. Every day is a new challenge that I get to meet head on and I really like that. – less
great place to work
Process Technician (Former Employee), dallas texasDecember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: good
this company had great benefits and were fair to all employees.
A great experience.
Business Information Systems Engineer (Internship) (Former Employee), Uxbridge, ENGDecember 10, 2013
Coca Cola was both a lovely environment to work in and demonstrated real work ethic among it's team.

They were going through a huge transition when I started my internship, however my team were always perfectly happy to help in all inquiries and the company ran like a well oiled machine.
review
Service Technician (Current Employee), Grand Junction, CODecember 9, 2013
A good group of people who live in an economy getting more and more out of reach.
Hard work but great company to work for.
Merchandise Specialist (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 9, 2013
Working for Coca-Cola was hard physical work but at the end of the day the compensation, benefits and co-workers made it all worth it.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2013
LEARNED INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT THAT I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD.
Long Hours and not Appreciated
ACCOUNTS MANAGER II & I (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLDecember 6, 2013
No family life at all, they say they want you to have one, but always overload you with tasks that almost impossible to complete in a typical work day, usually work day 14 to 16 hours and sometimes more.
Great Culture - good benefits
Case Managment Coordinator (Current Employee), Brandon, FLDecember 6, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule for some hourly positions - work from home
I have been working in Coke for 4 years. I worked for 2 different teams
is a very good place to work and learn.

Coke has a very unique place to experience ways to work, managment styles and diverse culture.
Good job but ever hard work
Delivery Merchandiser (Current Employee), Halifax, NCDecember 5, 2013
Delivery of Coca Cola product to different stores. Hard working job but can have lots of benefits and can be very profitable.
Production
Production Assistant / Warehouse (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 4, 2013
I always felt that I could learn something new everyday, so everyday I did. I got the opportunity to always do different assignments. I felt that my supervisors didn't need to babysit me. I build a good relationship with them to be trusted to do my job. I learn about making a very well known product and to make sure it got to our customers in excellent – more... condition, from start to finish. – less
fun workplace
Account Manager Relief (Current Employee), lemoyne paDecember 3, 2013
Hours are very flexible. Reasonable time off and bonuses. Compensation for your vehicle. Over all not a bad company to work for.
Great products to introduce to consumers.
Account Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaDecember 3, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: management
Long hours. plethora of knowledge due to the amount of training and education provided. Many different management styles, some good some not so good. Co-workers are very proactive and always willing to help. Hardest part of the job is keeping customers in compliance.
Promoting and introducing new and existing products and witnessing the progress.
merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Carlstadt, NJDecember 2, 2013
Merchandising bulk accounts
Reset beverage aisles
Provide customer service
Responsible for training new employees
Growing company
customer service agent (Former Employee), tampa floridaDecember 2, 2013
Pros: dress down
Cons: short lunch
 Greeted customers warmly and ascertained problem or reason for calling.
 Assisted with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges of beverage products.
 Advised on company information for new sell in products for new accounts.
 Utilized computer technology to handle high call volumes on a daily basis.
 Worked with customer service manager to ensure – more... proper customer service is being delivered.
 Handled a high influx of inbound calls within a dynamic call center environment. – less
Very Productive, and Fun
Production Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LANovember 29, 2013
Pros: every month we get free meal if we make goal for the month
Cons: three breaks 2-15mins breaks and 1-30min break for lunch
A day at Coca Cola is never the same, some days its easy smooth sailing some days you have to get it out the mud!! I learned that never depend on someone else to do your job. some co-workers what you to do good and then theirs others hate to see you do great and enjoyed the love of your job. I think the hardest part about work here is the re work, putting – more... product back on the line after it been ran already. – less

About Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. is engaged in marketing, producing and distributing non-alcoholic beverages. The Company serves a market – Read more

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Photos