Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excelent working conditions.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 8, 2012
Pros: worked in a respectable environment.
Cons: finshied the shift without any problem for the next shift.
Very busy environment.
To perform excellent customer service on time.
Excellent and supportive management team.
Well bahaved and hardworking coworkers.
Managed the job on time and error free.
Freedom and excellent work ethics. Your experience and know how of the job makes every job easy for you.
excellent work conditions
Supervisor (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 6, 2012
Pros: did not involve in any personal dealings.
Cons: any time worked late, either the time off was awarded or over time was paid.
Coca Cola has been the best employer with the highest benefits awarded to their employees.

The process was adapted in such a way that every job was easy.

I introduced new functions and learned from the previous ones.

Excellent management team.

Unionized workers repected the mangement and were cooperative to work with.

If you have extensive knowledge – more... of process, every job is easy and I did not find any thing unmanageable.

Dealing with 40 Truck Drivers taking the loads and returning after the deliveries. – less
Busy Work Environment
Temp Contract (Former Employee), Overlea Blvd, Don Mills, OntarioJuly 23, 2012
Pros: from time to time free lunch, samples to take home of new products that the company were putting on the market.
Cons: it was for me a long commute almost 2 hours each way.
Works hour were flexible and the work environment was very busy but the supervisors were really fun and considerate of the workload that each employee had to do. It was a good place to learn how to work with many different departments and people. Leaving this position was very hard for me as I had originally been hired for a three to six month temporary – more... position but it kept getting extended and I was there for just over two years. The best part of the job was that everyone there was very helpful and friendly and made being there and working there a pleasure. I looked forward to going to work. – less
typical day at work
Refrigeration Mechanics (Former Employee), Αθήνα, GRIJuly 23, 2012
work as technicians for the repair of refrigerators of the company
Every day I had from 10 to 20 visits to customers of the company for damages
The most pleasant in my work is when repairing a refrigerator and is pleasant client and the refrigerator or air conditioner work fine
Merchandiser Associate (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 10, 2012
Pros: little or no supervision
Cons: long hours
Create relationships with customers, little or no supervision and great learning experience
Receptionist/Admin.Assistant (Former Employee), Barrie, ONMay 31, 2012
Pros: to many to mention
I loved working for Coca-Cola Bottling, the atmosphere was fantastic and they were always training staff. Very approachable management staff. I was sad when they downsized and wish that someday they will need more staff in the Barrie location and I can apply and work for them again.
CONTINUE IMPROVEMENT
SALES EXCUTIVE (Former Employee), CHENNAIFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch etc
Cons: health care etc
• Plan the production according to stock availability and demand with all other dept.
- Inspection , checking and proper storage allocation of incoming raw materials and finished product with proper identification marks .
- Plan and arrange the available space for finished products with good condition in all SEASONS .
Check and maintain the condition – more... of finished material racks godown and weigh bridge – less
Fun job, bad management
Driver/merchandiser (Current Employee), Sudbury, Ontario CanadaFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good wages, day shift, weekends off, holidays off.
Cons: very rude and crazy weird manager
Good hours, days, weekends off plus all holidays. Pay is pretty good, $23/hr to start but manager is really really bad. Very rude and condescending person who only cares about himself and has a split personality. Not acountable or approachable unless higher ups are visiting then he's sooo nice to everyone. It's too bad this person ruins it for everyone – more... else because it is a fun place to work. There are 2 managers now and the new one is more professional but his hands are tied because the old manager is a nut case and is playing games behind his back. – less
Productive, fun environment with very knowledgable co-workers.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, hours and free coke products
Cons: company sold after 92 years in business
The people I met here were a very diverse group. They were open and accepting of everyone. Everyone worked very well together. A wonderful group of people.
Fast paced team oriented environment
Order Builder (Current Employee), DuQuoin, IlJanuary 25, 2014
Typical Day: Coordination of general warehousing & material distribution activities.
Learned: Improved methods for process flow
Hardest Part: Issue routing resolutions
Most enjoyable: Working in fast paced environment & problem solving
A productive company to work for
Order Puller (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lay offs
a wonderful work environment, stable and well organized organization
So-So company
Work Force Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good pay, benefits are ok, discounts are good, team builders are good
Cons: emotional management, no clear directions
The work wasn't difficult. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management and not giving clear guidelines on what is to be expected.
Coca-Cola Amassador
Inside Sales Representive (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free products, friends, and good few laughs
Cons: sitting for long periods, scorecards, tideous
I come to work and sit infront of a computer for eight hours taking beverage orders. I love the people and for the most part the job is great. The hardest part is all the rules and the scorecard they have. The most enjoyable is that the higher ups do alot of fun things to keep us happy.
On call 7 days a week
Account Developer (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: pay, flex schedule
Cons: management, deal with tough managers
This is a horrible job for someone with a family. No work life balance, management team was horrible, merchandisers want do there jobs, buddy buddy system in place, everyone is always in a bad mood, co workers were great and flex schedule was great and pay was great.
Account Manager II
Account Manager (Former Employee), Orange, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great benfits
As Account Manager II I serviced the South Orange County area, about 90 accounts, small store and drug chains. (CVS,Walgreens, Rite Aid) I would inventory account, set coolers, write orders, in drug stores follow sale ads and order, build displays, and rotate inventory.
The most important role as a sales manager is communication skills, being able to – more... service all accounts needs and follow through with store managers and owners, make sure you close all sales calls before you leave location.
Your co-workers, again communication and don't be afraid to reach out, and help others when needed.
The hardest part of the job was a life balance, working up to and over 15 hours daily and no less the 12 hours daily.
The most enjoyable part of my job was in the 33+ years with Coca-Cola, the relationships that I have with co-workers/store owners/ and management. – less
Bottling planet
Warehouse Supervisor /Sr. Loader (Former Employee), new orleansJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: great pay, good benefits
Cons: hours
Load and unload truck, pulled orders nightly and counted in inventory. Great place to advance and improve your career
Coca Cola Enterprises Inc.
PRODUCT MERCHANDISER/ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 16, 2014
• Built and maintained product displays in compliance with company standards.
• Maintained appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
• Ensured clean and organized back-room and managed trade breakage in assigned accounts.
• Met customer service expectations through daily communication, – more... problem resolution, and appropriate follow up.
• Managed merchandising to strict quality standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts. – less
VERY FAMILY ORIENTED COMPANY WHO CARES.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), College Park, GAJanuary 15, 2014
I COME TO WORK EACH AND EVERY NIGHT EAGER AND WILLING TO DO AND COMPLETE THE TASK AT HAND.SUPERVISORS AND LEADS MAKE IT VERY EASY TO DO MY JOB TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY WHICH IS ABOVE AVERAGE.RENOVATED BREAK ROOMS MAKE IT EASY TO RELAX AND UNWIND FROM A LONG BUT EXCITING SHIFT.I LOVE COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS.ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE ON EVERY 6 MO – more... AND I HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THAT A FEW TIMES IN PURSIUT OF ONE DAY BECOMING A MANAGER.THEY ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST IN MY ENDEVOURS.THANKSAGAIN COCA-COLA,MY FAMILY AND I APPRECIATE YOU. – less
Physically demanding
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Rock Island, ILJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
stock shelves break down pallets at backrooms of stores lots of lifting pulling weight bending and reaching.
Great hours, great company
Sales Trainee (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Great company to work for and great hours and benefits. Typical day began before 6:00 am and the management was superb.

About Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. is engaged in marketing, producing and distributing non-alcoholic beverages. The Company serves a market – Read more

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Photos