Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
excellent work conditions
Supervisor (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 6, 2012
Pros: did not involve in any personal dealings.
Cons: any time worked late, either the time off was awarded or over time was paid.
Coca Cola has been the best employer with the highest benefits awarded to their employees.

The process was adapted in such a way that every job was easy.

I introduced new functions and learned from the previous ones.

Excellent management team.

Unionized workers repected the mangement and were cooperative to work with.

If you have extensive knowledge of process, every job is easy and I did not find any thing unmanageable.

Dealing with 40 Truck Drivers taking the loads and returning after the deliveries.
Busy Work Environment
Temp Contract (Former Employee), Overlea Blvd, Don Mills, OntarioJuly 23, 2012
Pros: from time to time free lunch, samples to take home of new products that the company were putting on the market.
Cons: it was for me a long commute almost 2 hours each way.
Works hour were flexible and the work environment was very busy but the supervisors were really fun and considerate of the workload that each employee had to do. It was a good place to learn how to work with many different departments and people. Leaving this position was very hard for me as I had originally been hired for a three to six month temporary position but it kept getting extended and I was there for just over two years. The best part of the job was that everyone there was very helpful and friendly and made being there and working there a pleasure. I looked forward to going to work.
Merchandiser Associate (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 10, 2012
Pros: little or no supervision
Cons: long hours
Create relationships with customers, little or no supervision and great learning experience
Receptionist/Admin.Assistant (Former Employee), Barrie, ONMay 31, 2012
Pros: to many to mention
I loved working for Coca-Cola Bottling, the atmosphere was fantastic and they were always training staff. Very approachable management staff. I was sad when they downsized and wish that someday they will need more staff in the Barrie location and I can apply and work for them again.

About Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. is engaged in marketing, producing and distributing non-alcoholic beverages. The Company serves a market – Read more

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Photos

restocking pallets, & shells to load in trucks
Weekend ride-along with driver