Coastal Outdoors Employee Reviews in Canada

Coastal Outdoors Mount Pearl
Rv Tech (Current Employee) –  mount pearlApril 14, 2014
"The Managment at this particular location are a Joke!.UnOrganized, Poorly Managed, They Expect us to do way to much for the Little money and Benefits they Offer! I Would Highly Recommend not Working Here!.
Pros
monday to friday..weekends off
Cons
poor managment, dont threat employees well.
Fun place to work and I like all my co-workers and we get along.
Office Administration (Current Employee) –  Carbonear, NLJuly 18, 2013
A typical day for me is very hectic. I am new at my current job but it has been a challenge that I have enjoyed. I worked payroll for 16 years and this is quite a change for me. I have worked extremely hard this past five months and have learned many new and different things. I get along with all my co-workers as well as the manager and I have a good relationship with the other employees in the other two locations and my immediate supervisor is in one of those locations. The hardest part of the job was trying to juggle so many different aspects of the job but with hard work and determination I am feeling much more comfortable in completing all the tasks that are expected from me every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is realizing how much I have learned and continue to learn every day. It is a great feeling when you see how much you can accomplish when you work hard and are very determined to succeed.
Pros
no weekends because i have three kids.
Cons
would love to have benefits.
excellent place to work
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Clarenville, NLJanuary 6, 2013
excellent place to work to gain experience on all snowmobiles, quads and utvs. working on all these during downtime in automotive garage
excellent place to work
excellent place to work to gain experience in all GM vehicles, working in all areas from electrical components to suspension and brakes

2.7