Coast Industrial Services is currently hiring a ticketed 45 ton Picker Operator for a busy Drayton Valley company. The successful candidate must have Boom Ticket Certification with a class 1 driver’s license and clean abstract and must be willing to relocate or be a resident of Drayton Valley. Competitive wages and incentives!
Coast Industrial is an Edmonton based staffing firm, with a contracting arm. Coast supplies skilled personnel and management for our clients in Canada. We recruit from Coast to Coast in Canada and Globally!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Boom Ticket
- Clean drivers abstract
- Must have H2S, First Aid
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Knowledge of the oilfield
- Strong & physically fit
- Willing to work long hours
- Possess initiative, ability to learn quickly
- Highly motivated team player
- Map reading skills for LSDs an asset
Wages and Benefits
- $38.00-$42.00, Depending on experience
- Wage guarantee given during slow months
- Full benefits
Indeed - 12 months ago
With ECIS, one phone call is all it takes to handle all your sweeping, landscaping, exterior maintenance and snow removal needs.