Coast Capital Savings Credit Union

Coast Capital Savings Credit Union Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
CCS - Good place to work
Financial Services Representative - Contact Centre (Current Employee), surrey, bcNovember 13, 2013
Pros: great christmas parties
Cons: short staffed all the time
A day in the life of an FSR at the Contact Centre can be very good or it can be very bad depending on if the system decides to crash on you or if the customers are nice or mean. I learned a lot about how to talk to people when they are mad at you, and I learned how to deal with finances and budgets.

We take the good with the bad at the contact centre. – more... It varies from day to day. It can be a lot of fun because you have lots of friends and a good work environment there. Management is pretty good. Hardest part of my job is getting yelled at by the customers every day. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction of making a customer's day better by making them happy. – less
As below
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Surrey, BCAugust 28, 2013
Always the first at work. I enjoyed the weekly staff meetings. Tried to bring some humour and cheer to the workplace every day. I feel that I had a mutual respect with management, the public and my co-workers.
Good company to work for
IT Governance and Vendor Analyst (Current Employee), Surrey, BCApril 3, 2013
Pros: staff rates/discounts, bonus payouts, great benefits
Cons: far commute, less flexibility in work hours
Working at Coast is interesting. I have great coworkers and more importantly thought provoking projects and tasks.