Coach Employee Review

Mismanaged company with a lot of potential to become greater.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 March 2014
Came to work, supervisor gave job assignment, completed work independently and detailed in work order. Went home.

Got my 310T License, was a struggle to do so, didn't offer apprenticeships, had to spearhead it. Didn't pick up much experience in engines and transmissions as all work outsourced. Seniority dropped to 0 when I got my license and I had to work the graveyard shift.

co workers are generally ok, a few know it alls and idiots and the occasional back stabber. immediate management is ok getting more disconnected and standoffish at each level up.

Hardest part of the job was inhaling the diesel soot and other dust. got unbearably hot in the shop during summer and freezing cold in the winter. also in the winter deep puddles would form all over shop floor, sometimes with high voltage lines in them. Busses have public toilets in them that always needed work done.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the sense of accomplishment when fixing something complicated or learning something new.
Pros
good pay and benefits, easy work
Cons
busses have toilets, dirty workspace, unorganized company, unionized, open 24/7, weekends, all holidays even Christmas.

Other Coach Employee Reviews

Overall great work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON28 November 2017
I worked with some really great people. Had the pleasure of being part of a team work environment. I learned how to interact in a professional manner with a variety of customers. I am very grateful for the experience.
Pros
learned alot
Cons
too competitive
Excellent compensation and perks and great attitude of a company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 October 2017
Great company, values your opinion, communicative, excellent discount and perks, great bonus structures, they want to success you as much as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.