Coach Employee Review

Overall very challenging and rewarding'
Manager/ Safety & Training (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 October 2012
Overall very rewarding, I enjoyed the challenges that came everyday.
I would go in early every morning because of a 24/7 operation there were issues that came up overnite and i found myself anxious to fix them first thing in the am as per contract to the GTAA we had a response time of 24 hours of which i assured a 8 hour time span. i always like to be ahead of the game.
The day would vary as to if we had emergency response calls to last minute bus operation request that i personally would assign and see through...there were sometimes issues with anyone from dispatchers to supervisors to drivers to equiptment issues that would need to be resolved throughout te course of the day.
I learned to treat each situation individually as there were never the same, i learned to listen well and to have understanding when necessary as well as being firm when need be. The hardest part of the job was trying to please everyone although some may be stubborn but change thier thoughts and see the logic there were some that you just cant please. Compromise seemed to work then. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishment....at the end of the day i could go home knowing that i covered all the issues i had for that day and sometimes got a head start for the next.
Pros
great experience in finding away through issues
Cons
difficult when you may be misguided or misunderstood

Other Coach Employee Reviews

Overall great work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON28 November 2017
I worked with some really great people. Had the pleasure of being part of a team work environment. I learned how to interact in a professional manner with a variety of customers. I am very grateful for the experience.
Pros
learned alot
Cons
too competitive
Excellent compensation and perks and great attitude of a company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 October 2017
Great company, values your opinion, communicative, excellent discount and perks, great bonus structures, they want to success you as much as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.