Coach Employee Review

Great company to work for
Sales Associate (Seasonal) , Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2014
Typical day would include helping customers with purses, wallets and jewellery . Doing refunds and exchanges on merchandise. Ordering out of stock items for customers online so that it could be directly sent to their home. I learned a lot about leather goods and coach products. The management team was made up of very positive people who always encouraged us to do our best. Hardest part of my job was learning all the different types of purses that we carried and the names of them all. The most enjoyable part was the sales team that i got to work with.
Pros
Good discount on purses
Cons
Was Only seasonal position

Other Coach Employee Reviews

Overall great work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON28 November 2017
I worked with some really great people. Had the pleasure of being part of a team work environment. I learned how to interact in a professional manner with a variety of customers. I am very grateful for the experience.
Pros
learned alot
Cons
too competitive
Excellent compensation and perks and great attitude of a company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 October 2017
Great company, values your opinion, communicative, excellent discount and perks, great bonus structures, they want to success you as much as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.