Coach Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
nothing want to say
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBDecember 20, 2015
part job, average 10-20 hour per week

high turnover rate, always see new face

good employee discount

not stable job, only few people in full time

If not busy, they will sent you to home cause they want to cut hour
Fun workplace and great for team players.
Sales/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONAugust 27, 2015
Fun, small workplace where you work closely with your fellow colleagues. Being a team player is a must which is good. Each colleague has sale goals that need to be reached each month and management does a good job of giving you tools on how to reach those goals. A typical day at work would be to open the store and to ensure that the sales floor was in pristine condition for customers to see the displays in good taste. Management provided product knowledge on new items that arrived into the store prior to the actual arrival so that we would be prepared as soon as they hit the sales floor. The most enjoyable part of the job was closely working with my co-workers and working together towards and exceeding our sales goals each month.
good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 19, 2015
Coach is good at providing sales and product knowledge training to sales people on a regular basis. You can also at least 40% off discount on almost everything.
Pros
good discount
Cons
almost no other benefit except for discounts
we had shower in change room
Driver/Bus Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 25, 2014
Buses is ready to go on time,I learn if we don't work together everyone will be set back. management was great always take care of employee when situation came up. working with my co-work was like a family we take good care of each other. the most enjoyable part of this job we got the task done on time but we had fun doing it very friendly co-work. & working independently, the hard part was to work in the cold in the winter months learn fast to make sure dress really warm.
Pros
working independently, 4 days off between each shift 4 days on, 4 days off
Cons
working even on holiday no say
Great company to work for
Sales Associate (Seasonal) , Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 20, 2014
Typical day would include helping customers with purses, wallets and jewellery . Doing refunds and exchanges on merchandise. Ordering out of stock items for customers online so that it could be directly sent to their home. I learned a lot about leather goods and coach products. The management team was made up of very positive people who always encouraged us to do our best. Hardest part of my job was learning all the different types of purses that we carried and the names of them all. The most enjoyable part was the sales team that i got to work with.
Pros
Good discount on purses
Cons
Was Only seasonal position
The company is Micro Managed by it's President
Montreal GrayLin manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QCNovember 27, 2013
The company in Micro Managed.

They give their managers all the responsibility with no authority to manage their own departments.
Pros
quality employees
Cons
Micro managed
Overall very challenging and rewarding'
Manager/ Safety & Training (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 31, 2012
Overall very rewarding, I enjoyed the challenges that came everyday.
I would go in early every morning because of a 24/7 operation there were issues that came up overnite and i found myself anxious to fix them first thing in the am as per contract to the GTAA we had a response time of 24 hours of which i assured a 8 hour time span. i always like to be ahead of the game.
The day would vary as to if we had emergency response calls to last minute bus operation request that i personally would assign and see through...there were sometimes issues with anyone from dispatchers to supervisors to drivers to equiptment issues that would need to be resolved throughout te course of the day.
I learned to treat each situation individually as there were never the same, i learned to listen well and to have understanding when necessary as well as being firm when need be. The hardest part of the job was trying to please everyone although some may be stubborn but change thier thoughts and see the logic there were some that you just cant please. Compromise seemed to work then. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishment....at the end of the day i could go home knowing that i covered all the issues i had for that day and sometimes got a head start for the next.
Pros
great experience in finding away through issues
Cons
difficult when you may be misguided or misunderstood
Coach Canada
School Bus Escort (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ONJuly 26, 2012
Working at Coach Canada was one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had.
The day began at 8 when both the bus driver and myself began the run. Which consisted of picking up students from the ages of 4 to late teens.
When the person came on to the bus that I was to supervise. I found that the children all knew what was expected and followed all rules.
Management was very supportive to all the school boards needs and all employees needs. As an employee you know management is there for you.
My co workers were similar to the management friendly, supportive and just great people.
The hardest part of the job was the cost to get to work and back 4 times a day.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the client I was supervising.
Pros
supportive management and co workers
Cons
cost of getting to work