Coach Canada Employee Review

View all Coach Canada reviews

Overall very challenging and rewarding'
Manager/ Safety & Training (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 October 2012
Overall very rewarding, I enjoyed the challenges that came everyday.
I would go in early every morning because of a 24/7 operation there were issues that came up overnite and i found myself anxious to fix them first thing in the am as per contract to the GTAA we had a response time of 24 hours of which i assured a 8 hour time span. i always like to be ahead of the game.
The day would vary as to if we had emergency response calls to last minute bus operation request that i personally would assign and see through...there were sometimes issues with anyone from dispatchers to supervisors to drivers to equiptment issues that would need to be resolved throughout te course of the day.
I learned to treat each situation individually as there were never the same, i learned to listen well and to have understanding when necessary as well as being firm when need be. The hardest part of the job was trying to please everyone although some may be stubborn but change thier thoughts and see the logic there were some that you just cant please. Compromise seemed to work then. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishment....at the end of the day i could go home knowing that i covered all the issues i had for that day and sometimes got a head start for the next.
Pros
great experience in finding away through issues
Cons
difficult when you may be misguided or misunderstood

Other Coach Canada Employee Reviews

ask a lot from empoyee
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver Harbour, BC16 October 2017
Can't really have your work and life balance there is my opinion. if you would want to take a vacation, manager will tell you that you need to wait till the company business calendar comes out.
Very high demand work levels not enough skilled staff
Fleet Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 July 2017
Very busy days trying to meet line run and charter demands,
Staying with in company guideline for PM's and all other inspections.

Company does provide general courses on different equipment types Prevost/ MCI ie.
A/C, Whims, First aid etc.

Work place culture Over worked under staffed but most employee's are dedicated to there job and are hard workers.

Hardest part of the day is completing daily work on time along with
finding your own parts and completing computer work?

Finishing your day and knowing you made a difference in completing
Daily work and have moved a lot of people to there destinations.
Pros
Afternoon and midnight shift have paid lunches
Cons
High demand very busy small shop