Co-operators Insurance is the largest Canadian owned insurer in Canada with sales offices located throughout the country. The Co-operators Down Town Red Deer is seeking an individual to assist in the sales and servicing of our growing auto & home insurance clientele. Our agency office is located in the bustling down town core of Red Deer, Alberta.
- Provide optimum client service to our new and existing auto & home clients
- Recommend & issue coverages that best meet client insurance needs
- Handle client inquiries & requests for coverage changes or additions
- Help build our client base through up-selling & cross-selling additional products
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales & productivity
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently but with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Comfort speaking to & dealing with clients
- Ability to write and speak professionally
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic sales skills or ability to learn selling techniques
- Intermediate computer skills
* A General Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License is required or in process of obtaining *
This is a full time position 9 – 5 p.m. weekdays. No weekends. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, generous bonus program and exceptional group benefits coverage.
We want an outstanding individual to become a loyal and integral part of our TEAM.
If this is you, please submit your resume for consideration.
Darcy Pysyk, Agent/Owner