CNH Employee Review

Carefully read these reviews about Burr Ridge
Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, IL12 January 2014
If You Are Considering Working At The Burr Ridge Location, I Encourage You To Look Elsewhere. You Can Do Better Then Working At Cnh. Rather Than Going Into Details, I Will Summarize By Saying That Cnh Is The Worst Company I Have Ever Worked For.
Pros
The people at the plant work very hard and are under appreciated at the corporate level
Cons
Read the other reviews, they accurately sum up the cons.

Other CNH Employee Reviews

east department assembly
Machine assembler (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK12 April 2015
Assembling agricultural machinery. first you must check the power hoist crane ensure chain, hook, safety latch, remote control are no damage and working properly.secondly check all the parts that you use for assembling machine, third check the work order, ensure that correct sequence and optoin before you start.fourth check all the hand and power tools that you need and ensure all the tools are working properly.if there there some damage tool, you should report to your team lead or supervisor. lastly after you done buidling machine,makesure all the hardware are tight and mark it before you move.
Productive and good workplace
Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 December 2014
Gives me more opportunity to learn and practice my technical capability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9