CNH INDUSTRIAL

CNH INDUSTRIAL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very transparent, provide extensive learning path.
HR Business Manager (Current Employee), IndiaOctober 14, 2014
CNH Industrial is a very transparent organization which focus on their ethics, values and provide a career path to employees for their learning and development.
productive
High Horse Power Tractor Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Racine, WIOctober 4, 2014
great company to work for. The environment was very casual and relaxed
Productive and demanding place to work
Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Current Employee), New Holland, PAOctober 4, 2014
Dynamic lean manufacturing environment. Emphasis on World Class Manufacturing. If you work hard and show the results, you get recognized. Learned lot of new things.
Good chance to make money, if you can accept an unorganized management team.
assembler (Current Employee), Burlington, IowaSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: good hourly wage and benefits
Cons: bad management, lack of quality and not much material support.
Lots of overtime with good pay. Management is very "wishy washy" . They fly by the seat of their pants and make us pay for their lack of skills at the end of each month.
No integrity, toxic mis-management
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), WichitaSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good 401k if you last at least 3 years
Cons: no integrity, toxic mis-management
I would recommend not applying for work here. I will list reasons and provide examples. These problems occurred mostly on a daily basis.

I recommend checking the CNH page as well. Easiest way to get there is outside (I used Google) search for “indeed CNH.” CNH Industrial recently changed their name and although they link their jobs to these reviews – more... (which sometimes seem a bit high on praise and short on words) workers are still posting reviews in CNH (which is how they know the company).

Extremely low integrity: Very high level manager acknowledged that high level managers below him were lying about important matters. This did not bother him. I had concerns about workload and management when I hired on and asked a high level manager about them. He lied to me then or I would not have hired on.

Toxic work environment: Management solely through negative reinforcement, seemingly without reason other than to dump stress. I was chewed on for half an hour for something that occurred months before I joined and was in a radically different area. Setting feet against new projects, feigning incompetence in the hopes of not getting involved, and stating “thats not my job,” has been beat into what should be a team. People actually hid so as to not be the first person that management saw.

Churning, constantly told to reverse course: Was chewed out for not going to a meeting that I was invited to while attending the meeting that conflicted (I was told to never bring a laptop into a meeting by the same manager, so there was no way to receive the new invite). The day before, I was told that the conflicting meeting that I attended was my highest priority (neither meeting was a pillar or safety meeting, which according to policy were highest).

One way communication: My last day, a manager was still making false statements to upper management about the function of a computer process that I had tried twice to straighten him out on. Once written, a computer program will only work a certain way, no matter how firmly you lie about it. Tool design was frequently forced on the floor without consideration for whether or not it was needed or even desirable, much less how it would be integrated into the overall processes and workload of the line. I was told to show the cost benefit of tools that were completely idle. Attempting to call attention to communication problems will lead shortly to a meeting with your management, being told how poor you are at your job and that the problem lies with you.

Plain ol’ mismanagement: We were in a budget crunch. I gave management my time requirements to complete a large mission critical task that I had prior expertise in. The standard contractor had made it clear that they did not want the work, as it was outside their scope. Even assuming that my time estimate was low by 50%, that I only worked 8 hr days (typically 11+ hour days not adding in beaks), and that corporate overburden adds an additional 200% to the cost of my pay, the contractors quote was about 4 times my quote (which was not cheap to begin with). I was chewed out for not insisting that the contractor do the work.

Very high turnover rate in my position. I was told that I would be the 5th in 4 years. I cannot verify. I urge you not to be number 6.

I will say, other departments did seem to have a better time of it – less
Contract Engineer (IE/WCM/Lean)
Contract Engineer (Former Employee), Racine, WIAugust 27, 2014
Cons: management, games, good old boy network.
Worked on various projects and with WCM program over two plus years. Management will hide and use whoever they can to get what they can period. Projects are not well run and you never enough time given to do anything 100%. WCM program is very poorly run and not well understood by middle management much less upper.
Good old boy network will keep anyone – more... new from reaching any real job path to anything but being a "pawn" in the whole shell-game.

Do yourself a favor and keep looking or move on! – less
Not a very organized in structure
Production Scheduler (Former Employee), Goodfield, ILAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches from time to time
Cons: long hours expected
I would not refer anyone to work there. I think they are unorganized and the managers have a lack of experience.
terrible
hourly grunt (Current Employee), fargoJuly 24, 2014
Pros: decent wages and benefits
Cons: quantity over quality, terrible management, just a number
typical day is supposed to be working, but generally waiting on equipment to be fixed because they dont invest in new, rather pour thousands into 20 year old junk. co-workers are a bunch of crabby old men. hardest part is realizing i dont have time to actually take pride in my work, its all about quantity here.
I'm suprised this place can even operate. – more... The management couldnt get any worse. – less
Productive, Decent pay and Challenging workplace with great co-workers.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Mountville, PAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: overtime, hourly rate, benefits, clean and safe work environment, friendly work atmosphere
Cons: click scanning system for rf guns is clunky and buggy
I worked for CNH Industrial for about 6 years and during my time there I learned many transferable job skills including driving various powered vehicles and working safely with co-workers to meet daily productivity demands. Everyone was friendly for the most part but management did have a tendency to display favoritism towards certain employees.

There – more... is a lot of overtime and employees have good benefits. One of my biggest complaints about CNH is their new processing system "CLICK" which is very buggy and forces employees to dig through menus instead of having a simple layout to perform their tasks efficiently. One of the best aspects and motto i learned at CNH is "Continuous Improvement", I think it's something that can be applied to life as well, to constantly seek improvement and better yourself. – less
A challenging and rewarding company to work at
Health, Safety, Environment, and Energy Manager (Current Employee), United StatesJuly 2, 2014
Everyday is filled with new challenges. It is rewarding to get to help co-workers and the company reduce costs through lean manufacturing concepts.
Management is Horrible
Dispatch Customer Service (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 26, 2014
Pros: good wage
Cons: horrible management
Management is unfair and plays favorites with other employees and if you are not one of them then your job will be in jeopardy .
I enjoyed my job and the people I worked with.
Director (Former Employee), Racine, WIMay 29, 2014
Pros: being able to work with the dealers to solve problems.
Cons: the annual review process, stress of not hitting numbers and not having control to do much about it.
I had a lot of customer contact which I enjoyed. Working with dealers allowed me to really learn the business. Upper management is focused only on hitting numbers which in some cases are set for you as opposed to being able to set your own budget. The hardest part of the job was budgeting aspect where finance pretty much told us where we had to come – more... in at to hit company goals. If you wanted a higher number you were forced to provide cost savings to offset. – less
A company of slave-drivers equipped with supervisors that "lead by intimidation" and employees that are physically and verbally abusive.
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Fargo, North DakotaMay 12, 2014
Pros: good salary, some decent employees, good benefits.
Cons: bad supervisors, hostile training, rude employees, company expected "the impossible"
CNH changed their name so that readers could not see all the previous horrible reviews about their company. Now they are CNH Industrial and have glowing reviews. Anyone who has read the Indeed Forum Reviews for awhile will know that I am not lying. Don't be fooled. Let me tell you a little bit about this so-called "great company."
My first day on the – more... job I was told by one of the supervisors that the company had just gotten over a period where employees were being harassed. I should have read the writing on the wall that day. Every day I was told by my trainer and other employees that the company was not going to keep me. (day and night shift).
If I was going too slow installing parts on a tractor, my trainer would literally shove me out of the way, and do the work himself. This behavior was acceptable with one of the supervisors. Most of the new employees were pretty cool, but the veterans were rude, and treated you like you were an idiot.
I was expected to complete 13 units on my shift. You are constantly busy and expected to know a lot in a short period of time. You don't have time to waste one minute at this company because of production expectations.
My supervisor was always looming over me and lead by "intimidation." He was two-faced and you never knew what to believe from him. He did not give me my reviews when he was supposed to, and always had an excuse. The only superior who seemed to have any brains was the Night Manager.
My job was physically demanding, but what was worse than that, was having to deal with the insults, and physical contact from my trainer. The most enjoyable part of the job was breaks and leaving every day.
I heard how bad of a place this was to work before I even stepped foot in the door. If I had to do it all over again, I would not even have went to the interview. My zeal for money overrode my good judgment. Don't walk, but RUN from this place! – less
Productive and good work place
Warranty Analyst - Recall Process Specialist (Current Employee), Curitiba, PRFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: salary, profit sharing
Cons: healthcare
A lot of work and challenges
Cope with different people and cultures, flexibility in work hours
Opportunity to grow in the company, create a network with co-workers around the world, good organizational climate
good
Audit Specialist (Current Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 24, 2014
good company to work.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Excellent company!Great management!
Business Programing Analyst, Intern (Former Employee), Racine,WIJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: reputable
Great working atmosphere, many opportunities, good leadership!
Great people, poor leadership
Team Leader- Fabrication Department (Former Employee), Goodfield, ILJanuary 13, 2014
Every day tasked to do more with less, which would be fine if the impossible were not expected.
Fun working place with lots of learning
PROJECT ENGINEER - DESIGN (Current Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 5, 2014
8 hour of cool and stress free work
Great work culture with team building and man management at shop floor
Great and very helpful management
Co-workers are always ready to help
To get the work done by shop floor workers
Fun while working
Great place to gain experience
Test Engineer / test Technician (Current Employee), Fargo, NDJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: nature of the job can have you coming home oil-soaked
Variety of tests to conduct
Always learning - evolving
Open to input
Clean
Precise
Standardized
N/A
Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Burr Ridge, ILNovember 20, 2013
As a Communications Specialist within the global Internal Communications (IC) group, researched, wrote and edited contents for internal and external communications that aligned with CNH Industrial corporate strategies and objectives, ensuring consistency across the organization.

About CNH INDUSTRIAL

CNH Industrial N.V. and its subsidiaries are an international industrial group which, because of its size, activities and geographical – Read more