CNH (Case New Holland) Employee Reviews

Great benefits
Employee (Current Employee) –  Racine, WI12 December 2013
CNH is a good company to work for however I think it really depends on what department you are in. I work in the logistics area and I absolutely enjoy it! The company has great benefits, management is very responsible and hands on when necessary. We have lots of team building events and it's a good culture.
Pros
401K match
Very productive and clean work environment
Finish Welder (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS8 July 2012
Really nice environment and work place. Good, helpful, friendly, and caring management and co-workers. Got familiarized with hard and steady production work environment along with work hours including a lot of overtime. Overall a really great work and learning experience right out of school/training.
Pros
great benefits, clean work environment
Cons
scheduling wasn't all that steady few miscommunications between management and employees.
very productive and clean work environment
Finish Welder (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS8 July 2012
Really nice environment and work place. Good, helpful, friendly, and caring management and co-workers. Got familiarized with hard and steady production work environment along with work hours including a lot of overtime. Overall a really great work and learning experience right outa school/training.
Pros
great benifits, clean work environment
Cons
scheduling wasnt all that steady few miscomminucations bewteen management and employees