CMS Mechanical

CMS Mechanical Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worst place I have ever worked!
Service Tech (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: you could keep your vehicle stocked with a wide variety of parts and materials, you could pre-stock your truck on freon.
Cons: office would send a tech to pick up preventative maintenance parts for multiple jobs, but when a different tech was dispatched to the job, the office did not know who they had sent for the parts.
A typical day of work was to work til you drop, into the wee hours of the morning, drive home dead tired, to get up in a few hours to start all over again. Weekend calls from dispatch when you are not the on call tech.
I learned that if I see their number come up on my phone; I will not answer. They do not care if the job is done correct, only that – more... you do it fast. They want you to find the least little thing, even if nothing is wrong with the units, so that they can charge extra.
Management - wouldn't waste a bullet on them, plus one of management was having an affair with office worker. She could do no wrong. Even the local supply house did not want to deal with the office.
Co-workers felt the same as I did, and given the chance they moved on.
The hardest part of the job was dragging tools and tanks up the side of the building without any help.
The most enjoyable part of the job was my last day!!! – less
Never a typical day at the office!!!!
Commercial journeyman service tech (Current Employee), Dispatched from homeSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: doing the job that i love to do
Cons: never know when you will be home ever.
Servicing Hvac and Air Conditioning for large commercial buildings. Get into van and go from job to job. For most part of the job you work alone and move on to the next job. Never sure of a time that you will be done for the day Ever!
not a fun place to work
Lead Tech/Chicago (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 20, 2012
the company dont care for the service tech.office is unorganized.no matter how hard you work.they keep pushing.no one gets along.if you are a good hvac tech i would pass on them.some co workers were great others were rude.management was the worst i have ever worked with.if i could do it all over again i would pass.i did a good thing to pick someone – more... up at airport to find out i was fired. that was how they operate.send you out of town with bed bugs in stay rooms. – less
stressfull
Construction manager (Former Employee), Windsor, COOctober 15, 2012
Cons: critical
well trained employees. well orginized, stress level has increased.
I enjoyed CMS because it was a new experience
Biller (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 3, 2012
Pros: learning something new
Cons: i can't think of any right now
Answer in coming multi-line telephone system, data entry tracking and supplying supplies, Accounts Payable and Receivable; Handled technicians grievances, Providing information based on considerable knowledge and policies
I learned the tracking system they used at that time
My manager made sure I had no questions
We worked close but we did not work – more... together we all had a certian number of tech to manage
I enjoyed the work – less