CMS Management Consulting Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Great Company
General Contractor - Business Owner (Current Employee), Jackson, MIDecember 15, 2015
Pros: I own the company
Cons: None
Owning your own business has many challenges, and many rewards. The harder you work and the more carefully considered decisions you make, the more prosperity follows.
Interesting and pleasant environment
Slaes Administrator (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCDecember 1, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job is learning new programs which I never did before as Protues. A group of fun co-workers.
productive and fun
Technology Officer (Former Employee), chennaiNovember 9, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: long hr
my carrier started in this organisation effectively

As a consultant to Citibank I have learned the backend technology of atm's, internet banking etc
Listing with resident on their concerns
Head of Maintenance at Eagle's Point Condiminiums (Former Employee), New Port Richey, FLOctober 29, 2015
Pros: Working with people
Cons: No room for advancement.
Was please talking with the residents and taking care of their needs. Even though some of their request were not documented with official work orders, they were taken care of in a timely matter even if it was off the clock. I learned that while some concerns of the residents weren't as important than other request, non the less, they were important to the residents and all efforts were made to meet or exceed their needs.
Productive and Motivative
Trainee Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee), Peshawar, PNWOctober 17, 2015
Pros: free advices
Cons: long term duty
it was fun to do work in the office with the seniors and got a lot to learn.i learned few efficent softwares from them and some management skill such as on primavera.as the admin was an engineer so he gave me tough part of the work so that i get used to it . the most enjoyable part of the job was accmoplishing work on time and we did it well .
Stability
Alarm systems agent (Former Employee), Longwood, FLSeptember 29, 2015
Pros: benefits, pay, staff
Cons: politics and mandates
Great company with great benefits. As long as you don't mind cancelling plans and always having arrangements for your children for after hours day care it's great to work here.
Great Company
Owner (Current Employee), Littleton, COSeptember 20, 2015
Pros: Being my own boss
Cons: Being in charge
As owner I say this is the best company that I have ever worked for.
It can be hard being in charge, but very rewarding.

Typical day is going to property, estimating and giving client bid. Starting project, getting crews together, supervising work. When job is done, walking with client and invoicing when job is complete.
good place for a fresh engineer
Quantity Engineer (Former Employee), Peshawar, PEWSeptember 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, insintives, mobile cards free
Cons: lengthy duty hours
i was fresh engineer , when i joined this company i was welcomed so professionally, and i was treated like a very fresh juniors by my seniors, they helped me out in my mini projects and tasks given by CEO.
Small Company with upward potential
Project Superintendent (Current Employee), Maumee OHAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Friendly Company
Cons: Raises
The project we are associated with is a 24 million dollar renovation for NAVFAC southeast. This project is mission critical and is being provided to enhance NAVFAC capabilities to dock special War Ships.
Intern
Undergrad Technical Intern (Former Employee), Mohali, PBAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Environment
Cons: Faculty not experinced
It was just an internship, their concentration was majorly on projects completion, if someone lack behind nobody helps much we have to do it by ourselves only.
Exceptional staff from President all the way down to the receptionist.
Senior Inspector/Project Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: Friendly and professional
CMS proved to be a very satisfying place of employment. The entire staff was friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the work project assignments.

Each and every staff member had input regarding project status and worked together seamlessly to complete project to the satisfaction of the owner.

Although I was brought onboard to fulfill contract requirements on an emergency needed basis, I would gladly return to work with CMS if the opportunity arises.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK, NO MICRO MANAGING
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2015
Pros: SMALL BREAKFAST WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
Cons: NOWHERE TO GO FOR LUNCH IN SUCH A SHORT TIME
WHEN YOU COME IN, YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ON A DAILY BASIS, I LEARNED TO APPLY EMPATHY WITH WITHOUT BECOMING TOO PERSONAL WITH CUSTOMERS, MANAGEMENT WAS ALWAYS PATING YOU ON THE BACK FOR A JOB WELL DONE, AND THANKED EVERYONE DAILY FOR THEIR WORK, CO WORKERS WERE VERY NICE, NEVER REALLY ANYTHING HARD ABOUT THE JOB, IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE PLACE TO WORK, MOST EMPLOYEES GOT ALONG GREAT.
Nice people
Client Support Services Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburg, PAMarch 12, 2015
Nice people, home grown software hard to support.

Overworked
NO FLEX TIME AT ALL EVERY
don't lose hope and Keep trying you will Reach
HR Specialist (Former Employee), CairoMarch 11, 2015
don't lose hope and Keep trying you will Reach
I learnt how to be human Resources specialist
i was Responsible for ll Human Resources Tasks and it was challenge
profitable and productive
admin clerk (Former Employee), Benoni, GPMarch 1, 2015
Pros: free transport
Cons: weekends
working as team lead to a very good production,meeting with mangement encourage workers to perform more, enjoyable part of my job was whrn i help the old people.
Fast Paced Enviroment
Receivables /Payroll Accountant (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Fast paced environment. Never a dull moment. Busy beyond words. Learned a lot from fellow co-workers and exposure to new areas in finance. Great team.
DO NOT WORK AT CMS MECHANICAL SERVICES
Commercial HVAC R Technician (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: none to speak
Cons: everything
CMS Mechanical uses and abuses its employees. The company has one of the highest employee turnover rates in the industry, You are treated very poorly and its a Make us money, money and more money environment, with little regard to how many hours you have to work to achieve their goal. To this company you are a numbered producer and nothing more. Forget about advancement unless you are a top level a** kisser.
High stress and 12 to 18 hour non resting shifts
Response Officer (Current Employee), Kempton Park, GPFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: good salary for a response company, lots of overtime, uniforms supplied.
Cons: many false alarms
Driving non stop for 12 hours a shift, responding to home alrams. Attending to customer calls and panics.
I've learned to manage a high volume of alarms, neglecting natural sleeping habits.
Management monitoring from a distance.
Co-workers are very proficiant in their works, and others neglect their duties and create a over flux of overtime.
The hardest part of the job, is keeping up with 12 hour shifts, driving and concentrating on safety of clients as well as myself.
The most enjoyable part of the job getting home safely.
productive and fun
Cleaner (Former Employee), Chatham, ENGJanuary 20, 2015
a fun and productive company to work for
I leaerned about COSHH and Manual Handling
hardest part was working alone
Great workplace
Ink Jet Operator (Former Employee), Monroe, LADecember 5, 2014
Pros: long lunches
plenty of work hours, great work environment, everyone communicates well