CMS Management Consulting Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Exciting learning environment where the students always taught you more than you could ever teach them.
Interim Teacher (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 17, 2016
Pros: Free parking, wonderful children and adults willing to work together for the success of the students.
Cons: Lunch on campus everyday; being responsible for most of your learning materials.
CMS is a public school system located in Charlotte NC. I will always be grateful to the system for giving me my start in education as a career. I was able to learn a lot and be trained to learn invaluable skills that allowed me to touch and teach the future generations of the world. I was able to supervise and facilitate classroom learning. Working for this company also availed me to the opportunity of being further trained to keep up with the ever changing position of teaching. I thoroughly enjoyed working with various parts of the population which expound my world view and knowledge on a daily basis. The payment was always commensurate with the state guidelines based on experience. With everything being fair and equal, job security was very stable. The culture of the school environment is constantly changing and you must be adaptable to change and always open to learning something new, which I loved.
It was good
Test Lead/Analyst (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 3, 2016
I was good Experience working for this client.

Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) is part of Affordable Care Act (ACA) and offers employers and employees a choice of health insurance plans and dental plans and tools for making informed choices. Employers may offer employees more than one qualified health plan (QHP) and more than one qualified dental plan (QDP).
SHOP Application is integrated with various integration points like EIDM for logging into the System and for maintaining SSO, Plan Management to show all the plans available from FFM states and Issuers, DSH for data transfer and PAS for Payments.
work expiriences
Security (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAMarch 25, 2016
Pros: good benifits
Cons: not enouth working hours
working together at a team for me helps me a lot, coworkers are very friendly as well as the manage crew, the hardest job about is communication some people has a different way of communicating, if everyone is on the same page work will be much easier. the most enjoyable part of working is that everyone is safe at the end of the day.
Listing with resident on their concerns
Head of Maintenance at Eagle's Point Condiminiums (Former Employee), New Port Richey, FLOctober 29, 2015
Pros: Working with people
Cons: No room for advancement.
Was please talking with the residents and taking care of their needs. Even though some of their request were not documented with official work orders, they were taken care of in a timely matter even if it was off the clock. I learned that while some concerns of the residents weren't as important than other request, non the less, they were important to the residents and all efforts were made to meet or exceed their needs.
Stability
Alarm systems agent (Former Employee), Longwood, FLSeptember 29, 2015
Pros: benefits, pay, staff
Cons: politics and mandates
Great company with great benefits. As long as you don't mind cancelling plans and always having arrangements for your children for after hours day care it's great to work here.
fun company to work for
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), North WestFebruary 26, 2016
Pros: Nice Managment
Cons: None
Enjoy every day at work through all the load very proactive people that you work with. Management is fun and there is balance in the company
Small Company with upward potential
Project Superintendent (Current Employee), Maumee OHAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Friendly Company
Cons: Raises
The project we are associated with is a 24 million dollar renovation for NAVFAC southeast. This project is mission critical and is being provided to enhance NAVFAC capabilities to dock special War Ships.
Productive and Motivative
Trainee Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee), Peshawar, PNWOctober 17, 2015
Pros: free advices
Cons: long term duty
it was fun to do work in the office with the seniors and got a lot to learn.i learned few efficent softwares from them and some management skill such as on primavera.as the admin was an engineer so he gave me tough part of the work so that i get used to it . the most enjoyable part of the job was accmoplishing work on time and we did it well .
Productive place to work
/engineersing Support Administrator (Former Employee), Felling, GatesheadFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day involved answering telephone calls from customers, logging the jobs on the system, through to allocating the jobs to the Engineers, quoting for the jobs needing additional works, through to invoicing.
Trusted to suceed
Senior Consultant/Account Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2016
Your work day is consistent and you are trusted to manage your workload and responsibilities without oversight. You have the flexibility to build relationships with your firms and support the bottom-line.
good
goog (Former Employee), mohaliApril 28, 2016
Pros: good
Cons: good
this is a good company and but the salary is so much lo in this company so i leave this job kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
A Great Company
General Contractor - Business Owner (Current Employee), Jackson, MIDecember 15, 2015
Pros: I own the company
Cons: None
Owning your own business has many challenges, and many rewards. The harder you work and the more carefully considered decisions you make, the more prosperity follows.
High stress and 12 to 18 hour non resting shifts
Response Officer (Current Employee), Kempton Park, GPFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: good salary for a response company, lots of overtime, uniforms supplied.
Cons: many false alarms
Driving non stop for 12 hours a shift, responding to home alrams. Attending to customer calls and panics.
I've learned to manage a high volume of alarms, neglecting natural sleeping habits.
Management monitoring from a distance.
Co-workers are very proficiant in their works, and others neglect their duties and create a over flux of overtime.
The hardest part of the job, is keeping up with 12 hour shifts, driving and concentrating on safety of clients as well as myself.
The most enjoyable part of the job getting home safely.
Great company
Apprentice at CMS (Current Employee), Hamilton, NJFebruary 7, 2016
Very reliable and gets the job done. honest and very strong work ethic. Also great customer service. I was very pleased with my work experience here with this company.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK, NO MICRO MANAGING
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2015
Pros: SMALL BREAKFAST WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
Cons: NOWHERE TO GO FOR LUNCH IN SUCH A SHORT TIME
WHEN YOU COME IN, YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ON A DAILY BASIS, I LEARNED TO APPLY EMPATHY WITH WITHOUT BECOMING TOO PERSONAL WITH CUSTOMERS, MANAGEMENT WAS ALWAYS PATING YOU ON THE BACK FOR A JOB WELL DONE, AND THANKED EVERYONE DAILY FOR THEIR WORK, CO WORKERS WERE VERY NICE, NEVER REALLY ANYTHING HARD ABOUT THE JOB, IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE PLACE TO WORK, MOST EMPLOYEES GOT ALONG GREAT.
Interesting and pleasant environment
Slaes Administrator (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCDecember 1, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job is learning new programs which I never did before as Protues. A group of fun co-workers.
Great Company
Owner (Current Employee), Littleton, COSeptember 20, 2015
Pros: Being my own boss
Cons: Being in charge
As owner I say this is the best company that I have ever worked for.
It can be hard being in charge, but very rewarding.

Typical day is going to property, estimating and giving client bid. Starting project, getting crews together, supervising work. When job is done, walking with client and invoicing when job is complete.
productive and fun
Technology Officer (Former Employee), chennaiNovember 9, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: long hr
my carrier started in this organisation effectively

As a consultant to Citibank I have learned the backend technology of atm's, internet banking etc
good place for a fresh engineer
Quantity Engineer (Former Employee), Peshawar, PEWSeptember 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, insintives, mobile cards free
Cons: lengthy duty hours
i was fresh engineer , when i joined this company i was welcomed so professionally, and i was treated like a very fresh juniors by my seniors, they helped me out in my mini projects and tasks given by CEO.
A great job but not a career.
Welder (Former Employee), Princeton, WVMarch 26, 2013
Pros: cross training, bonuses, shift work
Cons: benefits, pay, maagement
The company is willin to train new employees in several positions to make them more versital. A good place to start a fabriation career or if you need employment but it is not a place you want to spend much time at. How much you advance depends on how much the management likes you. They are lenient with rules depending on the situations. They understand some people have problems and try to work with them.