CMS Management Consulting Employee Review

View all CMS Management Consulting reviews

Small Family Company
Community Manager - Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA31 March 2014
CMS Services is a small HOA Property Management Company in the Northern Virginia Metro Area. The company is ran by a married couple who are the President and Vice President and there daughter who is the office manager. The company is not ran very well. There is often open conflicts and arguments between management and employees. Can be a very uncomfortable environment to work in. I was able to hold HOA Board meeting in replace of the Manager on numerous occasions which I enjoyed.
Pros
Learning how to manage HOA board meetings
Cons
Office conflicts

Other CMS Management Consulting Employee Reviews

Lugar pequeño
Diseñador Web y UX (Current Employee) –  Lima, Lima12 June 2016
Es una casa de imprenta, que al ser bastante seria no tiene un espacio suficiente para trabajar ni los materiales adecuados para diseño.
Unorganised.
Packer/Distribution. (Former Employee) –  Featherstone18 May 2016
I worked for this company short term on two different branches for an agency, the work was few and far between and I tolerated being pushed from Pillar to post very well, I worked hard for what was very little pay, only for one week to discover they never called me back after I took a sick day with food poisoning.
Pros
Friendly staff.
Cons
Unreliable work.