CMS Management Consulting Employee Reviews

work expiriences
Security (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 25, 2016
working together at a team for me helps me a lot, coworkers are very friendly as well as the manage crew, the hardest job about is communication some people has a different way of communicating, if everyone is on the same page work will be much easier. the most enjoyable part of working is that everyone is safe at the end of the day.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
not enouth working hours
Exciting learning environment where the students always taught you more than you could ever teach them.
Interim Teacher (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 17, 2016
CMS is a public school system located in Charlotte NC. I will always be grateful to the system for giving me my start in education as a career. I was able to learn a lot and be trained to learn invaluable skills that allowed me to touch and teach the future generations of the world. I was able to supervise and facilitate classroom learning. Working for this company also availed me to the opportunity of being further trained to keep up with the ever changing position of teaching. I thoroughly enjoyed working with various parts of the population which expound my world view and knowledge on a daily basis. The payment was always commensurate with the state guidelines based on experience. With everything being fair and equal, job security was very stable. The culture of the school environment is constantly changing and you must be adaptable to change and always open to learning something new, which I loved.
Pros
Free parking, wonderful children and adults willing to work together for the success of the students.
Cons
Lunch on campus everyday; being responsible for most of your learning materials.
Stability
Alarm systems agent (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLSeptember 29, 2015
Great company with great benefits. As long as you don't mind cancelling plans and always having arrangements for your children for after hours day care it's great to work here.
Pros
benefits, pay, staff
Cons
politics and mandates
It was good
Test Lead/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 3, 2016
I was good Experience working for this client.

Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) is part of Affordable Care Act (ACA) and offers employers and employees a choice of health insurance plans and dental plans and tools for making informed choices. Employers may offer employees more than one qualified health plan (QHP) and more than one qualified dental plan (QDP).
SHOP Application is integrated with various integration points like EIDM for logging into the System and for maintaining SSO, Plan Management to show all the plans available from FFM states and Issuers, DSH for data transfer and PAS for Payments.
Small Company with upward potential
Project Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Maumee OHAugust 25, 2015
The project we are associated with is a 24 million dollar renovation for NAVFAC southeast. This project is mission critical and is being provided to enhance NAVFAC capabilities to dock special War Ships.
Pros
Friendly Company
Cons
Raises
High stress and 12 to 18 hour non resting shifts
Response Officer (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, GPFebruary 1, 2015
Driving non stop for 12 hours a shift, responding to home alrams. Attending to customer calls and panics.
I've learned to manage a high volume of alarms, neglecting natural sleeping habits.
Management monitoring from a distance.
Co-workers are very proficiant in their works, and others neglect their duties and create a over flux of overtime.
The hardest part of the job, is keeping up with 12 hour shifts, driving and concentrating on safety of clients as well as myself.
The most enjoyable part of the job getting home safely.
Pros
good salary for a response company, lots of overtime, uniforms supplied.
Cons
many false alarms
Listing with resident on their concerns
Head of Maintenance at Eagle's Point Condiminiums (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLOctober 29, 2015
Was please talking with the residents and taking care of their needs. Even though some of their request were not documented with official work orders, they were taken care of in a timely matter even if it was off the clock. I learned that while some concerns of the residents weren't as important than other request, non the less, they were important to the residents and all efforts were made to meet or exceed their needs.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
No room for advancement.
Unorganised.
Packer/Distribution. (Former Employee) –  FeatherstoneMay 18, 2016
I worked for this company short term on two different branches for an agency, the work was few and far between and I tolerated being pushed from Pillar to post very well, I worked hard for what was very little pay, only for one week to discover they never called me back after I took a sick day with food poisoning.
Pros
Friendly staff.
Cons
Unreliable work.
Great Sense of Fulfillment For Veterans
Contract Service Liaison (Current Employee) –  Butte, MTMay 8, 2016
This is a great job to work with the future of our Nation. You have a tremendous opportunity to work with those who have heeded the call to serve our Nation. I highly recommend this job for Veterans especially Combat Vet's.
Pros
Outstanding work life balance.
Cons
Pay. This is a great job for someone with a second income.
fun company to work for
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  North WestFebruary 26, 2016
Enjoy every day at work through all the load very proactive people that you work with. Management is fun and there is balance in the company
Pros
Nice Managment
Cons
good
goog (Former Employee) –  mohaliApril 28, 2016
this is a good company and but the salary is so much lo in this company so i leave this job kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Productive and Motivative
Trainee Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Peshawar, PNWOctober 17, 2015
it was fun to do work in the office with the seniors and got a lot to learn.i learned few efficent softwares from them and some management skill such as on primavera.as the admin was an engineer so he gave me tough part of the work so that i get used to it . the most enjoyable part of the job was accmoplishing work on time and we did it well .
Pros
free advices
Cons
long term duty
Productive place to work
/engineersing Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Felling, GatesheadFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day involved answering telephone calls from customers, logging the jobs on the system, through to allocating the jobs to the Engineers, quoting for the jobs needing additional works, through to invoicing.
Trusted to suceed
Senior Consultant/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2016
Your work day is consistent and you are trusted to manage your workload and responsibilities without oversight. You have the flexibility to build relationships with your firms and support the bottom-line.
Cms
CLEANING (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 13, 2016
I enjoyed my work Im a people person and I have experience as a cleaner I like working with people and I get along with others well
Pros
Cons
VERY IMPORTANT
A Great Company
General Contractor - Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIDecember 15, 2015
Owning your own business has many challenges, and many rewards. The harder you work and the more carefully considered decisions you make, the more prosperity follows.
Pros
I own the company
Great company
Apprentice at CMS (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJFebruary 7, 2016
Very reliable and gets the job done. honest and very strong work ethic. Also great customer service. I was very pleased with my work experience here with this company.
Nice people
Client Support Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, PAMarch 12, 2015
Nice people, home grown software hard to support.

Overworked
Pay was good
Benefits were top notch
Family run business
Terrible hours
NO FLEX TIME AT ALL EVERY
A great job but not a career.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Princeton, WVMarch 26, 2013
The company is willin to train new employees in several positions to make them more versital. A good place to start a fabriation career or if you need employment but it is not a place you want to spend much time at. How much you advance depends on how much the management likes you. They are lenient with rules depending on the situations. They understand some people have problems and try to work with them.
Pros
cross training, bonuses, shift work
Cons
benefits, pay, maagement
Fun Times but short lived
Senior CAD Designer (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 12, 2012
Typical work day consisted of making working drawings for the AV engineers. I learned how AV systems work. Management was lacking in many areas. Co-workers were good for the most part but the revolving door was a problem. Hardest part of the job was making sure you were up to date with the constantly changing technological field. The most enjoyable part for me was working on CAD, going to see your drawings come to life, and the times co-workers had during our celebrations.
Pros
benefits, always something new
Cons
conflicting ideals