CMS Management Consulting Employee Reviews

Unorganised.
Packer/Distribution. (Former Employee) –  FeatherstoneMay 18, 2016
I worked for this company short term on two different branches for an agency, the work was few and far between and I tolerated being pushed from Pillar to post very well, I worked hard for what was very little pay, only for one week to discover they never called me back after I took a sick day with food poisoning.
Pros
Friendly staff.
Cons
Unreliable work.
Cms
CLEANING (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 13, 2016
I enjoyed my work Im a people person and I have experience as a cleaner I like working with people and I get along with others well
Pros
Cons
VERY IMPORTANT
Great Sense of Fulfillment For Veterans
Contract Service Liaison (Current Employee) –  Butte, MTMay 8, 2016
This is a great job to work with the future of our Nation. You have a tremendous opportunity to work with those who have heeded the call to serve our Nation. I highly recommend this job for Veterans especially Combat Vet's.
Pros
Outstanding work life balance.
Cons
Pay. This is a great job for someone with a second income.
good
goog (Former Employee) –  mohaliApril 28, 2016
this is a good company and but the salary is so much lo in this company so i leave this job kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
good
Exciting learning environment where the students always taught you more than you could ever teach them.
Interim Teacher (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 17, 2016
CMS is a public school system located in Charlotte NC. I will always be grateful to the system for giving me my start in education as a career. I was able to learn a lot and be trained to learn invaluable skills that allowed me to touch and teach the future generations of the world. I was able to supervise and facilitate classroom learning. Working for this company also availed me to the opportunity of being further trained to keep up with the ever changing position of teaching. I thoroughly enjoyed working with various parts of the population which expound my world view and knowledge on a daily basis. The payment was always commensurate with the state guidelines based on experience. With everything being fair and equal, job security was very stable. The culture of the school environment is constantly changing and you must be adaptable to change and always open to learning something new, which I loved.
Pros
Free parking, wonderful children and adults willing to work together for the success of the students.
Cons
Lunch on campus everyday; being responsible for most of your learning materials.
It was good
Test Lead/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 3, 2016
I was good Experience working for this client.

Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) is part of Affordable Care Act (ACA) and offers employers and employees a choice of health insurance plans and dental plans and tools for making informed choices. Employers may offer employees more than one qualified health plan (QHP) and more than one qualified dental plan (QDP).
SHOP Application is integrated with various integration points like EIDM for logging into the System and for maintaining SSO, Plan Management to show all the plans available from FFM states and Issuers, DSH for data transfer and PAS for Payments.
fun company to work for
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  North WestFebruary 26, 2016
Enjoy every day at work through all the load very proactive people that you work with. Management is fun and there is balance in the company
Pros
Nice Managment
Trusted to suceed
Senior Consultant/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2016
Your work day is consistent and you are trusted to manage your workload and responsibilities without oversight. You have the flexibility to build relationships with your firms and support the bottom-line.
Productive place to work
/engineersing Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Felling, GatesheadFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day involved answering telephone calls from customers, logging the jobs on the system, through to allocating the jobs to the Engineers, quoting for the jobs needing additional works, through to invoicing.
Great company
Apprentice at CMS (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJFebruary 7, 2016
Very reliable and gets the job done. honest and very strong work ethic. Also great customer service. I was very pleased with my work experience here with this company.
A Great Company
General Contractor - Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIDecember 15, 2015
Owning your own business has many challenges, and many rewards. The harder you work and the more carefully considered decisions you make, the more prosperity follows.
Pros
I own the company
Interesting and pleasant environment
Slaes Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WCDecember 1, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job is learning new programs which I never did before as Protues. A group of fun co-workers.
productive and fun
Technology Officer (Former Employee) –  chennaiNovember 9, 2015
my carrier started in this organisation effectively

As a consultant to Citibank I have learned the backend technology of atm's, internet banking etc
Pros
lunch
Cons
long hr
Listing with resident on their concerns
Head of Maintenance at Eagle's Point Condiminiums (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLOctober 29, 2015
Was please talking with the residents and taking care of their needs. Even though some of their request were not documented with official work orders, they were taken care of in a timely matter even if it was off the clock. I learned that while some concerns of the residents weren't as important than other request, non the less, they were important to the residents and all efforts were made to meet or exceed their needs.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
No room for advancement.
Productive and Motivative
Trainee Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Peshawar, PNWOctober 17, 2015
it was fun to do work in the office with the seniors and got a lot to learn.i learned few efficent softwares from them and some management skill such as on primavera.as the admin was an engineer so he gave me tough part of the work so that i get used to it . the most enjoyable part of the job was accmoplishing work on time and we did it well .
Pros
free advices
Cons
long term duty
Stability
Alarm systems agent (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLSeptember 29, 2015
Great company with great benefits. As long as you don't mind cancelling plans and always having arrangements for your children for after hours day care it's great to work here.
Pros
benefits, pay, staff
Cons
politics and mandates
Great Company
Owner (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COSeptember 20, 2015
As owner I say this is the best company that I have ever worked for.
It can be hard being in charge, but very rewarding.

Typical day is going to property, estimating and giving client bid. Starting project, getting crews together, supervising work. When job is done, walking with client and invoicing when job is complete.
Pros
Being my own boss
Cons
Being in charge
good place for a fresh engineer
Quantity Engineer (Former Employee) –  Peshawar, PEWSeptember 19, 2015
i was fresh engineer , when i joined this company i was welcomed so professionally, and i was treated like a very fresh juniors by my seniors, they helped me out in my mini projects and tasks given by CEO.
Pros
free lunches, insintives, mobile cards free
Cons
lengthy duty hours
Small Company with upward potential
Project Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Maumee OHAugust 25, 2015
The project we are associated with is a 24 million dollar renovation for NAVFAC southeast. This project is mission critical and is being provided to enhance NAVFAC capabilities to dock special War Ships.
Pros
Friendly Company
Cons
Raises
Intern
Undergrad Technical Intern (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PBAugust 24, 2015
It was just an internship, their concentration was majorly on projects completion, if someone lack behind nobody helps much we have to do it by ourselves only.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Faculty not experinced