ClubLink Corporation

ClubLink Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place to work
TURF LABOURER (Former Employee), Glen Abbey Golf Course, Oakville On.November 26, 2014
I've worked at Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville since 2001 as a Turf Labourer and since April 2005 on a seasonal full time basis. I enjoy working outside where the only stress I have is the stress I put on myself to help make Glen Abbey the best golf course in Canada for our members and guests to enjoy. The 2014 season is now over and I am looking for employment in the off-season until I am recalled to the golf course at the end of March 2015 when we start getting ready to host the 2015 Canadian Open in July.
Fun place to work easy going people but horrible hours and pay
Turf staff (Former Employee), Durham regionSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: free golf
Cons: long hours, 1 break after 5-6 hours, work ran or shine, minimum wage for hard labour
This is a great job if you enjoy the outdoors . But you will have to be there very early and do HARD labour for minimum wage considering they work you 88 hours too with 2 days off every 12 days . They are really not looking at taking care of employees, I spent over $150 on clothes just to come in to find out I had to pay $100 for a uniform. other than that the staff and management is excellent
Excellent workplace environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Milton, ONApril 27, 2014
Company is very employee and client oriented. Health & Safety is a well determined area. Supervisors are well trained and pass the knowledge along to employees.
Fun workplace with great outdoor environment.
Backshop- Golf Operations (Former Employee), Alberton, ONMarch 6, 2014
Pros: being outside on a beautiful golf course.
Cons: weather influences work hours.
Perfect for students and golf enthusiasts. Spend your days facilitating and enjoying the game of golf with the members.
Working in the Heron Point Backshop is one of the best summer job a high school or college student could ask for.
Exciting place to work with caring co-workers.
Revenue Audit Clerk (Former Employee), King City, ONJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: laid back work environment, friendly people, quiet
I gained a lot of valuable experience working at Clublink. I performed bank reconciliations for six golf clubs. Sometimes I would help other co-workers with their bank reconciliations. I would audit the POS record with the company's internal database. Any discrepancies would be dealt with promptly by communicating with the individual club.
Good management, fun place to work and interact with members and customers.
Server (Former Employee), King City, ONSeptember 6, 2012
Tough hours, great co-workers but mainly female. Physically and mentally demanding work, but rewarding at times.
Review
Member Events Coordinator/Shop Supervisor (Former Employee), Bolton, ONAugust 7, 2012
did lots of work, helped customers, and dealt with lots of cash, and basically sold lots of clubs.\
exemplaire
aide a la cuisine (Current Employee), Mont-tremblant, QCApril 24, 2013
Pros: belle equipe tres bonne collaboration
Cons: saisonnier
site enchanteur, avantage de jouer au golf organisation evenements spéciaux pour les employés bon entente avec tous les menbres du personnels administrtion, turf, boutique, menbres, la direction
Employees