ClubRunner, an award winning membership management and communication platform, is rapidly growing company and is looking to expand its team.
.Net/C# Web Developer (Full time contract)
Ideal Candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record in application and web development with excellent programming abilities using:
- C#, ASP.Net, LINQ, .NET Framework v3.5, Web Services, XML/XSL and other programming languages
- Strong knowledge of database management systems SQL Server 2005/2008/Azure SQL.
- Strong understanding of properly written SQL queries in consideration of Database performance on high transaction count web sites
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for .Net OR Microsoft Certified Professional Developer for .NET would be preferred
- Preferred strong in-depth knowledge of CSS in web site design
- Proven ability and strong desire and inclination to focus on exceptional UI.
- Cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device functionality
- Strong desire to work in a TEAM environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/IT, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to grasp and understand complex system integration concepts and consider potential pitfalls to an approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) is a must
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Comfortable having code reviewed by peers
Must Have Skills:
- C#, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010
- ASP.NET MVC3 website design and code behind
- Actual knowledge or experience with Service Oriented Architecture and distributed processing applications would be an asset
- Actual Azure SQL development
- Agile Development (XP or Scrum)
- Mercurial or SVN experience
- Good communications skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a structured development environment
Nice to Have Skills:
- Actual Azure application environment
- Knowledge of Content Management Software
- User Interface Design And Usage of CSS
Please email your resume to email provided.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should have the legal right to work in Canada.