Reporting to: Sales Manager, Member Referral
Location: Club Intrawest - Resource Center, Vancouver
Club Intrawest is a private vacation club made up of a small, tight-knit community of Members. These Members share ownership of beautifully-crafted Vacation Homes across Canada, the United States and Mexico.
The Referral Representative primary function is to contact friends and family of Club Intrawest Members via their telephone and to book them on a Discovery Stay. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, production driven environment.
- Embraces Club Intrawest’s Leadership Best Practices and Mission to ensure an extraordinary vacation experience for all Club Intrawest Members and their Member Referral Guests.
- Produce a minimum of 4 confirmed bookings per week
- Having a midweek to weekend ratio of 60% to 40% percent
- Make a minimum of 100 dials per day
- Provide exemplary service for all contact with Guests
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous telephone service/sales experience is required
- Computer skills and proficiency is required (experience with RCC is an asset)
- Fluency in French is required
- Attention to detail is necessary
- Motivation to exceed expectations both with guest needs and sales targets is critical
Please visit http://www.clubintrawest.com/careers to apply.