Cloverdale Paint Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality paints, coatings and related products. 100% Canadian owned and operated with over 60 stores across Canada.
We are opening a second location in Lethbridge and this creates job opportunities for seasoned retail professionals in the market.
We are looking for candidates who are up to the challenge of leading a unique working environment and atmosphere. We expect this to include industry leading customer service with key focus on relationship building with all of the stakeholders of our business. We call this differentiated work environment ‘The Place To Be’. Candidates should be prepared to explain what characteristics they have, and what experiences they have had that would contribute to their success in creating and sustaining this corporate standard we aim to deliver in all of our locations
· Minimum 2 years of management experience, preferably in a similar retail environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Years of Paint industry experience
· Good communication skills
· Computer experience is a must
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Team player
· Strong work ethic, with a can-do attitude
Please send your cover letter and resume to: careers@ cloveralepaint. com by September 23, 2013.
Thank you for your application to Cloverdale Paint. We will get in touch with qualified candidates.