Clover Technologies

Clover Technologies Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice place to work.
Warehouse Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee), Kansas City, Mo.January 27, 2014
A good place to work, management is professional. Benefits are sub-par.
Fun workplace
Toner Specialist (Current Employee), North Kansas City, MOJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: good work envinorment
I worked 7:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F. Clover tough me a lot since I have worked there since 2012. I learned everything from checking in toners to packing them and inventory and then some.
Great place to work.
Sales Representative / Account Manager (Former Employee), Wll Township NJOctober 31, 2013
Pros: perks such as holiday parties, free luches, earned days off
Cons: not enough customer service employees
If you like sales and fast paced, high energy days- then this is the place for you.
W
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Ottawa, ILOctober 29, 2013
They closed us down. Closed the company down at the Glassboro location in order to outsource.
It's a great environment to work
Janitorial (Current Employee), Ottawa, ILOctober 21, 2013
Pros: people, assignment flexibility
Cons: pay scale
Clover has been a wonderful experience that has enabled me to broaden my horizons. My day typically starts by interacting with my co workers and checking in with my supervisor. Working the afternoon/evening shift is the hardest part of my job as I am most comfortable working during the day. The most enjoying part of my job is the interaction with the – more... friendly people that encounter in my job functions. – less
Unfortunately mismanaged place.
Production Planning Assistant (Current Employee), Ithaca, MIMarch 5, 2013
Pros: very clean and updated facility
Cons: health benefits are expensive and managment is not good
Our company is one of the largest re-manufacturers of ink cartridges in the world, however it is not properly managed in my opinion. We produce approximately 1 million cartridges a month but unfortunately we have 3 or 4 months of below average production which forces 32 hours a week.
Great co-workers
Inventory Control Data Specialist (Former Employee), Ithaca, MIFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: able to take 1/2 of my lunch time to build up time off when needed for things such as appointments, kids school functions, etc...
Cons: the parking difficulties due to limited areas to park for all employees.
While I was there I did, Inventory management, data entry, payroll, computer processing, ran reports, etc... I was able to get alot of help and assistance when needed from other co-workers. Very much a place where all the employees are there to help each other.
very hard worker
Filler (Former Employee), Ithaca, MIFebruary 12, 2013
love what i do hard worker coworkers are great made good money nice people
What you learned
General Manager/Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXDecember 12, 2012
Pros: great ceo & coo
Cons: unstable financially
Great company to work for during to short period of time. Major problem that cause the company to fell.
I enjoyed this job because it was a challenge everyday.
CES Specialist (Former Employee), Oglesby, ILOctober 24, 2012
Pros: reliable work. it was a challenge everyday.
Cons: not enough pay.
The hardest thing about this job was memorizing the 1,000 different ink cartridge numbers that we had to input into the computer system. I really did enjoy this job because it was challenging, and I enjoyed all of my co-workers and got to know them all very well as we worked in a team environment.
Fast paced and eco friendly
Interim Operations Manager/CES Proc. Supervisor/IT (Current Employee), North Kansas City, MOJuly 10, 2012
Great place to be if you are looking for a fast paced work environment that is super eco friendly. You are helping the planet every day!