Clover Technologies Employee Reviews

warehouse
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE, FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CA 922317 November 2016
it's an ok place to work, its a warehouse, you work with too many people, sometimes working with so many coworkers is not the best thing. we didn't have human resources locally which makes it hard to speak to someone at HR.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Never a Typical Day at work
Quality Auditor/Runner/Assistant/Document Author (Current Employee) –  Ithaca, MI19 May 2016
I don't have a "Typical" day at work everyday I can be asked to do something different, or work in a different department. I am often given tasks that have made me challenge myself, because I am tasked with these responsibilities I learned how to work with all different aspects of Microsoft Office. My supervisor often gives me an idea of something he needs done and lets me run it from there, and is consistently pleased with what I come up with. My co-workers are some of the best people I've ever worked with, we have some good laughs while we're working and it makes the day go by better. I think the hardest part of my job is not knowing if we will continue to be open from one week to the next, it makes it stressful to not know what the future holds. I have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that I am pretty well trusted to know what I am doing with little direction from others, it is nice to know that they have confidence in my work.
Pros
Co-workers are great, Freedom to do my job
Cons
Health Care, Not Good Job Security
Great fellow workforce.
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI16 May 2016
Busy work flow - remanufacturer of inkjet cartridges. Large volumes of a great assortment of cartridges of which multiple mfg tasks must be followed exactly for proper performance. Interesting work. Can become repetitive.
Pros
30 minutes of breaktime - use at own discretion.
Cons
On feet entire shift for most duties, no chairs.
Good employment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI10 May 2016
Good employer.
Good benefits and working environment.
Various jobs performed.
Lots of busy work.
Advancement opportunities.
Pros
Close to home excellent pay
Cons
Lacking in critical thinking-management decisions
enjoyable place to work for the majority of the time
Machine Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Ithaca, MI22 February 2016
Clover Tech.(Cartridges Are Us) has been an enjoyable place to work.Supervision is adequate and pretty easy-going and very approachable. Training is enough to give someone the general knowledge to complete the job and the other employees are willing to give any pointers they can. There is limited room for advancement, but some opportunities do exist.
Pros
No weekends, highest unskilled pay for the area
Cons
limited room for advancement, years where no raises occurred
Empties Specialist
EMPTIES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Oglesby, IL21 January 2016
I can't say enough good things about this company. Everything that comes in their place was recycled. They are very environmentally friendly. I didn't even mind coming home every day covered in toner.
Always Working
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CA26 October 2015
Fast paced workplace, time flies because there is always work to be done, really enjoyed working in production/manufacturing setting.
Pros
The Work Shifts
Cons
No cons for me
Friendly working environment
Costing and Inventory Accountant (Current Employee) –  Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, SG9 June 2015
I love Clover. This is really a friendly working environment.
I have learnt a lot form all people I met here. Besides experiences in accounting, I've learnt how to manage time, how to communicate with others in many situations. Especially, I've learnt to be confident as well as to be modest.
My job here is quite interesting with many difficult duties but it isn't complex enough for me. I like my job to be a challenge.
Pros
Free lunch, staff bus
Cons
Far from my house
2013
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO22 May 2015
Good place to work, great management team. Open to new ideas on how to improve the team and operation. Excellent benefits.
Factory mentality in the office
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, IL3 May 2015
High stress, low acknowledgement. High turnover, Employees managed by intimidation. Vacation days and sick days are frowned upon. Employees whisper as if afraid to be caught talking. Filthy lunchroom.
Pros
Plenty of work.
Cons
Low pay, based on area salaries as opposed to experience and quality of work.
Good Company with a few Middle Management Issues
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Il2 December 2014
Successful company with strong leadership at the top. Workers who have been there for a long time are helpful and encouraging. Some mid level managers were dishonest and quick to "pass the buck" creating a higher stress level and some mistrust in the office environment. I witnessed wrongful condemnation of coworkers before facts were established in more than one case. That being said, there are many talented people employed by this company and the good certainly outweighs the negative.
Excellent Company
Processor (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI6 May 2014
Excellent Company. Unfortunately the economy affects their daily business and they had to to do a lay off per seniority. Would work for them again if called.
Pros
great hours and benefits
Cons
standing for full shift
Nice place to work.
Warehouse Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, Mo.27 January 2014
A good place to work, management is professional. Benefits are sub-par.
Fun workplace
Toner Specialist (Current Employee) –  North Kansas City, MO25 January 2014
I worked 7:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F. Clover tough me a lot since I have worked there since 2012. I learned everything from checking in toners to packing them and inventory and then some.
Pros
good work envinorment
Great place to work.
Sales Representative / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Wll Township NJ31 October 2013
If you like sales and fast paced, high energy days- then this is the place for you.
Pros
perks such as holiday parties, free luches, earned days off
Cons
Not enough customer service employees
W
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IL29 October 2013
They closed us down. Closed the company down at the Glassboro location in order to outsource.
It's a great environment to work
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, IL21 October 2013
Clover has been a wonderful experience that has enabled me to broaden my horizons. My day typically starts by interacting with my co workers and checking in with my supervisor. Working the afternoon/evening shift is the hardest part of my job as I am most comfortable working during the day. The most enjoying part of my job is the interaction with the friendly people that encounter in my job functions.
Pros
People, Assignment flexibility
Cons
Pay scale
Unfortunately mismanaged place.
Production Planning Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ithaca, MI5 March 2013
Our company is one of the largest re-manufacturers of ink cartridges in the world, however it is not properly managed in my opinion. We produce approximately 1 million cartridges a month but unfortunately we have 3 or 4 months of below average production which forces 32 hours a week.
Pros
very clean and updated facility
Cons
health benefits are expensive and managment is not good
Great co-workers
Inventory Control Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI14 February 2013
While I was there I did, Inventory management, data entry, payroll, computer processing, ran reports, etc... I was able to get alot of help and assistance when needed from other co-workers. Very much a place where all the employees are there to help each other.
Pros
able to take 1/2 of my lunch time to build up time off when needed for things such as appointments, kids school functions, etc...
Cons
the parking difficulties due to limited areas to park for all employees.
very hard worker
Filler (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI12 February 2013
love what i do hard worker coworkers are great made good money nice people

2.7