Clover Technologies Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Oracle Database Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra17 March 2017
Ability to work in different areas and Good Management. Good Image in Industry. To give good oppurnity and areas to work.
Good people to work with. Very good environment to work.
ok
Technician III (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA13 March 2017
ok
work environment was great
I was left alone to do my job, which was great.
management was professional at all times.
The human resource group was not very good at all.
i like to be ocupied
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  California20 February 2017
I like to be occupied all day long if not I offer m y self to helpin other areas. I'm friendly, I adapt to work with all cultures.
Pros
Nice to be ofered with free luches
Conservative and Out Dated Work Environment
Global Forecast Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, IL28 December 2016
Extremely Conservative and Outdated environment
8am to 5pm on the dot arrival is needed or a pink slip is served
You cannot be late for lunch by even a minute
No talking with even coworkers is admissible
Bathroom Breaks are also monitored
Its a concentration camp
warehouse
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE, FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CA 922317 November 2016
it's an ok place to work, its a warehouse, you work with too many people, sometimes working with so many coworkers is not the best thing. we didn't have human resources locally which makes it hard to speak to someone at HR.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Productive workplace , friendly Co workers
Packaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IL17 October 2016
A typical Day at work at Clover was labeling ink cartridges, cleaning them off , making sure there was no spots of dirt, and boxing them up and labeling the boxes and making sure the work place was cleaned up when finished. also putting the boxes on the pallet the correct way. I learned how to work well with others very well and also good problem solving skills. The management worked well with me and made sure I understood everything well. My co workers were helpful because if I needed help with anything they made sure to explain fully and help me. the hardest part of the job was when I first started I was not sure as of how to do everything , and how to use a dolly. The most enjoyable part of the job was having co workers that were friendly and helpful and knowing I was doing a well job at what I did.
Pros
good hours, friendly Co workers
Cons
short breaks, Not paid breaks, Not great Pay
Never a Typical Day at work
Quality Auditor/Runner/Assistant/Document Author (Current Employee) –  Ithaca, MI19 May 2016
I don't have a "Typical" day at work everyday I can be asked to do something different, or work in a different department. I am often given tasks that have made me challenge myself, because I am tasked with these responsibilities I learned how to work with all different aspects of Microsoft Office. My supervisor often gives me an idea of something he needs done and lets me run it from there, and is consistently pleased with what I come up with. My co-workers are some of the best people I've ever worked with, we have some good laughs while we're working and it makes the day go by better. I think the hardest part of my job is not knowing if we will continue to be open from one week to the next, it makes it stressful to not know what the future holds. I have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that I am pretty well trusted to know what I am doing with little direction from others, it is nice to know that they have confidence in my work.
Pros
Co-workers are great, Freedom to do my job
Cons
Health Care, Not Good Job Security
Great fellow workforce.
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI16 May 2016
Busy work flow - remanufacturer of inkjet cartridges. Large volumes of a great assortment of cartridges of which multiple mfg tasks must be followed exactly for proper performance. Interesting work. Can become repetitive.
Pros
30 minutes of breaktime - use at own discretion.
Cons
On feet entire shift for most duties, no chairs.
Good employment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI10 May 2016
Good employer.
Good benefits and working environment.
Various jobs performed.
Lots of busy work.
Advancement opportunities.
Pros
Close to home excellent pay
Cons
Lacking in critical thinking-management decisions
enjoyable place to work for the majority of the time
Machine Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Ithaca, MI22 February 2016
Clover Tech.(Cartridges Are Us) has been an enjoyable place to work.Supervision is adequate and pretty easy-going and very approachable. Training is enough to give someone the general knowledge to complete the job and the other employees are willing to give any pointers they can. There is limited room for advancement, but some opportunities do exist.
Pros
No weekends, highest unskilled pay for the area
Cons
limited room for advancement, years where no raises occurred
Empties Specialist
EMPTIES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Oglesby, IL21 January 2016
I can't say enough good things about this company. Everything that comes in their place was recycled. They are very environmentally friendly. I didn't even mind coming home every day covered in toner.
Always Working
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CA26 October 2015
Fast paced workplace, time flies because there is always work to be done, really enjoyed working in production/manufacturing setting.
Pros
The Work Shifts
Cons
No cons for me
Friendly working environment
Costing and Inventory Accountant (Current Employee) –  Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, SG9 June 2015
I love Clover. This is really a friendly working environment.
I have learnt a lot form all people I met here. Besides experiences in accounting, I've learnt how to manage time, how to communicate with others in many situations. Especially, I've learnt to be confident as well as to be modest.
My job here is quite interesting with many difficult duties but it isn't complex enough for me. I like my job to be a challenge.
Pros
Free lunch, staff bus
Cons
Far from my house
2013
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO22 May 2015
Good place to work, great management team. Open to new ideas on how to improve the team and operation. Excellent benefits.
Factory mentality in the office
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, IL3 May 2015
High stress, low acknowledgement. High turnover, Employees managed by intimidation. Vacation days and sick days are frowned upon. Employees whisper as if afraid to be caught talking. Filthy lunchroom.
Pros
Plenty of work.
Cons
Low pay, based on area salaries as opposed to experience and quality of work.
Good Company with a few Middle Management Issues
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Il2 December 2014
Successful company with strong leadership at the top. Workers who have been there for a long time are helpful and encouraging. Some mid level managers were dishonest and quick to "pass the buck" creating a higher stress level and some mistrust in the office environment. I witnessed wrongful condemnation of coworkers before facts were established in more than one case. That being said, there are many talented people employed by this company and the good certainly outweighs the negative.
Excellent Company
Processor (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, MI6 May 2014
Excellent Company. Unfortunately the economy affects their daily business and they had to to do a lay off per seniority. Would work for them again if called.
Pros
great hours and benefits
Cons
standing for full shift
Nice place to work.
Warehouse Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, Mo.27 January 2014
A good place to work, management is professional. Benefits are sub-par.
Fun workplace
Toner Specialist (Current Employee) –  North Kansas City, MO25 January 2014
I worked 7:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F. Clover tough me a lot since I have worked there since 2012. I learned everything from checking in toners to packing them and inventory and then some.
Pros
good work envinorment
Great place to work.
Sales Representative / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Wll Township NJ31 October 2013
If you like sales and fast paced, high energy days- then this is the place for you.
Pros
perks such as holiday parties, free luches, earned days off
Cons
Not enough customer service employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clover Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7