Clover Technologies

Clover Technologies Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Company with a few Middle Management Issues
Office Worker (Former Employee), Ottawa, IlDecember 2, 2014
Successful company with strong leadership at the top. Workers who have been there for a long time are helpful and encouraging. Some mid level managers were dishonest and quick to "pass the buck" creating a higher stress level and some mistrust in the office environment. I witnessed wrongful condemnation of coworkers before facts were established in more than one case. That being said, there are many talented people employed by this company and the good certainly outweighs the negative.
Excellent Company
Processor (Former Employee), Ithaca, MIMay 6, 2014
Pros: great hours and benefits
Cons: standing for full shift
Excellent Company. Unfortunately the economy affects their daily business and they had to to do a lay off per seniority. Would work for them again if called.
Nice place to work.
Warehouse Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee), Kansas City, Mo.January 27, 2014
A good place to work, management is professional. Benefits are sub-par.
Fun workplace
Toner Specialist (Current Employee), North Kansas City, MOJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: good work envinorment
I worked 7:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F. Clover tough me a lot since I have worked there since 2012. I learned everything from checking in toners to packing them and inventory and then some.
Great place to work.
Sales Representative / Account Manager (Former Employee), Wll Township NJOctober 31, 2013
Pros: perks such as holiday parties, free luches, earned days off
Cons: not enough customer service employees
If you like sales and fast paced, high energy days- then this is the place for you.
W
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Ottawa, ILOctober 29, 2013
They closed us down. Closed the company down at the Glassboro location in order to outsource.
It's a great environment to work
Janitorial (Current Employee), Ottawa, ILOctober 21, 2013
Pros: people, assignment flexibility
Cons: pay scale
Clover has been a wonderful experience that has enabled me to broaden my horizons. My day typically starts by interacting with my co workers and checking in with my supervisor. Working the afternoon/evening shift is the hardest part of my job as I am most comfortable working during the day. The most enjoying part of my job is the interaction with the friendly people that encounter in my job functions.
Unfortunately mismanaged place.
Production Planning Assistant (Current Employee), Ithaca, MIMarch 5, 2013
Pros: very clean and updated facility
Cons: health benefits are expensive and managment is not good
Our company is one of the largest re-manufacturers of ink cartridges in the world, however it is not properly managed in my opinion. We produce approximately 1 million cartridges a month but unfortunately we have 3 or 4 months of below average production which forces 32 hours a week.
Great co-workers
Inventory Control Data Specialist (Former Employee), Ithaca, MIFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: able to take 1/2 of my lunch time to build up time off when needed for things such as appointments, kids school functions, etc...
Cons: the parking difficulties due to limited areas to park for all employees.
While I was there I did, Inventory management, data entry, payroll, computer processing, ran reports, etc... I was able to get alot of help and assistance when needed from other co-workers. Very much a place where all the employees are there to help each other.
very hard worker
Filler (Former Employee), Ithaca, MIFebruary 12, 2013
love what i do hard worker coworkers are great made good money nice people
What you learned
General Manager/Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXDecember 12, 2012
Pros: great ceo & coo
Cons: unstable financially
Great company to work for during to short period of time. Major problem that cause the company to fell.
I enjoyed this job because it was a challenge everyday.
CES Specialist (Former Employee), Oglesby, ILOctober 24, 2012
Pros: reliable work. it was a challenge everyday.
Cons: not enough pay.
The hardest thing about this job was memorizing the 1,000 different ink cartridge numbers that we had to input into the computer system. I really did enjoy this job because it was challenging, and I enjoyed all of my co-workers and got to know them all very well as we worked in a team environment.
Fast paced and eco friendly
Interim Operations Manager/CES Proc. Supervisor/IT (Current Employee), North Kansas City, MOJuly 10, 2012
Great place to be if you are looking for a fast paced work environment that is super eco friendly. You are helping the planet every day!