Enriching Lives. Changing Tomorrow.
Ontario’s Largest Employer of Rehabilitation Therapists…
is seeking a Client Services Supervisor of Rehabilitation Services
*Part-time position available in:
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning and fully accredited organization with over twenty years of providing high quality healthcare services in community, long term care and clinics across Ontario.
Caring the way we care for our loved ones, our team of almost 1,000 service professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day. As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals, we truly make quality our top priority.
Be part of an organization that:
- Offers a premier compensation program including industry leading group benefits and saving plans
- Promotes a climate of success and the highest quality of service
- Respects and values the expertise of healthcare professionals by supporting
interprofessional collaboration that promotes individualized client goals and wellness
- Promotes a culture of innovation and learning
- Provides discipline-specific professional support and education
- Career development opportunities and flexible employment models
- Current registration with a regulated health profession college, such as the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario or the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario or the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Minimum five years clinical experience
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle
- Vulnerable Sector Screen
- Provides orientation and mentoring/coaching to new staff, consistent with company standards
- Supervises regulated and unregulated provider staff in compliance with contract, regulatory College and, company requirements and relevant legislation, including performance reviews, contract renewals and performance/contract management
- Knows, understands and ensures compliance with client service delivery requirements of company contracts
- Coordinates provider staff to ensure effective client service delivery e.g. caseload assignment, vacation and education requests etc.
- Coordinates office staff to support direct service delivery
- Attends CCAC contract compliance meetings and other CCAC meetings, as approved by the Regional Director
- Participates in opportunities to network and market services
- Travels as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Website: www.closingthegap.ca/careers
- Email: jobs[at]closingthegap.ca
- Fax: 1-844-814-5411
- Reply to this posting
Closing the Gap is a proud member of
Alliance of Professional Associations for Community-Based Therapy Services
Canadian Home Care Association
Canadian College of Health Leaders
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.