ENRICHING LIVES. CHANGING TOMORROW.
Position available in: Dartmouth, NS
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization.
Caring the way we care for our loved ones, our team of almost 1,000 service professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day. As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals, we truly make quality our top priority.
As a member of Closing The Gap Healthcare Group, you will coordinate services for Adults in a community setting.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND BE PART OF OUR AWARD-WINNING GROWTH!
Be part of an organization that:
- Offers a premier compensation program (including benefits such as health & dental)
- Promotes a climate of success and the highest quality of service
- Respects and values the expertise of healthcare professionals by supporting
interprofessional collaboration that promotes individualized client goals and wellness
- Promotes a culture of innovation and learning
- Provides discipline specific support and education
- Career development opportunities
Experience & Credentials for:
- College degree preferred or equivalent in home health care or medical administrative background
- Acceptable criminal background check
- Demonstrated excellence in computer proficiency including keyboarding and use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Referral Coordination – matching customer expectations and client needs through appropriate scheduling of service providers
- Accurate and timely data entry with attention to detail
- Client health records management – paper and electronic documentation management
- Call management of calls from clients, providers and other public stakeholder
- Customer service and team work
- Other duties as required
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize
- Ability to effectively managed documentation
For further information or to apply, we’d love to hear from you:
By Fax: 1-844-814-5411 (Toll Free)
By E-mail: Jobs[at]closingthegap.ca
or catch us Online: www.closingthegap.ca/careers/