Enriching Lives. Changing Tomorrow.
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is a Canadian owned, award-winning organization providing high quality healthcare services in various settings including community, long term care, and clinics across Ontario.
We are looking for a Full-time Physiotherapist:
As a member of Closing The Gap Healthcare Group, you will provide Physiotherapy services to clients in a community setting. This is an opportunity to work 1:1 with clients, work independently, and enjoy a flexible work schedule.
You will be part of an organization that …
- Promotes a climate of success and the highest quality of service
- Respects and values the expertise of healthcare professionals
- Values interprofessional collaboration that promotes individualized client goals and wellness
- Promotes a culture of innovation and learning
- Provides discipline specific professional support
- Offers a competitive compensation program including group benefits and pension plan
- Registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with an interdisciplinary team and client base
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Screen
Interested candidates, please reply to this posting or through our website at www.closingthegap.ca. You are also welcome to contact Human Resources at 1-888-776-0991 x2200
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer