ENRICHING LIVES. CHANGING TOMORROW.
Ontario’s Largest Employer of Rehabilitation Therapists is seeking a Physiotherapist Assistant
*Part-Time Positions available in:
Barrie, Bradford and Alliston, ON*
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization.
Caring the way we care for our loved ones, our team of almost 1,000 service professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day. As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals, we truly make quality our top priority.
As a member of Closing The Gap Healthcare Group, you will provide Physiotherapy services in a community setting. This is an opportunity to work 1:1 with clients, work independently, and enjoy a flexible work schedule.
Be part of an organization that:
- Offers a premier compensation program
- Promotes a climate of success and the highest quality of service
- Respects and values the expertise of healthcare professionals by supporting
interprofessional collaboration that promotes individualized client goals and wellness
- Supports clinical autonomy and values your input regarding client care
- Promotes a culture of innovation and learning
- Provides discipline specific professional support and education
- Career development opportunities
- Experience working with Adult clients
- Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with an interdisciplinary team and client base
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Apply now by:
- Email: jobs[at]closingthegap.ca
- Website: www.closingthegap.ca/careers
- Fax: 1-844-814-5411
- Or reply to this posting
Closing the Gap is a proud member of APACTS
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.