Enriching Lives. Changing Tomorrow.
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is a Canadian owned, award-winning organization providing high quality healthcare services in various settings including community, long term care, and in clinics. Due to our continued growth…
We are opening a clinic in:
Thunder Bay, Ontario
We have a newly renovated space offering therapy clinic services. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, quality driven, and looking to build their own practice in a professional and suppotive environment.
You will be part of an organization that …
- Promotes a climate of success and the highest level of service within a clinic setting
- Respects and values the expertise of healthcare professionals
- Ensures high quality standards in the delivery of physiotherapy services
- Practices within a multi-disciplinary team to meet individualized client goals and wellness
- Promotes a culture of innovation and learning
- Provides discipline specific professional support
- Offers a competitive compensation program including group benefits and pension plan
- Graduated from a recognized Physiotherapy Assistant program, degree in Kinesiology or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of PTA experience in a clinic setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Scrren
Interested candidates, please apply by replying to this ad or through our website at www.closingthegap.ca. You can also contact Human Resources at 1-888-776-0991 x2200
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a Canadian healthcare organization, founded in 1980. We provide services in Ontario, with locations in both rural and urban areas....