*Ontario’s Largest Employer of Rehabilitation Therapists*…
is seeking a
full time Client Services Supervisor to join our winning team in:
This position currently supervises Social Workers and Speech Language Pathologists*.
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning and fully accredited organization.
Caring the way we care for our loved ones, our team of almost 1,000 service professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day. As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals, we truly make quality our top priority.
With over twenty years of providing high quality healthcare services in community, long term care and clinics across Ontario.
*Be part of an organization that:
- Offers a premier compensation program
- Promotes a climate of success and the highest quality of service
- Respects and values the expertise of healthcare professionals by supporting
interprofessional collaboration that promotes individualized client goals and wellness
- Promotes a culture of innovation and learning
- Provides discipline specific professional support and education
- Career development opportunities
- Current registration with a regulated health profession college (preference will be given to those with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario)
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience preferred
- 5 years of clinical experience in the community preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle
- Vulnerable Sector Screen
- Website: www.closingthegap.ca/careers
- Email: jobs[at]closingthegap.ca
- Fax: 1-705-726-5310
- Reply to this posting
Closing the Gap is a proud member of APACTS
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.