Ontario’s Largest Employer of Rehabilitation Therapists…is seeking a full-time
to join our winning team in Toronto, ON
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited organization.
Caring the way we care for our loved ones, our team of almost 1,000 service professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day. As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals, we truly make quality our top priority.
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group requires an experienced Supervisor supporting the Rehabilitation Services in our Toronto office. We are seeking a motivated, energetic and collaborative leader to support the rehab therapy program and associated staff. We offer competitive wages and benefits, and educational opportunities.
- Current registration with a regulated health profession college, such as the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario or the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario or the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience preferred
- 5 years of clinical experience in the community preferred
- Acceptable criminal background check with Vulnerable Sector Screen from your local police dept.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle
Be part of an organizarion that:
- Offers a premier compensation program
- Promotes a climate of success and the highest quality of service
- Respects and values the expertise of healthcare professionals by supporting interprofessional collaboration that promotes individualized client goals and wellness
- Supports clinical autonomy and values your input regarding client care
- Promotes a culture of innovation and learning
- Provides discipline specific professional support and education and career development opportunities
Interested candidates, please apply by replying to this posting or through our website at www.closingthegap.ca.
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer