Client Services Associate
Location: Guelph Office
Looking for an exciting opportunity?
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is a Canadian owned, award-winning and fully accredited organization that provides high quality community-based healthcare services.
As a member of Closing The Gap Healthcare Group, you will provide clients and provider staff with high quality service and ensure effective office operations.
Full-Time Position Available
We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for:
- Referral Coordination
- Data entry
- Client health record management for all clinical teams
- Office Support for identified teams and offices
- Customer Service and Team Work
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma from Community College in Business Administration, Office Administration or Medical Office Administration and/or Grade 12 Diploma with related experience
- Demonstrated excellence in computer proficiency, including keyboarding and use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Use of GoldCare software an asset
- Experience working in an office environment, including working with general office equipment
- Two years experience with intake coordination of CCACs preferred.
- Acceptable Criminal Record Check
- Disclosure of Accommodation needs
- Advanced training and/or certifications in the use of current software for database management, presentation and forms management are an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enhance communication and provide superior customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, and write routine reports and correspondence
- Able to speak effectively with clients seeking assistance
- Able to assess and problem solve independently
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Team Player
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven customer service experience
- Able to work rotating schedule of days, evenings and overnights, Monday to Friday with weekend coverage as required
Applicants with diverse languages are very welcomed.
Please send your Resume by responding to this posting or by Fax: 1-705-726-5310.
Closing The Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Enriching Lives. Changing Tomorrow.