Enriching Lives. Changing Tomorrow.
Ontario’s Largest Employer of Rehabilitation Therapists
Call Centre Associates
to join our winning team in our
Mississauga Head Office
Casual and Part-Time Positions Available
Evenings, Weekends & Overnights
Looking for an exciting opportunity?
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning and fully accredited organization.
Caring the way we care for our loved ones, our team of almost 1,000 service professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day. As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals, we truly make quality our top priority.
With over twenty years of providing high quality healthcare services in community, long term care, and clinics across Ontario, we are growing again within our home office in Mississauga!
As a member of Closing The Gap Healthcare Group, you will provide clients and provider staff with high quality service and ensure effective office operations.
We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for:
Client health record management for all clinical teams
Office Support for identified teams and offices
Support of other offices including after hours and weekend coverage
Customer Service and Team Work
Other duties as assigned
· Diploma from Community College in Business Administration, Office Administration or Medical Office Administration and/or Grade 12 Diploma with related experience
· Demonstrated excellence in computer proficiency, including keyboarding and use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Use of GoldCare software an asset
· Experience working in an office environment, including working with general office equipment
· Two years experience with intake coordination of CCACs preferred.
· Acceptable Criminal Record Check
· Disclosure of Accommodation needs
· Advanced training and/or certifications in the use of current software for database management, presentation and forms management are an asset
· Excellent interpersonal skills to enhance communication and provide superior customer service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to read and interpret documents, and write routine reports and correspondence
· Able to speak effectively with clients seeking assistance
· Able to assess and problem solve independently
· Self-motivated and well organized
· Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
· Team Player
· Able to multi-task
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Proven customer service experience
· Able to work rotating schedule of days, evenings and overnights, Monday to Friday with weekend coverage as required
Applicants with diverse languages are very welcomed.
Please send your resume via reply to this posting or
by Fax: 1-705-726-5310.
Closing The Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing the Gap is a proud member of APACTS