Part-Time MANDARIN Teacher
Clinton International College Language Centre, located in the heart of North York, is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified Mandarin Teacher who can handle beginner to advanced level classes.
Mandarin Classes for kids(7-12 years old) are form 4:30-6:30 on weekdays and 9:00-1:00 on Sunday
Mandarin Classes for adults are from 6:30-8:30 on weekdays and 1:00-5:00 on Sunday
- Undergraduate Degree and above
- Must have 1-2 years teaching experience in teaching Mandarin to both Kids and Adults
- Must have a good understanding of the different teaching strategies towards Kids program and Adult Program
- Be able to teach beginner, intermediate and advanced Mandarin
- Highly proficiency in both Mandarin and English Language
- Able to plan classes and prepare teaching materials; excellent organization skills
- Responsible and Punctual, Highly Professional
- Teach adult /kids students from beginner to advanced levels
- Assess and identify students’ individual learning needs
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents
- $15-18/hour based on experience
Please send resume and cover letter with “Mandarin Teacher” in subject heading. Only candidates who can travel to Yonge/Sheppard and accommodate the teaching schedule listed above shall apply.
Thanks to all candidates for your interest.
CLINTON INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE LANGUAGE CENTRE
Indeed - 8 months ago